What's new

Khaleda on stage to launch movement

Yo gangsta, this is not your backyard, go bark in a bangladeshi owned forum or buy one.

Do you own this forum.? Why are you barking on a PAK forum that has a BD sub forum. Go bark in your racist indian forums , if you
have any that is.

Do you own this forum.? Why are you barking on a PAK forum that has a BD sub forum. Go bark in your racist indian forums , if you
have any that is.

I don't own this forum, that's why I'm not dictating laws idiot, unlike bangladeshis who have habit of porer dhone poddari.

@Farhaan... I have question. If Khaleda Zia will come back to power, Will she continue co-operation in dismantling anti-India ULFA assets

ULFA is your problem, hence the leader of nationalist forces will not comply with Bhartis whining. As a matter of fact, we Bangladeshi support ULFA's cause. They have right to rise up against Delhi's oppression. Let them rise and bleed you to death. Not our concern.

ULFA is your problem, hence the leader of nationalist forces will not comply with Bhartis whining. As a matter of fact, we Bangladeshi support ULFA's cause. They have right to rise up against Delhi's oppression. Let them rise and bleed you to death. Not our concern.

Thank you for Conceding the true fact and not showing duplicity and shooting of all those cunning Bangladeshis will go on who want to enter in India illegally to create a Dream of Greater Bangladesh. :lol:

lol..a big troll..carry on..KID (BD) it helps us to prepare better for the future..

Bangladesh achieved its independence through struggle, so it is natural for Bangladeshis to sympathize with Assam and ULFA on their struggle for independence. Bangladesh may not get involve in armed conflict but there should be moral and political support from us. Same way india sympathize with Tibbetans and provide moral and political support and shelter. same way india supported and supporting Tamils.

But this is off topic and get on with message people has given to BNP and against oppressive Awami regime.

Back
Top Bottom