What's new

Kerala, Tamil Nadu face off over Mullaperiyar dam

Status
Not open for further replies.
simply u cant (on central force) .in simple terms its against federal system..

tamilnadu is tenant of the dam not the owner ..dam and catchment area completely under kerala state ,so deployment of central forces wont happen with out kerala's permission

When there is a threat to the operation of the dam, TN is empowered to do as the administrator of it.

ok guys just take a break
Hello all.. I am singing song.. soup song.. flop song
Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di
Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di(rthym corrct)
Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di(maintain plz)
Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri..adi

Mmmm mmm mmmm
Distance uula bikeu bikeu
bikeu colouruu black uu
Bike-u backseat girluu girluu
girlu coloru whiteuu

White-u skinu clientu clientu
Clientu heartu Blacku
Issue u Issue u meet u meet u
My appraisal darku

Dialogue1: ”mama.. notes eduthuko.. apadiye kaila KT eduthuko”
Pe pe pe pe
Pe pe pe pe
Sariya reverse KT sollu
Ve ve ve ve ve ve ve ve

Dialogue2:”he he he he.. Super maama super maama.. ready? 1…. 2uu.. 3eee 4”
Pe pe pe pe
Pe pe pe pe
Ve ve ve ve ve ve ve
Dialogue3:” Ok. Maama.. now tune change.. uh?”
Kaila Mouse u(Di:”illa illa only English huh”)
Hand-la mouse uu Mouse la code u
Code u fulla error uu
Empty lifeu project come u
Life reversu gearu
Bug bug u. Oh my bug u
U showed me BOW u
Beer u beer u.. Holy beer u
I want you here now u
God I am dying now u
PM happy how u
This song is for IT guys u
We don’t have choice u

Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di(2)
Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri..di
Flop song…

When there is a threat to the operation of the dam, TN is empowered to do as the administrator of it.

in that case of u (means TN Govt or concerned water authority ) have to approach Kerala police ...

in that case of u (means TN Govt or concerned water authority ) have to approach Kerala police ...

Not necessary.

Mate there are enough provisions in the Indian constitution to validate and safeguard our stand in any court of law.

-u skinu clientu clientu
Clientu heartu Blacku
Issue u Issue u meet u meet u
My appraisal darku

LOL..you in IT ?

Not necessary.

Mate there are enough provisions in the Indian constitution to validate and safeguard our stand in any court of law.

LOL..you in IT ?

only inside u r state Tamilnadu ...not on our land no constitution gives u permission to interfere on kerala home land and security..even today mullaperiyar security is under Kerala police

only inside u r state Tamilnadu ...not on our land no constitution gives u permission to interfere on kerala home land and security..even today mullaperiyar security is under Kerala police

Emotions have no place when it come to scrutiny under law. And yes CISF can be deployed, even in your Mathrubhumi.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

yes..................................

In Trivandrum or Cochin ?

Ok guys take a break

BavemhYV9U2

Emotions have no place when it come to scrutiny under law. And yes CISF can be deployed, even in your Mathrubhumi.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

In Trivandrum or Cochin ?

can u give constitutional rferce to validate u r cliam ...few years back Tamils tried for that (07) but failed due to kerala's objection ...

GUYS ! Great news ! I was just watching the news telecast...

Oomen chandy just announced kerala will go ahead with their own plan to create a new dam without procuring any sort of "consent" from the tamilians if they keep stalling the issue !

:cheers:

can u give constitutional rferce to validate u r cliam ...few years back Tamils tried for that (07) but failed due to kerala's objection ...

Heard in the news Eta..Will try to find it.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Oomen chandy just announced kerala will go ahead with their own plan to create a new dam without procuring any sort of "consent" from the tamilians if they keep stalling the issue !

Premature celebration.

:cheers:

Nothing prevents us from building a secondary dam. Not even that retarded 999 years agreement. Kudos to chandi sir if he goes forward with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom