What's new

Kerala, Tamil Nadu face off over Mullaperiyar dam

Status
Not open for further replies.
...... So nature(or GOD) was against you.. isnt?

No he sent us His Majesty Vishakham Thirunal :D

This lease was made after constant pressure on Travancore King, Vishakham Thirunal by the British for 24 years. Visakham Thirunal Marthandavarma had painfully signed the deed and he said that He was signing the deed with his own blood. And what he said was very true. The condition of the deed was quite tactical and was not known earlier that the period of lease was 999 years. T...

Same old "Oh our poor Raja signed it to the evil Brits"...Who was Mr.Achutha Menon. Are the Brits responisble for that too ? And with what did he sign the Agreement ? his brain cells ?

TN is behaving like the camel in "Camel Nose In The Tent" story.

If you feel its unfair, go the court,present your case and win. Who is stopping you ?

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Yeah baby it says a new committee is on the studies. Let proof say for itself.

Yeah lets see. So why the fear mongering now itself. Lets wait for their report.

Truth and science.. ahhh really.. even thee main stream medias are voicing our same concerns.. yeah baby..

You keralites paid off them :D

Thanks to new CM and newer ones it will be back to whom actually belongs. they are as credible as old rulers... yeah baby..

It's not so easy as taking candy from a child. There are many legal processes and we know how to face it. And your CM knows it too.

The funny part is Congress is ruling in Kerala and opposition ruling in TN.

If Congress tries anything stupid they can erase TN from their prospective political map forever. Already SL problem is a big issue and this will be the final nail in the coffin.

40 seats is too big for even Congress to ignore. Already Andhra,Bihar & UP gone.

No he sent us His Majesty Vishakham Thirunal :D

Same old "Oh our poor Raja signed it to the evil Brits"...Who was Mr.Achutha Menon. Are the Brits responisble for that too ? And with what did he sign the Agreement ? his brain cells ?

If you feel its unfair, go the court,present your case and win. Who is stopping you ?

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Yeah lets see. So why the fear mongering now itself. Lets wait for their report.

You keralites paid off them :D

It's not so easy as taking candy from a child. There are many legal processes and we know how to face it. And your CM knows it.
Yes we admits that our previous generation was forced to and then later on sympathy for your people signed the contract. And as i said TN is like a camel here. And we the present generation will at any cost undo this and we are ready to go the any limit. Let it even be the violation of the constitution, if things dont comes to our way.

Yes we admits that our previous generation was forced to and then later on sympathy for your people signed the contract.

Thanks for the concern. Let the 'sympathy' last for the contractually agreed period of 999 years and you can then take it back.

..... Let it even be the violation of the constitution, if things dont comes to our way.

It's not that simple as typing on a keyboard. Given a threat to the operation of the dam TN has the right to call in CISF to protect it. So go ahead, give it the best shot.

Thanks for the concern. Let the 'sympathy' last for the contractually agreed period of 999 years and you can then take it back.

It's not that simple as typing on a keyboard. Given a threat to the operation of the dam TN has the right to call in CISF to protect it. So go ahead, give it the best shot.

999 years.. wanna bet decision on new dam will come in 9 months?;)

Sorry mate, people power has taken over the greed from across the border.

You can cry mass hysteria, paranoia , SC , CWC , sensationalism all day long...

The mass of kerala has rightly taken over the issue which will make sure justice be delivered where it rightly belongs to.

999 years.. wanna bet decision on new dam will come in 9 months?

Sorry mate, people power has taken over the greed from across the border.

You can cry mass hysteria, paranoia , SC , CWC , sensationalism all day long...

The mass of kerala has rightly taken over the issue which will make sure justice be delivered where it rightly belongs to.

Let's see.

Many people's movements which were based on truth and idealism itself have failed. Mere sensationalism & propaganda won't last long.

People of kerala are normally very reserved and conservative when it comes to taking drastic actions. Before keralites start getting agitated and carry out hate crimes against tamilians , both sides must work overtime to resolve issues. The fear in kerala is fast approaching the tipping point.

People of kerala are normally very reserved and conservative when it comes to taking drastic actions. Before keralites start getting agitated and carry out hate crimes against tamilians , both sides must work overtime to resolve issues. The fear in kerala is fast approaching the tipping point.

No offence, but I thought strikes & hartals are dime a dozen in Kerala. :D

yeah I do agree that both Govt should park their ***** and work out a mutually satisfactory solution.

LOL are you kidding me??? hahaha
did u just threaten to bring in CISF??

take some break ppl, this is getting hilarious!!! hahaha

30,000 Tamils will also die in the first wave itself. Lets see how Tamilians who get so much sentimental about Tamils in Srilanka, get about in protecting the lives of their fellow Indian Tamils.

LOL are you kidding me??? hahaha
did u just threaten to bring in CISF??

take some break ppl, this is getting hilarious!!! hahaha

I did not threaten anyone. I have debated for about 10 pages here. Did I threaten anyone or abuse, even if the others did ?

I'm just saying what TN is empowered to do as per our Constitution & everything in our power,as granted by the Indian constitution, will be done to ensure our interests are protected.

I did not threaten anyone. I have debated for about 10 pages here. Did I threaten anyone or abuse, even if the others did ?

I'm just saying what TN is empowered to do as per our Constitution & everything in our power,as granted by the Indian constitution, will be done to ensure our interests are protected.

simply u cant (on central force) .in simple terms its against federal system..

tamilnadu is tenant of the dam not the owner ..dam and catchment area completely under kerala state ,so deployment of central forces wont happen with out kerala's permission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom