What's new

Kerala man, who insulted NSG commando Niranjan killed in Pathankot blast, arrested

who cares this stray dog words against a brave heart solider

You do realize Shiv Sena is Anti-Pakistan not Anti-India, their hatred is against pakistan and its people

did you just came back from your comma ???

They are anti muslims and that is indian muslims as well ..

If you cant decipher whats the real meaning, dont bother replying.

I can decipher .In fact I did when I read second line .But it was like a Manipravalam poetry .You can find different meanings if you decipher (both good and bad ).I hope you can consider that.

Last edited:
I can decipher .In fact I did when I read second line .But it was like a Manipravalam poetry .You cant find different meanings if you decipher (both good and bad ).I hope you can consider that.

You know me for a long time....

Its not going to be good.

Its bad.....

The Guy's got to meet some people and they will show him the reality.

just sickening, at least keep your damn hatred under wraps and within your circle of like minded 'people'

You know me for a long time....

Its not going to be good.

Its bad.....

The Guy's got to meet some people and they will show him the reality.

I am afraid .Perhaps now on his life will begin to glow like bulb .
Like @nair said he may ended up in ME even before he meet any common man in our state or nation .
You know there are several high class jihadist guys (our own) lives in there and pathetic fames likes him will get acceptance in there,they will change this scums life for good ..

I am afraid .Perhaps now on his life will begin to glow like bulb .
Like @nair said he may ended up in ME even before he meet any common man in our state or nation .
You know there are several high class jihadist guys (our own) lives in there and pathetic fames likes him will get acceptance in there,they will change this scums life for good ..

Or can join secular parties like IUML.

ALAPPURAM: A special investigation team of police arrested a Malappuram native, who posted an insulting comment about the Lieutenant colonel Niranjan E Kumar, who was killed in a grenade blast at Pathankot in Punjab on Sunday.
The accused Anwar Sadhiq, 24, native of Kodur near Malappuram town was arrested by a police team led by Assitant commissioner of police, Kozhikode, Josy Cheriyan, on Tuesday morning. Police charged Sadhiq with section 124-A (Whoever, by words, either spoken or written, or by signs, or by visible representation, or otherwise, brings or attempts to bring into hatred or contempt, or excites or attempts to excite disaffection towards government).
When the entire nation is paying homage to the NSG officer Niranjan after his death during the 'mopping up operations' on Sunday morning, a facebook page with the name Anwar Sadhique posted an insulting comment in Malayalam and it triggered wide spread protest among social media users. The comment says..... "so, another trouble maker is also gone. Now government will pay and give job to his wife and we commoners get nothing. Such a stinking Indian democracy". The comment was deleted later.

As the details given in the profile says that Anwar Sadhiq is working with a Malayalam daily, there were demands from various corners to take strong action against the facebook user who insulted the army officer. But the daily came up with the explanation that no such person is working with the daily and the management also approached police demanding detailed investigation on the facebook post.
The arrest of the accused, who is a worker in a ration shop in Kodur, was recorded on Tuesday morning. According to the Assistant commissioner the accused has already confessed the crime and the police team has managed to seize his mobile phone which was used for posting the comment. He said that police have only the screen shot of the comment that was allegedly posted by the accused as it was already removed from his profile by the user himself. It would be very difficult to recover the post. "The interrogation is on and we will investigate his activities in social media in detail", said commissioner.
The mortal remains of Niranjan were brought to his ancestral home at Palakkad yesterday and cremation with full military honours will be held today.
Kerala man, who insulted NSG commando Niranjan killed in Pathankot blast, arrested - Times of India

RIP soldier , but a person should have Freedom of speech in your country , He can say anything he wants , thats nothing to be arrested about , Never mind ....

Not defending his comments but seems more like an overmart wannabe facebook poster who failed in some Govt. job exam and now living off working in a ration shop. Should be puniished though so that its a good lesson for all.

RIP soldier , but a person should have Freedom of speech in your country , He can say anything he wants , thats nothing to be arrested about , Never mind ....
Shall i utter something about kids who died in the worst terrorist attacks of Pakistan or the soldiers who are dead in your cleaning operation?

No! Its time to call your apologetic bullshyte!

A terrorists is one who systematically, intentionally violently targets civilians in pursuit of a political or ideological goal.

All you islamist terrorism apologists have tried to unnecessarily complicate this issue. Go back to your woodworks, none of us are falling for this.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom