What's new

Kerala man, who insulted NSG commando Niranjan killed in Pathankot blast, arrested

Pretty fecked up thing to say, To a soldier that died on duty.. Whatever you're political or religious affiliations are

Pretty fecked up thing to say, To a soldier that died on duty.. Whatever you're political or religious affiliations are

It seems he also posted in support of ISIS. After that expecting ANY human decency from him would be plain unfair.

You are dumb as a dodo. He has been arrested on a complaint launched by jamat e islami mouthpeace for pretending to be their employee online. Your victimhood complex is going strong though.

Do not quote me again. This is my last reply to you.

Application of law in any State can't be selective based on race or religion, but uniform across the board.

Anyway no surprise here, another foul mouthed Indian with serious lack in forum etiquette.

Actually, his views are very commonplace among young educated Muslims. Interact with them, and you would know. His views are not surprising AT ALL. He is the norm among the Muslim educated youth.

I have to agree with you, even among Christian Kerlites, one of my colleagues were saying he wished India were still occupied by the British

I have to agree with you, even among Christian Kerlites, one of my colleagues were saying he wished India were still occupied by the British
Don't blame him. There is a general perception that British rule was beneficial to Christians. Though it was not necessarily always true. :D

But they don't have the poisonous Ummah concept. That just vitiates the atmosphere.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom