What's new

Kerala man, who insulted NSG commando Niranjan killed in Pathankot blast, arrested

Section 124-A (Whoever, by words, either spoken or written, or by signs, or by visible representation, or otherwise, brings or attempts to bring into hatred or contempt, or excites or attempts to excite disaffection towards government).

FIRST GO AND APPLY THIS LAY ON SHIV SENA ..............

You do realize Shiv Sena is Anti-Pakistan not Anti-India, their hatred is against pakistan and its people

Same could be said for hafizz saeed dud din ghauri the mighty... may allah grant him the highest places in jannah...

"So, another troublemaker is also gone. Now government will pay and give a job to his wife and we commoners get nothing. Such a stinking Indian democracy, (sic)

@nair :coffee:

@Parul You know Malayalam??

On topic:
That stupid dog should also know how Lt Col got such a level of love and respect from Indian public and GoI .
He sacrificed his life for this nation .And what is the quality and qualification of these Anwar Sadiq ?Except some pat time job in a yelllow daily .pathetic .
Col was an engineer recruited into one of the elite force and his wife is a doctor ,(according to news reports ).They dont need GoI job.

Same could be said for hafizz saeed dud din ghauri the mighty... may allah grant him the highest places in jannah...
Sure, but unfortunately, the UN doesn't seem to agree with you and put him in International Terrorist. Shiv Sena doesn't go around killing people in Pakistan.

@Parul You know Malayalam??

On topic:
That stupid dog should also know how Lt Col got such a level of love and respect from Indian public and GoI .
He sacrificed his life for this nation .And what is the quality and qualification of these Anwar Sadiq ?Except some pat time job in a yelllow daily .pathetic .
Col was an engineer recruited into one of the elite force and his wife is a doctor ,(according to news reports ).They dont need GoI job.

No, I don't know. :disagree: The translation was mentioned in the news article from where I posted his tweets and pictures. :D

Sure, but unfortunately, the UN doesn't seem to agree with you and put him in International Terrorist. Shiv Sena doesn't go around killing people in Pakistan.
Did i mention UN?

Actually, his views are very commonplace among young educated Muslims. Interact with them, and you would know. His views are not surprising AT ALL. He is the norm among the Muslim educated youth.

if such is the case then this in good at all

Insulting a martyr is a democracy .
Sorry I disagree .We dont need this type of freedom and democracy .

If you cant decipher whats the real meaning, dont bother replying.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom