What's new

Kerala Corner

By now you must 've developed the Australian accent too ..lol
But I must say you still 've good knowledge of malayalam and kudos to that.I started reading malayalam way later,somewhere in my late teens.The issue was that I never got much stuff to read in malayalam.But I'm working on it now,its never too late they say. :-)

I have heard Malayalam is very hard to learn.

btw, New Zealand accent and Australian accent is different.

New Zealand accent is more closer to the British accent.

I have heard Malayalam is very hard to learn.
For the north Indians,yes its a tough language. We have many tongue twisting words like puzha. :P
Ravi nair said:
btw, New Zealand accent and Australian accent is different.
New Zealand accent is more closer to the British accent.
I thought Australian accent was also close to British accent so it would sound the same to me. Lol

For me Australian accent is what Ricki ponting speaks on post match presentation....... Hardly understood anything
Oh god...recently I was talking to a Pakistani who stays in Australia and I could hardly understand most of what he spoke.So for the first time in my life ..i decided to keep quite during a conversation:tsk:.
Imagine my frustration!!! :confused:

Oh god...recently I was talking to a Pakistani who stays in Australia and I could hardly understand most of what he spoke.So for the first time in my life ..i decided to keep quite during a conversation:tsk:.
Imagine my frustration!!! :confused:

LOL......... If your husband knew this, he would have joined a course to learn Australian accent today

LOL......... If your husband knew this, he would have joined a course to learn Australian accent today
oye why??
so that I keep quite??
He should've thought about it before getting married to me. :lol:
He's bad when it comes to languages, can you imagine he prefers teaching Malayalam to the Arabs in his office rather than learning arabic from 'em. :rolleyes:

oye why??
so that I keep quite??
He should've thought about it before getting married to me. :lol:

Was there an option left???? :P
oye why??
He's bad when it comes to languages, can you imagine he prefers teaching Malayalam to the Arabs in his office rather than learning arabic from 'em. :rolleyes:

He is a perfect Mallu.....

communismavum groupismavum chikangunya polle pakarthunnathinuu munpu nere ponnere :P

Did you see the movie Arabikkatha???? That is a good movie on communism, where in a comrade goes to Middle east and try to implement communism......

@SpArK annan aaka kalippilayurnannu tonnunallo?
Nalla onnantharam sarcasm.Guys any one figured it out.@seiko was there. :D

Did you see the movie Arabikkatha???? That is a good movie on communism, where in a comrade goes to Middle east and try to implement communism......

yes.

I actually appreciate Srinivasan as a writer more than an actor. Simply because coming up with the story and the idea is hard.

Athinakkathu oru Chinakari undallo :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom