What's new

Kerala Corner

enthuvaa ee froggie???

ye froggie froggie kyaa hai.. ye froggie froggiee?/
If u r ready for the challenge then I will tell you :p:

Ready??? :azn:

It was a challenge on another social network which I had passed on to seiko. :-)

Yup ... readyyyy

Condition:
If the answer to the question below is wrong then you will have to post the pic of a froggie for 24hrs in your DP.

:devil:

letzz start...
U r yet sleeping peacefully in your little bed when suddenly there's a knock on your door. friends !!! at 7 in the morning ... You've to prepare the breakfast. You've at home nutella, jam, cheese, coffee and sausage.
Wat'll you open first?

A wrong answer would fetch you this ....

image.jpg

Condition:
If the answer to the question below is wrong then you will have to post the pic of a froggie for 24hrs in your DP.

:devil:

letzz start...
U r yet sleeping peacefully in your little bed when suddenly there's a knock on your door. friends !!! at 7 in the morning ... You've to prepare the breakfast. You've at home nutella, jam, cheese, coffee and sausage.
Wat'll you open first?

A wrong answer would fetch you this ....

View attachment 139012

Ill open the eyes, then open the lock of door,open door, open mobile to check messages, open fridge, open bread cover , open nutella or jam , open my mouth in that order...

Ill open the eyes, then open the lock of door,open door, open mobile to check messages, open fridge, open bread cover , open nutella or jam , open my mouth in that order...

CHEATINGGGGGG!! CHEATING!
@nair helped you. :pissed:

Now both of u will put that froggie as your profile pic. Grrrrrrr!

Kalyaanam kazhichathu nannaayi...3-4 jeevithamkal rakshapettalo..hehehe..
marine driveill pokunnille??

Jeevithathil avasyathinu prasnangal already undu.... Ini avide poyi umma vechu kalichu athu koottan oru planum illa :P

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom