What's new

Kerala Corner

@nair @kurup @seiko

When's the next elections being held in kerala?

what are the names being put forward as likely candidates for Chief Minister :P

@nair @kurup @seiko

I think the next election is for local body in 2015, followed by Assembly election in 2016....... If one go by history, CPM is supposed to be winning the election, if they manage to win, It is going to be Pinari Vijayan as the chief minister, and most probably kodiyeri as party secy..... If UDF manage to win (which is highly unlikely) then it is going to by chandy all the way....

I think the next election is for local body in 2015, followed by Assembly election in 2016....... If one go by history, CPM is supposed to be winning the election, if they manage to win, It is going to be Pinari Vijayan as the chief minister, and most probably kodiyeri as party secy..... If UDF manage to win (which is highly unlikely) then it is going to by chandy all the way....

\I am unfamiliar with Pinnarayi. How does he compare with Ooman?

\I am unfamiliar with Pinnarayi. How does he compare with Ooman?

He is a ruthless comrade...... and he is one true comrade, who never criticize his party or party members and try to justify every damn thing party has done(good,bad,ugly)....... He was electricity minister once, that is where he picked up the "Lavlin" case.....

God knows how he is going to be a CM......

He is a ruthless comrade...... and he is one true comrade, who never criticize his party or party members and try to justify every damn thing party has done(good,bad,ugly)....... He was electricity minister once, that is where he picked up the "Lavlin" case.....

God knows how he is going to be a CM......

So one good thing I guess is unlike Oomen he has some spine, but under his tenure the business climate will get even worse?

So one good thing I guess is unlike Oomen he has some spine, but under his tenure the business climate will get even worse?

Well with the majority of 2 MLA's and in a coalition which has parties with habits of switching sides will make any CM a spineless one....It all depends on what kind of a majority the government got, I dont see a big majority of any party in coming election, as both the coalition are on back foot....

Business climate will never get better with CPM in power....... They still (try to) remain the party of poor and party of trade unions.....

@nair @kurup @seiko

As @nair pointed out , if congress wins it's Oommen Chandi all the way . Unless somebody in A group does a coup or I group gaining more space , in that case Chennithala has a chance .

In other thread you were asking about EMS , any specific reasons .

@nair ..... satellite assembly engana enna chodyam kond thankal enthanu uddeshichathu ??

@nair ..... satellite assembly engana enna chodyam kond thankal enthanu uddeshichathu ??

Than assemble cheythu launch padil ready anu ennu paranju, vere oruthan photo postum cheythu, atha njan chodiche

Than assemble cheythu launch padil ready anu ennu paranju, vere oruthan photo postum cheythu, atha njan chodiche

When Modi went to visit the last PSLV test , in the video it was shown MK3 being assembled .

It was 3 months back ..... so it safe to assume that they have assembled the full vehicle sans the payload section .

That image of MK3 is actually an old one ...... a full mock up model assembled for gravity tests .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom