What's new

Kerala Corner

Bouncer mam.....
What is crisp saree ?
A few posts above tat post I've posted 2 pics.I would call the first pic crisply an nearly worn saree.Its not about the material but the way saree is worn.

@nair
I didn't know YESUDAS was arrogant.
And I had felt that rules were relaxed for young gals too.

For some reason I am unable to post on tat thread. Lol

A few posts above tat post I've posted 2 pics.I would call the first pic crisply an nearly worn saree.Its not about the material but the way saree is worn.

@nair
I didn't know YESUDAS was arrogant.
And I had felt that rules were relaxed for young gals too.

For some reason I am unable to post on tat thread. Lol

There was one post you made and by that time i tried to reply it was removed........ Well Yesudas is an arrogant fellow (when compared with other singers) But then he has the stuff to be a bit arrogant.......
in early 90's he was booed by Calicut, and he said he will never sing in calicut after that.... Then i think in 98 0r 99 he performed in Malabar maholsavam (which was a big thing those days ) and i was watching that performance, and i ahve seen him behaving in that programme..... (those days no camera, no mobile - nothing)

Attachments

• 2eb222f18dc3369f891960ecea6bf0cd.jpg
    2eb222f18dc3369f891960ecea6bf0cd.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 12
@seiko Bro, I hope you read this. I am not going to drag your personal situation here as you explained it in the thread to some people. I really do hope that you sort out the difficulties in your life and you emerge out of it stronger.

@Sidak I hope you read this too. It was very kind of you to offer Seiko help. The internet is a cold, unforgiving place and your kindness warmed my heart :-)

:cuckoo:

Guys, veegam pachakalude idiminnal plane de threail poyi nooku.

Oru mandan analyst de post kaanaam.

Avanmarkittu adaru pani koduthu alle?
Nammude pacha ayalkarude athirthi muzhuvan kulamakki ennanu kelkunnu.Avanmarude swakarya vartha channelikale polum angotgu kayatunilla.
@acetophenol @kurup @nair @abjktu and others.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom