What's new

Kerala Corner

Njan PDFil post cheyyunne kaanumbol veettukar sthiram parayunna dialogua " Daivathe orthe nee illatha vayyaveli undakki ee veetilot policine konduvararuth" .

One of my cousins (his father is a col.) came home and saw me surfing PDf and he was like "chetta !!!! Pakistan Defenco" .

:o: ------> this was the exact expression on his face
:lol:
I can imagine that scene. :D

kurup said:
They all thinks that this site belongs to Pakistan military .
angane undu ennanu ende arivu.
@SpArK satyam parayum!!
:P

He doesnt post these days, just come and read posts, and if he like he thank and leave...... But he has lot of fans here... I could judge it the day i joined here.... Since both of us share similar handles, i was trolled in my intro thread......
Just that hes half ur age. :P

Chumma!!

@Nair saab where are you??
Long time no see. :)

He doesnt post these days, just come and read posts, and if he like he thank and leave...... But he has lot of fans here... I could judge it the day i joined here.... Since both of us share similar handles, i was trolled in my intro thread......

Pakistanikal nalla varavelpu thannu alle :P

Njan PDFil post cheyyunne kaanumbol veettukar sthiram parayunna dialogua " Daivathe orthe nee illatha vayyaveli undakki ee veetilot policine konduvararuth" .

One of my cousins (his father is a col.) came home and saw me surfing PDf and he was like "chetta !!!! Pakistan Defenco" .

:o: ------> this was the exact expression on his face :lol:

They all thinks that this site belongs to Pakistan military .

:lol: do they think that you are ISI spy.

Nee ennadai Elite ayathu????? Congrats!!!!!! @gslv mk3 @acetophenol @seiko @levina @sreekumar @acetophenol
20120827040833.jpg

Congrats bro!

Wow!!
You loud mouth!!

Kidding!:enjoy:
I always knew you were wittier.Your conversations with @Indischer is hilarious to say the least.Sometimes I just read them silently. :P

But I thought we're usually into serious stuff:(.....like comics, superheroes, supervillains, SHOBANA :smitten:etc.:D.....why is that funny to you?:mad:

you are breaking my heart Indi... you are breaking my heart.

All I can hope is that the Hindus in Kerala realize that this is a Christian missionary-motivated conspiracy to erase Kerala off it's largest source of revenue and render it even more poorer, thus easing their conversion activities. :ph34r: Once they realize that bit, they will obviously revolt for booze to be reinstated. :mamba:<kidding>

@Indischer

Mr. Ananthamurthy has passed on. I know your opinions on him. But still a loss to to karnataka I think.

All I can hope is that the Hindus in Kerala realize that this is a Christian missionary-motivated conspiracy to erase Kerala off it's largest source of revenue and render it even more poorer, thus easing their conversion activities. :ph34r: Once they realize that bit, they will obviously revolt for booze to be reinstated. :mamba:<kidding>

well actually, this is sharia through backdoor. Even though the Muslim League were not all too keen on taking the liquor lobby.

it's that teetotaler Sudheeran's fault. He should learn from his fellow Ezhava brothers like Nadesan who are resperctable lquor barons :-)

@Indischer

Mr. Ananthamurthy has passed on. I know your opinions on him. But still a loss to to karnataka I think.

It's a loss no doubt Ravi. He had his share of admirers, and make no mistake, his works have influenced(and continue to influence) many Kannadigas for over 4 decades. Just that I found his literary style rather bland....purely a personal opinion.

And my disdain over him getting the Jnanpith stems from the fact that S L Bhyrappa, another splendid writer, has been denied the Jnanpith purely on political grounds. Seems like somewhere in the abyss of my thoughts, I hold a small grudge against U.R.Anantamurthy over this.

nair said:
Saadhyatha kuravanu, ivadathe muthalalikku oru Indian forum koodi undu.... Parayan pattila.
Enniki ariyaam aayirinnu. :agree:
BRill orru valiye thread thane undu pdfum matte site-innde relation ne kurichu.
But I thought we're usually into serious stuff:(.....like comics, superheroes, supervillains, SHOBANA :smitten:etc.:D.....why is that funny to you?:mad:
Of course!!ofcourse!!
Comics, super villains and super heroes are very serious topics. :agree:

:lol::lol::lol:

Oops! :rolleyes1:

Shobana is a very interesting topic though.:agree:
Everyone admires her. :)

kerala is trying it's hand at prohibition, have you heard :(
Why should that bother a kiwi?? :coffee:
Yeah....and it's already off my list of beautiful places. I'm one of those who can't enjoy beauty without some wine.:sarcastic:
Gosh!!
My hubby had predicted that this decision would take a toll on kerala's tourism.
But then Gujarat is doing fine sans the alcohol and bars.
Indischer said:
render it even more poorer
AFAIK kerala ranks second when it comes to per capita income. 8-)

Enniki ariyaam aayirinnu. :agree:
BRill orru valiye thread thane undu pdfum matte site-innde relation ne kurichu.

Of course!!ofcourse!!
Comics, super villains and super heroes are very serious topics. :agree:

:lol::lol::lol:

Oops! :rolleyes1:

Shobana is a very interesting topic though.:agree:
Everyone admires her. :)

Why should that bother a kiwi?? :coffee:

Gosh!!
My hubby had predicted that this decision would take a toll on kerala's tourism.
But then Gujarat is doing fine sans the alcohol and bars.

AFAIK kerala ranks second when it comes to per capita income. 8-)

Isn't the Kerala Govt killing off two of it's biggest sources of income with such a move though? Also, Gujaat isn't as dependent on tourism to fill it's coffers as Kerala. People earn well in Gujarat so that they can spend well in Kerala.:D

And I think you're misinformed on the per-capita figures Didijaan. Kerala has the 2nd highest per-capita income in South India, but Sikkim, Punjab, Goa, Delhi, Maharashtra etc are much ahead.

State Wise Per Capita Income of India

Back
Top Bottom