What's new

Kerala Corner

I dont remember seeing you getting banned in your previous handles, But this one yes.....So i say.... Trolling me kam or music mein zyada concentrate karo :P

This is the only PDF account I have. I used to pick fights with people & get banned. I've grown Thick Skin and personal attacks etc doesn't bother me anymore (was banned recently for reporting posts. 1st ban in a year). Hence, I don't get banned frequently. :D Music is my life; 100% focus is on it. Just have free time these days, do killing it here & learning new shit about India.

Ohhww!
We usually go in the evenings to avoid the crowd.
Verude poyadanoo??

Veruthe alla, Monu choru kodukkan poyatha..... Mudinja thirakkayirunnu (perunnalinde aa sunday), Pinne nammalude oru gediye pokki angeru queue nikkathe kayatti vittu.....

We normally go there in the afternoon, and stay there.... deeparadhana, seeveli, kaschaseeveli, pinne ravile, nirmalyam or vakacharthu thozhuthu, thirichu porum.....But last time since son was sick drove down in the morning and came back in afternoon

This is the only PDF account I have. I used to pick fights with people & get banned. I've grown Thick Skin and personal attacks etc doesn't bother me anymore. Hence, I don't get banned frequently. :D Music is my life; 100% focus is on it. Just have free time these days, do killing it here & learning new shit about India.

You sing quite well, and this is a talent which is god gifted and rarely one get it.... You should use it to the max....

You sing quite well, and this is a talent which is god gifted and rarely one get it.... You should use it to the max....

Thx ...I'm into Russian & Ukrainian Music which is of no use In India. It's just a hobby for me which I gonna persue till my last breath...

Thx ...I'm into Russian & Ukrainian Music which is of no use In India. It's just a hobby for me which I gonna persue till my last breath...

and what am I doing with my life.

oh that's right picking fight with keyboard warriors :tsk:

nair said:
Veruthe alla, Monu choru kodukkan poyatha.....
I had almost guessed it. :-)

Ambalathil chennu prarthich kazhinju thirich irangi 2 peggadikkan saukaryam cheythu tharunnavare nammal veruthe enthina upadravikkunne ... :D
you went missing for some days.why?

Back
Top Bottom