What's new

Kerala Corner

My Bad, was their for a day! I've decided not to posts Pics on Online Forums. Else, I would have started a thread and shared lots of pic. :D

Why not? avoid your pictures...... I think a user named parul used to do that (i assume you are not parul, she changed her handle few times)

@nair yeh BIMARU log ab iss thread ki WAT laga denge...........

@Sidak inn sab ki QUEEN hai :sarcastic:

This is one thread which is alive for a long time, and grateful to the admin not to touch this..... But the good thing in this thread is everyone is moderators..... :P

Ooops..... Parul used to be a bit friendly, @Sidak was mostly hostile towards me, so i thought both are different..... i dono why they change the nick often....

You should ask her that ..... Parul ------> Flamingo ------> Sidak .

I have never changed my username ...... atleast of this account ... :p:

Why not? avoid your pictures...... I think a user named parul used to do that (i assume you are not parul, she changed her handle few times)

This is one thread which is alive for a long time, and grateful to the admin not to touch this..... But the good thing in this thread is everyone is moderators..... :P

It's waste of time. Pests spoil the threads & they get deleted or closed (my experience with threads on Kashmir & India). Hence, I don't feel like posting them.

@arp2041 is a curse. Whichever Chit-Chat threads he visits; it gets closed. He should be kicked out of this one too. :D

Ooops..... Parul used to be a bit friendly, @Sidak was mostly hostile towards me, so i thought both are different..... i dono why they change the nick often....

When did I act hostile? In one troll thread; I was trolling you & nothing else. :enjoy:

Last edited:
You should ask her that ..... Parul ------> Flamingo ------> Sidak .

I have never changed my username ...... atleast of this account ... :p:

I Joined as Parul & got username changed to Flamingo. My Friend wanted to use my account, so that she can post in Kashmir Section (in previous version their was post limit). However, seeing the Hostality on the Forum; she didn't post & I continued with the account.

She again decided to Post here & wanted to use Flamingo as her username. I again reverted back to my old username Parul.

She signed up as Flamingo (didn't post) & her friend too joined the forum. However, her friend was told to accept PDF version of Kashmir as Gospel Truth. If can't accept; quit the forum. They did.

I wanted to take break from the forum & decided to change my username to Sidak, so that when I return back; not many members know me. However, it was changed while i was active...

@nair did you understand the crap? :sick:

I Joined as Parul & got username changed to Flamingo. My Friend wanted to use my account, so that she can post in Kashmir Section (in previous version their was post limit). However, seeing the Hostality on the Forum; she didn't post & I continued with the account.

She again decided to Post here & wanted to use Flamingo as her username. I again reverted back to my old username Parul.

She signed up as Flamingo (didn't post) & her friend too joined the forum. However, her friend was told to accept PDF version of Kashmir as Gospel Truth. If can't accept; quit the forum. They did.

I wanted to take break from the forum & decided to change my username to Sidak, so that when I return back; not many members know me. However, it was changed while was active...

@nair did you understand the crap? :sick:

LOL.... Look at me and Kurup and me, we both use similar nicks and we stick to it......

LOL.... Look at me and Kurup and me, we both use similar nicks and we stick to it......

I had requested for another Nick in a respective thread but it was ignored.:sick: Till the time, I'm allowed to post on this forum; I'm gonna stick to this Username.:feminist: :enjoy:

I had requested for another Nick in a respective thread but it was ignored.:sick: Till the time, I'm allowed to post on this forum; I'm gonna stick to this Username.:feminist: :enjoy:

I dont remember seeing you getting banned in your previous handles, But this one yes.....So i say.... Trolling me kam or music mein zyada concentrate karo :P

Back
Top Bottom