What's new

Kerala Corner

Avaranallo ippol sathyanthinte overall avakashi ..... Jameela Prakasham MLA ...... avarkvere ethandinte kazhappa

Kazinja divasam oru news channelil irunnu mongunne kandu ..... kshethran sarkar ettedukkanam ettedukkanam ennu .... ivarum pinne V.T.Balramum

M.T.Ramesh athinu marupadiyay church and mosque ithupole sarkar ettedukkan thayaraano enna chodyam vannappol randinteyum vayil nakku ennoru sadhaname kandilla

Pinne sanghparivar and RSS ....... iyalde support illenkil avark koppa ....

what kind of a name is Jameela Prakasam?

in northern India, rightwing groups like RSS,VHP etc organize themselves in temples slowly gaining "converts" to their hooligan organizations . in fact, these groups are considered a part of their(north Indian) system. but, sanghparivar failed to replicate the success in Kerala. so, this Padmanabhaswamy temple issue is used by radical groups like Shiva Sena, VHP etc, they are working hard to polarize. they are taking this issue as a reason to group up.

in northern India, rightwing groups like RSS,VHP etc organize themselves in temples slowly gaining "converts" to their hooligan organizations . in fact, these groups are considered a part of their(north Indian) system. but, sanghparivar failed to replicate the success in Kerala. so, this Padmanabhaswamy temple issue is used by radical groups like Shiva Sena, VHP etc, they are working hard to polarize. they are taking this issue as a reason to group up.

Do you have any proof of this.

It seems plausible and I know there are such groups in Kerala but still.

Ravi Nair said:
And facebook? :/
Yaa i know a few pdf members on FB.
And I wanted sparkky to add a member to the FB group he's managing,but looks like he hasn't read that msg yet.:undecided:

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

your Jerry avatar is going to give me nightmares now :fie:

BEWARE!!!:devil::devil::devil:

1.jpg

Do you have any proof of this.
Interestingly, the amicus' report referred to a portion of the temple's office area being occupied by Shiv Sena. It recommended immediate vacation of the premises by Shiv Sena.
Padmanabhaswamy temple steeped in filth and squalour: Amicus - The Times of India
The amicus curiae said that Shiv Sena’s activities were posing a threat to the security of the temple. He had also received complaints from the public about prostitution inside the Shiv Sena building at odd hours.

The observations were made by the amicus curiae to the division bench of the Supreme Court on July 3. “The Shiv Sena office is unofficially equipped with arms, including petrol bombs, low frequency bombs and swords,” Subramaniam said in his report.

The Shiv Sena is paying a “very low rent” for the building being used as the organisation’s headquarters in the capital. The building, which has been rented out by the royal family, is near the annadanapura of the temple.
‘Shiv Sena a threat to Padma temple’ | Deccan Chronicle

what kind of a name is Jameela Prakasam?
its a common nadar caste name mainly found in south trivandrum,Kerala,kanyakumari,nellai districts of tamilnattu..Kerala nadar,mostly found in south trivandrum were belived to have migrated from the nellai district of tamilnattu after the invasion of nellai by travancore king in the 16 th century...
originaly they were of Tamil ancestry.. now they are fully malayalamized but still uses Tamil names such as selvam,selvaraj,arulraj,paulraj,senthil etc..
former Kerala superstar 'sathyan' was a malayali nadar from nagercoil...

why is Shiv Sena poking their nose in Kerala?
In Kerala, such groups are gaining good number of members. Shiva Sena has a good no. of sakhas in Ernakulam district also. I have no explanation except a pan-national phenomenon influencing Kerala Hindus(Travancore-Kochi area). baby steps to theocracy.

I believe some vested groups facilitated Rightwing terror groups like Shiv sena to enter the temple. there are reports of Shiva-Sena,RSS creating problems in educational institutions in south Kerala. I believe MG College Trivendrum is under control of RSS. they are propagating uttar bharatiya Hinduism with Raksha Bhandhan, Holi and such foreign rituals. they are modifying Hinduism to be like in Gujarat. and to a certain extend successful in brainwashing youth. Regarding weapon amassing, both RSS and SDPI/PFI are good at that. first group expertise in making country bombs using petrol apart from swords. while 2nd group are famous for "hand cutting exercises" as in Prof. T J Joseph hand chopping incident and steel bombs,parallel islamic courts(Dar-ul-Qadda). both are faces of a same coin. unlike SDPI/PFI, RSS and sanghparivar groups uses threats against individuals or rival groups/non-Hindu institutions just like sanghparivar's "Sant Thogadia" threatening a muslim to leave his property. modus operandi of Sangh is the same everywhere.

Last edited:
In Kerala, such groups are gaining good number of members. Shiva Sena has a good no. of sakhas in Ernakulam district also. I have no explanation except a pan-national phenomenon influencing Kerala Hindus(Travancore-Kochi area). baby steps to theocracy.

I believe some vested groups facilitated Rightwing terror groups like Shiv sena to enter the temple. there are reports of Shiva-Sena,RSS creating problems in educational institutions in south Kerala. I believe MG College Trivendrum is under control of RSS. they are propagating uttar bharatiya Hinduism with Raksha Bhandhan, Holi and such foreign rituals. they are modifying Hinduism to be like in Gujarat. and to a certain extend successful in brainwashing youth.

@takeiteasy

I have also noticed that it is the Upper caste Hindus who have sympathies towards these sorts of outfits. With lower castes leaning towards communists.

(you posted an asianet poll the other day)

I know I am going to get bashed for this, but sometimes I feel a lot of this anger is misplaced with privileges lost seen as rights lost.

they are propagating uttar bharatiya Hinduism with Raksha Bhandhan, Holi and such foreign rituals. they are modifying Hinduism to be like in Gujarat. /quote]
whats foreign rituals???
you have no problems in celebrating foreign rituals like Christmas and easter and no problems in worshiping alien gods like Jesus and allah in India...??
at least holi and raksha bandhan belongs to india...

Upper caste Hindus
yes. (I've edited my last post).

mostly found in south trivandrum
I believe Tamils are quiet large in no.s in Idukki district also. go to Munnar, it is full of tamils from madurai,theni etc. in coastal Kerala also these Tamils are living especially Paravur,Kodungallur usually as lenders and into boat manufacturing. they are called "Kolachikkar"(from Colochal,south TN). Perumbavoor, Muvattupuzha have large colonies for Tamils, Bengalis, Bihari labours. I wonder what will happen to Kerala if the trend continues. you cannot travel in festival or holidays and even in week days in general compartment of trains especially to eastern states beacuse it is full of migrant labours.

you have no problems in celebrating foreign rituals like Christmas and easter and no problems in worshiping alien gods like Jesus and allah in India...??
at least holi and raksha bandhan belongs to india...
it is always the assumption of a kafir on the other side?

@takeiteasy

In Chennai there is a large wave of Immigrants from U.P Bihar and other places. Just as in Bangalore.

Kerala is not alone.

But Keralites cannot kick them out, that would be sheer hypocrisy. But the problem is of integration and ghettoization.

yes. (I've edited my last post).

I believe Tamils are quiet large in no.s in Idukki district also. go to Munnar, it is full of tamils from madurai,theni etc. in coastal Kerala also these Tamils are living especially Paravur,Kodungallur usually as lenders and into boat manufacturing. they are called "Kolachikkar"(from Colochal,south TN). Perumbavoor, Muvattupuzha have large colonies for Tamils, Bengalis, Bihari labours. I wonder what will happen to Kerala if the trend continues. you cannot travel in festival or holidays and even in week days in general compartment of trains especially to eastern states beacuse it is full of migrant labours.

it is always the assumption of a kafir on the other side?
Tamils are headaches wherever they goes...
i am not against ordinary Tamils,who are coming to Kerala for jobs...i have been to munaar many times,yes,munaar is a Tamil dominated hub,majority of them are very recent imports from Madurai,dindigul,theni to work in plantation..yes,they are hardworkers...i admit...but the problem is that today they are howling to integrate munaar to Tamilnadu...our stupid kerala government is providing them with free land,free rations,free education that too in Tamil medium..Tamil dominated munaar grama panchayat is not iinterested in putting Malayalam boards..only in Tamil..just go trough munaar town..majority of shops boards are in Tamil only...even many can't utter a single Malayalam word despite living in Kerala for half a century..
i think we should act immediately..
1.stop giving free lands to them
2.ban the use of Tamil signs,boards in and around munaar
3..make Malayalam a compulsory language and terminate all tamil medium schools...

Back
Top Bottom