What's new

Kerala Corner

yes. (I've edited my last post).

I believe Tamils are quiet large in no.s in Idukki district also. go to Munnar, it is full of tamils from madurai,theni etc. in coastal Kerala also these Tamils are living especially Paravur,Kodungallur usually as lenders and into boat manufacturing. they are called "Kolachikkar"(from Colochal,south TN). Perumbavoor, Muvattupuzha have large colonies for Tamils, Bengalis, Bihari labours. I wonder what will happen to Kerala if the trend continues. you cannot travel in festival or holidays and even in week days in general compartment of trains especially to eastern states beacuse it is full of migrant labours.

it is always the assumption of a kafir on the other side?

Too right mate.Even Sleeper class is not a escape route now a days.General compartment is lost.No one cant go near of it ..yeahh ..compartement filled with bad smell.Most of them are from Bengalis ,illegal BD's ,Assamese etc.

Tamils are headaches wherever they goes...
i am not against ordinary Tamils,who are coming to Kerala for jobs...i have been to munaar many times,yes,munaar is a Tamil dominated hub,majority of them are very recent imports from Madurai,dindigul,theni to work in plantation..yes,they are hardworkers...i admit...but the problem is that today they are howling to integrate munaar to Tamilnadu...our stupid kerala government is providing them with free land,free rations,free education that too in Tamil medium..Tamil dominated munaar grama panchayat is not iinterested in putting Malayalam boards..only in Tamil..just go trough munaar town..majority of shops boards are in Tamil only...even many can't utter a single Malayalam word despite living in Kerala for half a century..
i think we should act immediately..
1.stop giving free lands to them
2.ban the use of Tamil signs,boards in and around munaar
3..make Malayalam a compulsory language and terminate all tamil medium schools...

Ningalku valla brahndumundo manushya .Oru mullaperiyar prasnam thanne nammal kandathanu.Tamil ennu kelkumbozhe avanmarku brandalakum.

in northern India, rightwing groups like RSS,VHP etc organize themselves in temples slowly gaining "converts" to their hooligan organizations . in fact, these groups are considered a part of their(north Indian) system. but, sanghparivar failed to replicate the success in Kerala. so, this Padmanabhaswamy temple issue is used by radical groups like Shiva Sena, VHP etc, they are working hard to polarize. they are taking this issue as a reason to group up.

'Secular' Congress karu thananne ivarudeyokke valrachu karanam.Onninonnu vote bank polititcs kalichapol orikkal samsakarika sanghdanayaya RSSil polum ippol rogue elements kayaran tudangi.

Ellavarkum ennu muthalanu Sree Padmanbahaswamyiodu itrayum bhakti tudangiyathu.ehh?
Sariyanu .Athu smarakshekkapedanam .But only through Hindu traditions .hardened that vaults ,evaluate all treasures and seal that vaults .Keep it like that .Athil ninnu edukkanulla oru sramamanu ipol nadakunnathu .Orikal eduthal athellam complete ayittu nashtapedum.
Athentayalum nadakkan pokunnilla.

Last edited:
Too right mate.Even Sleeper class is not a escape route now a days.General compartment is lost.No one cant go near of it ..yeahh ..what a smell.Most of them are from Bengalis ,illegal BD's ,Assamese etc.

For a moment, I misread it and thought you liked sniffing those guys and i was like :blink:

Ahh ningalude chinde engu vare poyi.Enthayalum njanathu edit cheythu.Ini ingene arum vayikennda:D:rofl:

How many Malayalis work in Tamil Nadu?

Must be a lot, since Tamil Nadu is light years ahead of kerala in industry.

How many Malayalis work in Tamil Nadu?

Must be a lot, since Tamil Nadu is light years ahead of kerala in industry.

And did I post anything about TN ,,positively or negatively ?
I am not talking about Tamil Nadu .But about NI.

Ahh ningalude chinde engu vare poyi.Enthayalum njanathu edit cheythu.Ini ingene arum vayikennda:D:rofl:
i only stated the facts...
why we are giving free lands to Tamils??? there are many malayali tribals living without an inch of land in Kerala..say in chengalam,attapady..etc..no one take care of them..because they are not a vote bank...look the situation in munaar..they are providing with free acres of land+houses ..once they get majority in an area..they want that area to secede with Tamilnadu and howling it as an ancient ethnic Tamil land like what was happened in Ceylon...during the recent mullaperiyar strike..the Tamils in munaar overwehmely supported Tamilnadu stand and even took a procession demanding the merger despite living and working in Kerala and taking all the benefits from the Kerala gov..

i only stated the facts...
why we are giving free lands to Tamils??? there are many malayali tribals living without an inch of land in Kerala..say in chengalam,attapady..etc..no one take care of them..because they are not a vote bank...look the situation in munaar..they are providing with free acres of land+houses ..once they get majority in an area..they want that area to secede with Tamilnadu and howling it as an ancient ethnic Tamil land like what was happened in Ceylon...during the recent mullaperiyar strike..the Tamils in munaar overwehmely supported Tamilnadu stand and even took a procession demanding the merger despite living and working in Kerala and taking all the benefits from the Kerala gov..

Ningal paranajathallam sariyanu.Pakshe aa pottenamrodu aaranu samsarikan pokunnathu.
Malayalikalku avaide booswahthunde daralam kumbagnagalunde.Nammal avarkethire ividenthelum cheythal athinte bhavishyathu TN ull a malayalikal neridendi varum.Entha athu veno?
Vivram ullavarodu namukku samsarikam ,pakshe athu lesam illathavarodo.
Vicharichal namukku avvarude annam muttikam, otta thulli vellam kodukatirirkam,TN pakaram karantakathil ninnu sadhanam vangam .TN karshakar mudiyum.Pakshe angane cheythal prsnamgal teeerumo.
Keralathil ippol malayalikal kurayunna prathibhasamanu.Any samsthanthil ninnulavar ivide valiya reethiyil kudiyerunnu.Nammukuu aonnum akarayathil cheyyanilla.

today they are howling to integrate munaar to Tamilnadu...
not alone Munnar, a vast portion of Idukki district. they will persistantly try to merge these parts to Tamilnadu which we should be wary of. Kerala is already a narrow state with high population density. these people who came to Idukki as labours in Tea plantations are not the majority in Idukki now. it is migrants from Cumbum,Theni,Uthamapalyam who at the direction of Tamil nationalists like Vaiko are flooding Idukki. this is what I read in Mathrubhumi Idukki edition(sometime back).

not alone Munnar, a vast portion of Idukki district. they will persistantly try to merge these parts to Tamilnadu which we should be wary of. Kerala is already a narrow state with high population density. these people who came to Idukki as labours in Tea plantations are not the majority in Idukki now. it is migrants from Cumbum,Theni,Uthamapalyam who at the direction of Tamil nationalists like Vaiko are flooding Idukki. this is what I read in Mathrubhumi Idukki edition(sometime back).
not only in idukki,they are migrating and purchasing acres of agricultural lands in attapady,agali,malampuzha,chittoor,thathamangalam,nelliampathy,kozhinjampara belts of palaghat and malakkapara areas of thrissur...don't know the exact reason behind this..why are they selecting agricultural lands in Kerala??may be some other hidden reason like you stated above..

not only in idukki,they are migrating and purchasing acres of agricultural lands in attapady,agali,malampuzha,chittoor,thathamangalam,nelliampathy,kozhinjampara belts of palaghat and malakkapara areas of thrissur...don't know the exact reason behind this..why are they selecting agricultural lands in Kerala??may be some other hidden reason like you stated above..

To make money?

don't worry.malayalis are still majority in idukki even after these mass imports of Tamils..i think 70% malayalis and25 % tamils and remaining adivasi tribes..
they cant do anything..Tamils are minority in nilgiri and Krishnagiri districts and parts of erode,darmapuri district,where Kannadigas and telegus forming majority...
we lose only munaar and peermudu thalukus..but for them??
two districts entirely including tourist capital of south India 'uthagamandalam' and industrial hub of tamil nadu 'hosur'....

To make money?
no...to change the demographic...

don't worry.malayalis are still majority in idukki even after these mass imports of Tamils..i think 70% malayalis and25 % tamils and remaining adivasi tribes..
they cant do anything..Tamils are minority in nilgiri and Krishnagiri districts and parts of erode,darmapuri district,where Kannadigas and telegus forming majority...
we lose only munaar and peermudu thalukus..but for them??
two districts entirely including tourist capital of south India 'uthagamandalam' and industrial hub of tamil nadu 'hosur'....

no...to change the demographic...

alright, I am ignorant but why would Tamilians want to change the demographic?

Do they view kerala as part of their ancient tamilakam or something?

alright, I am ignorant but why would Tamilians want to change the demographic?
there are radical groups who don't believe in Indian union, they are separatists who believes Tamilnadu is the best and oldest civilization. Kerala, Tulunad, Mysore and southern Andhra are part of their planned "Tamilakom"(EEZHAM). Tamil nationalists wants to crush the identity and other south state's choice of separate identity from Tamilnadu. Idukki local news regularly cover Tamil extremist immigrants trying to alter demography. it's similar to the problem Assam is facing from BD.

there are radical groups who don't believe in Indian union, they are separatists who believes Tamilnadu is the best and oldest civilization. Kerala, Tulunad, Mysore and southern Andhra are part of their planned "Tamilakom"(EEZHAM). Tamil nationalists wants to crush the identity and other south state's choice of separate identity from Tamilnadu. Idukki local news regularly cover Tamil extremist immigrants trying to alter demography. it's similar to the problem Assam is facing from BD.

So can we prevent them from entering our state? I dont think so.
After they are also Indian citizens.
And about extremist elements ? Any proof?

Back
Top Bottom