What's new

Kerala Corner

Lone survivor nalla cinema ano?
Guys Does anyone see that film?

@acetophenol

I saw you and that guy RazPak debate.

I am sorry about what he said about Indian Muslims bro. :(

Kudos to you for not losing your cool in between Hindu and Islamic extremists :)

Heh. You are a bit more cosmopolitan in your selection of love interests I see. :-)
I envy beyond limits when I see couples who love marry,especially inter religious marriages. Its a dream to marry a girl of different faith and live happily,each of us following our own respective religions:smitten:

I envy beyond limits when I see couples who love marry,especially inter religious marriages. Its a dream to marry a girl of different faith and live happily,each of us following our own respective religions:smitten:

Get out of our country, you are to braod minded.

But no. for me, a girl of different language or a different race

:unsure: *runs away*

Get out of our country, you are to braod minded.

But no. for me, a girl of different language or a different race

:unsure: *runs away*
No mate,if I marry in the way I told,definitly I will stay in the country. I need to show'em! You know,all these fuss happens when couple love marry only when the society finds them in an equal or lesser status,i.e,doing ordinary jobs,leading a ordinary life. Its fine with me,but I plan to have a job that commands respect,and for her too. But the problem is that,my crush has repeatedly rejected me,and most probably I will also have an arranged marriage!

No mate,if I marry in the way I told,definitly I will stay in the country. I need to show'em! You know,all these fuss happens when couple love marry only when the society finds them in an equal or lesser status,i.e,doing ordinary jobs,leading a ordinary life. Its fine with me,but I plan to have a job that commands respect,and for her too. But the problem is that,my crush has repeatedly rejected me,and most probably I will also have an arranged marriage!

:( I am sorry dude.

I think a lot of it has to do with Male ego. On the Muslim, Hindu side etc. :)

:( I am sorry dude.

I think a lot of it has to do with Male ego. On the Muslim, Hindu side etc. :)
Don't feel sorry mate :D,I will be happy anyway! When I look,my entire people have had arranged marriages and they all are fine! You can start loving aftes your marriage too! And yes, human ego does play a role here. Thats the same ego that we see among some members here too,who see religion as a mean for competition,a place where there is first,second and third positions,rather an instrument of peace,love and compassion.

Back
Top Bottom