What's new

Kerala Corner

Most people don't understan what we talk about because it is in Malayalam.

I can confirm no Anti-Kannadiga activity.

If you have any questions about Kerala, you can post it here :drag:

No questions for now. But I shall continue with my reconnaissance work. :ph34r:

good luck understanding what any of us speaks :laugh:
I actually could get the context in a few sentences, but utterly failed in a few others. Besides, the word for Kannadiga/Karnataka does not change anyway.8-)

I actually could get the context in a few sentences, but utterly failed in a few others. Besides, the word for Kannadiga/Karnataka does not change anyway.8-)

No offense, in some cases I think Kannadigas are too lenient. Like for example immigrants to Bangalore being there for 7 years and learning Zilch in terms of Kannada.

I am like, come on.

No offense, in some cases I think Kannadigas are too lenient. Like for example immigrants to Bangalore being there for 7 years and learning Zilch in terms of Kannada.

I am like, come on.

That's changing now, though. Some Vigilante Organizations like the KRV or Karnataka Rakshana Vedike have started actions similar to those of Shiv Sena and MNS, though not with the same intensity.

But I feel Karnataka needed that lenience, because we have a lot of Kannadigas whose mother tongue isn't actually Kannada. And many amongst them too haven't learnt Kannada very well. So I guess this sort of laxity was naturally adopted by us.

That's changing now, though. Some Vigilante Organizations like the KRV or Karnataka Rakshana Vedike have started actions similar to those of Shiv Sena and MNS, though not with the same intensity.

But I feel Karnataka needed that lenience, because we have a lot of Kannadigas whose mother tongue isn't actually Kannada. And many amongst them too haven't learnt Kannada very well. So I guess this sort of laxity was naturally adopted by us.

I am jealous of the Malayalees here in this thread. They understand Hindi well enough.

I left India back when I was in eigth standard, 14 years old. I guess maybe it is because of that.

It gets annoying when Indians meet you in New Zealand and they presume you know Hindi.

Read a report that Keralites are learning Hindi because of the new immigrants. But I am way the hell over here in Middle Earth.

:drag:

@Ravi Nair, machu New Zealand engane undu naadu? Nammale pole ullavarkku jeevikkan pattumo atho racism undo avidem?

If you are looking for a big pay packet, and a wealthy lifestyle, Australia is your best bet. All the Malayalees have jumped ship to Australia. Simple reason is because they have more money. However, there is more competition there too.

New Zealand's natural beauty is comparable to Kashmir :cheers:

Racism is everywhere, the question is the degree of racism. I feel, after having lived here for almost 10 years, it is very low. New Zealanders are laid back, easy going and I was never made to feel like an outsider.

Lifestyle is well, if you are looking for an exciting nightlife, things to do, in all honesty, Australia is the way to go.

But I feel the lifestyle is so laid back here.

I cruised through High School, and I am cruising through University with no tension :drag:

There is a reason why New Zealand is in the top 5 in terms of the happiest nations in the world :cheers:

I was curious as to what @seiko though of my response.

Is there a reason you asked bro?

Last edited:
A Gowda in Kerala Corner?

Never thought I would see the day.

:drag:

athentha angane oru sthalamille ......njan karyamayit parajathaa .

ath angana .... ചീനന്മാരു ivarude valya suhruthalle ...avark nthum parayaam.
ini oru paripadi unde.nammalude tanimalayalan cheeta angana angu vilikum.allethanna ivanmaru orikalum gatipidikatatu ivanmarude ee monanja swabahavam konda.67 kollam kazhinjitum etrayum anubhqvichitum avanmarku oru mattavum ella.adhyam america anel ippol china.ellavarum nammude peruparanju avanmare chooshanam cheyukayanu.enittum avanmarku oru mattavum ella

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom