What's new

Kerala Corner

nannayi... spelling mistake undengil pinne essay ezhuthathe irikkunnatha nallathu....

ishtan anennu aval ingottu paraju but ippozhum mattavan thanneya valuth ..... so ini enne nokkanda ennu paranju .

@Ravi Nair:-Malayalam ariyamo???

Arriyam. pakshe njaan New zealandil ethiyuthe 13 moonam vayassil ayirinnu. Pinne veetillum, schoolilum okke englishilannu ente samsarum.

Malayalum vallapolle samsarikuka cheythullu. Eppo sheelichathu kondu englishillla samsaramvum, ezuthum okke. Ente chintha pollum engleesha :D

Njaanippo Malalyalam sayippine poleya samsarikunne.

Ethenkelum thettundekil Kshamikannum :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Arriyam. pakshe njaan New zealandil ethiyuthe 13 moonam vayassil ayirinnu. Pinne veetillum, schoolilum okke englishilannu ente samsarum.

Malayalum vallapolle samsarikuka cheythullu. Eppo sheelichathu kondu englishillla samsaramvum, ezuthum okke. Ente chintha pollum engleesha :D

Njaanippo Malalyalam sayippine poleya samsarikunne.

Ethenkelum thettundekil Kshamikannum :)

eniku thangal oru false flagger aano enu samsayamundayirunu,atha onu kuthi nokiyathu:D
aate,
Newzealandil evideya,New zealand junctionila?

eniku thangal oru false flagger aano enu samsayamundayirunu,atha onu kuthi nokiyathu:D
aate,
Newzealandil evideya,New zealand junctionila?

Ee foruthil ente marrupadikal vayichittano?

Enikku Pakistanikallodu snehamundayitalla. Njaan yuktivaadiyannu. enniku Indiayum, keralavum, oru mature, rational samoohamayi theerannum ennu oru ashayundu.

Swantham shareerathinte colouro, atho mathamo, jathiyo ayittu allkaar thammi thallunuthe enniku ishtamalla.

Bakridinte karyum paranjapolla enikku oru karyam orma vannuthu. Pathiri and Beef curry :D

Ee foruthil ente marrupadikal vayichittano?

Enikku Pakistanikallodu snehamundayitalla. Njaan yuktivaadiyannu. enniku Indiayum, keralavum, oru mature, rational samoohamayi theerannum ennu oru ashayundu.

Swantham shareerathinte colouro, atho mathamo, jathiyo ayittu allkaar thammi thallunuthe enniku ishtamalla.

Bakridinte karyum paranjapolla enikku oru karyam orma vannuthu. Pathiri and Beef curry :D

Thankal ippol oru Indian citizen ano atho New Zealand citizen ano ??

Thankal ippol oru Indian citizen ano atho New Zealand citizen ano ??

I am a New Zealand Citizen. Got my certification in 2009 (arrived in New Zealand in 2004).

There actually a lot of malayalees in Hamilton city (where I live). But I usually keep company with white people.

I am a New Zealand Citizen. Got my certification in 2009 (arrived in New Zealand in 2004).

There actually a lot of malayalees in Hamilton city (where I live). But I usually keep company with white people.

Athentha angane ???

Athentha angane ???

Angane ayyipoyyi. Ennikku Indiakarrodu verrupayittala, circumstances drew me together and it was just probability that it happened.

it's funny, because in my teenage years, there ws this polynesian girl who was a friend of mine, and my mother was paranoid that I liked her.

In fact, my Mother's greatest fear is that I will fall in love with a Non-Indian.

Ente kazchapaddu ennu vacchal, vellakariyayallum, Ethiopianayallum, enne snehikanulla hriduyamunadayya mathi.

But the problem is, in western countries, if you want to date, you have to accept some ground realities. You need to have 'game' around these parts. A mix of being well dressed, 'articulate'charismatic and a lot of self-confidence.

The whole White women will sleep with anyone is a myth. I have met western women who were so shy and timid that they were virgins till 27 (this is rare). And you have Women who have slept with dozens of men.

in terms of love life, I have decided that I will find my own life partner. Unfortunately the Indian culture ill prepares you for a romantic life in a country such as this.

:D

Nice decision . I also hope so but who knows

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/99978-kerala-corner-160.html#ixzz2hsDFKD4H

You'll get there friend. Don't worry =)

In your opinion why is that so ?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/99978-kerala-corner-160.html#ixzz2hsDQAx2z

In my observation, a lot of Indian Men here are timid. That simply won't do. You must be self confident and interesting. We are raised in a culture that is based on group think, not rocking the boat. Western culture demands individual assertiveness above all.

You must pay attention to what you wear, how you look (hit the gym). In the Indian culture, Men are just given what they want. Here, you have to earn them. The key is to first make a good impression. Second, to hold the Woman's attention by holding an interesting conversation.

But there are a couple of Indian guys that I know, who have white girls as their girlfriends.

The sad thing is, some of them break up with them to get married to a girl from India when their parents decide it's time for marriage.

I personally know of one such girl, where her Indian boyfriend broke off the relationship to marry an Indian girl. She was absolutely devastated. I felt really badly for her, she was such a sweet girl.

That is why I find indian hypocrisy absolutely shocking. One one hand, they term western Women 'loose' and 'immoral'.

But on the other hand, you have all these Indian guys who wants to hook up with a white girl, and after graduation, they will go along with what their Mama and Papa says and be a 'nice Indian boy.' Whilst beaking the hearts pf their foreign girlfriends.

Don't get me wrong, there are flaws with the western system. You have binge drinking, a hugely materialistic culture and a focus on sensory pleasure

Overall, in my honest opinion, I find westerners (New Zealanders), a lot more tolerant than Indians.

I say this, because to change the views Indians in india have about foreigners.

Hope that helps =]

Back
Top Bottom