What's new

Kerala Corner

Happy to hear That young people like you are ready to work hard in Kerala itself.................I really envy you.............I too want to come and settle in Kerala may be in 2 to 3 years....................

Where are you now?.... Me in Karnataka and expecting to get back home soon :P

Happy to hear That young people like you are ready to work hard in Kerala itself.................I really envy you.............I too want to come and settle in Kerala may be in 2 to 3 years....................

Ente ponnu mone, ingottu onnum verelle.. jeevitham kulam thondum... Mazhem illa oru koppum illa.. akapade choodanu... oru 10 years kazhijal namukku ee nattil desert ride okke nadatham...

Message from God!!

ദൈവം ദി ഗോഡ്

ദേ... പിള്ളാരെ, ഒരു കാര്യം പറഞ്ഞേക്കാം. ചത്ത് കെട്ടിയെടുക്കുമ്പോള്* ഞാന്* ഇങ്ങ് സ്വര്*ഗത്തില്* കള്ള് തരും കഞ്ചാവ് തരും പെണ്ണു കൂട്ടിത്തരും എന്നൊക്കെ പറഞ്ഞ് ഒറ്റ അവനും കഷ്ടപ്പെട്ട് നന്മ ചെയ്യണം എന്നില്ല. നീയൊക്കെ ചെയ്യുന്ന നന്മയും തിന്*മയും ഉറക്കമിളച്ച് നോക്കിയിരുന്ന് ഇവിടെ നിനക്കൊക്കെ സ്റ്റാര്* ഫെസിലിറ്റി അറേഞ്ച് ചെയ്യല്* അല്ല എന്റെ പണി. നിനക്കൊന്നും ചിന്തിക്കാന്* പോലും പറ്റാത്ത അത്രയും വലിപ്പത്തില്* ഈ അണ്ടകടാഹം ഉണ്ടാക്കിയിട്ട് അതിന്റെ ഇടയില്* ഒരു കടുകുമണിയോളം പോലും ഇല്ലാത്ത ഒരു ഉണക്ക ഭൂമിയിലെ ആയിരങ്ങളില്* ഒരു മൃഗവര്*ഗം മാത്രമായ മനുഷ്യര്* എന്ന നിങ്ങള്* തിന്നുന്നതും ഓടുന്നതും ചാടുന്നതും കുളിക്കുന്നതുമൊക്കെ റിയാലിറ്റി ഷോ ജഡ്ജിനെ പോലെ ഇരുന്ന്! മാര്*ക്കിടാന്* എന്റെ തലേല്* കൂടി വണ്ടി ഒന്നും ഓടുന്നില്ല. അങ്ങനെ ആരെങ്കിലും പറഞ്ഞു തന്നിട്ടുണ്ടെങ്കില്* അവന്റെ ഉദ്ദേശ്യം വേറെയാണ്. നിനക്കൊക്കെ ഒക്കുമെങ്കില്* നല്ലത് ചെയ്താ മതി . ചെയ്തതിന്റെ കണക്കും കൊണ്ട് കൂലി ചോദിച്ച് ഇങ്ങോട്ട് വന്നേക്കരുത്. മടല് വെട്ടി അടിയ്ക്കും ഞാന്*..

കടപ്പാട് : സന്ദീപ്* സലിം ..

1xxtle.jpg
[/IMG]

Zero Tolerence Safety Corridor!!

In order to reduce accidents and road causalities, the district administration and RTA declared 3 areas as Safety corridor. Maradu-Vytilla, Edapally-Kalamassery and Seaport-Airport Road with Zero tolerance policy.

Driving on pedestrian paths, overtaking from the left, jumping signals at junctions, driving dangerously and exceeding speed limits extra will be strictly mointored thro' specially trained squad at these places along with camera radars and violators will be subjected to special training program to ensure creating a sound traffic culture.. It won't be typical petty charging system, rather violators will have to attend traffic training camp.

In these stretches, billboards will be removed or censored to ensure minimal distraction, placing blinkers and warning signs etc will be monitored. Unauthorized pedestrian crossings will be controlled thro' fencing and new zebra lines will be drawn for authorized crossing only.

Zero Tolerence Safety Corridor!!

In order to reduce accidents and road causalities, the district administration and RTA declared 3 areas as Safety corridor. Maradu-Vytilla, Edapally-Kalamassery and Seaport-Airport Road with Zero tolerance policy.

Driving on pedestrian paths, overtaking from the left, jumping signals at junctions, driving dangerously and exceeding speed limits extra will be strictly mointored thro' specially trained squad at these places along with camera radars and violators will be subjected to special training program to ensure creating a sound traffic culture.. It won't be typical petty charging system, rather violators will have to attend traffic training camp.

In these stretches, billboards will be removed or censored to ensure minimal distraction, placing blinkers and warning signs etc will be monitored. Unauthorized pedestrian crossings will be controlled thro' fencing and new zebra lines will be drawn for authorized crossing only.

Link undo mashe?
ennu mothala ee paranjathu nadappilakkunnee..??

Back
Top Bottom