What's new

Kejriwal 'forgets' to salute national flag

His love and pride for the country is clearly visible on his face that's that's an important characteristic of a nationalist leader
True buddy ... I have seen any politician giving such smart salute just like a Ex-major...

I was LOLing entire day remembering the crooked Salute given by President Pranab Mukherjee ... :laugh:

Yes should have known the protocol but if he forgot some staff should have reminded him. Reporter who doesn't know difference between forgetting and refusing needs to be kicked.

Still,definitly he has mistake in his part.

Still,definitly he has mistake in his part.

How do you know ? Have you seen the full footage ....?
we should not jump the guns...let us see the proof and then we can run the PDF trial to indict Kejriwal ?
will that be fair thing to do ???

I dont know why people give him this publicity on whatever he does.

Reminds me of how the congress targeted Modi on the silly issues like speech blunders.

I dont know why people give him this publicity on whatever he does.

Reminds me of how the congress targeted Modi on the silly issues like speech blunders.
I know what you are thinking. But this is not going to turn out like Modi bashing. It took over 10 yrs of relentless Modi bashing to turn public opinion in favor of Modi. With Krazywal.... this will end soon!

I was taking a dump in toilet when national anthem was on!
What the heck chill out guys he forgot and so did most of us let's get over it.

This title maker is a bigger moron . It forgot not refuse.
world doesn't care if you've shit or not!
but does care abt kj he is chief minister for god sake... he is not an activist anymore... public servant...elected by people....BOUND to the constitution!

world doesn't care if you've shit or not!
but does care abt kj he is chief minister for god sake... he is not an activist anymore... public servant...elected by people....BOUND to the constitution!
ps: dont forget to wash ur hands!

He is supposed to be a PM candidate, he should know the procedure or it becomes a blunder.

I know what you are thinking. But this is not going to turn out like Modi bashing. It took over 10 yrs of relentless Modi bashing to turn public opinion in favor of Modi. With Krazywal.... this will end soon!

Whatever.

I dont care what he does. For me he is another CM of another state like Himachal or meghalaya...

I am least concerned if he forgot to salute or forgot to take his dump.

Ok... i've changed the title...
What is he... a 5 year old?? ' forgetting' to salute national flag??
Notice that the 2nd link i gave says 'refuses'.

Peace.

Ok... i've changed the title...
What is he... a 5 year old?? ' forgetting' to salute national flag??
Notice that the 2nd link i gave says 'refuses'.

Peace.

so whats the big deal? its people that matters flag is a colorful cloth that changes every 100 years

Back
Top Bottom