What's new

'Keep out!': China sent 6 warnings to a US Navy plane, but the US didn't back down

Luckily I got lots of time, staying at home with very hot weather nowadays.
Curiosity of what AGENT ORANGE can do to a person kept me on.
I mean proud of being INCARCERATED in an INTERNMENT CAMP.
In so called freedom of the world, USA.
He says it is SAFE in INTERNMENT CAMP, so happy to be Interned.
I think he also have SADISTIC and Indian GANG RAPE syndrome.
Will see him on headlines soon.

He likes to get bashed.
I guess I had to oblige him.
He is a good example of a 疯狗.
Obviously an agent Orange has kept you awake until 3 a.m your local time that you can’t sleep. He has made you quit your daily job to have time to reply to his post. He has raped you Indian style to the point that you love to talk about being raped. In fact, you just love to be raped BDSM style:cheesy:

You must be very dumb.
China have 1.4 billion population with a shortage of women.
Of course there will be 1% with exotic taste.

But you go ahead with your obsession with Indian women.
You must be mesmerized with their curry smell and open shitting ways.

The few Singaporeans on this forum truly do not reflect the sentiments of SG as a whole. I know because I work with many Singaporean engineers who came to the US, returned to SG, then returned to the US again. Singaporeans -- as a whole -- do not want to be Chinese. No more than Viets or the Japanese or Koreans who have Chinese ancestry want to be Chinese. Likewise, mainland Chinese do not give a hoot about Singapore. All this talk about Chinese ethnic ties are nothing more than rhetorical smoke and mirrors.

Singapore as a geographic location do serve a vital tactical resource just in case there is a need to contain China's expansion. While SG is not an official military ally to the US, the fact that the Singaporean military, especially the air force and navy, is US equipped means an ally in all but name. The Singaporean military is too small for anything other than for self defense, but SG can help US by being a staging point for any US military missions regarding the SCS.

And little do i know Indians staging with Amercian flag speak for Amercians? :omghaha:

No, it is not.

China invaded VN, so of course VN would suffer the higher amount of damages. But battles are not fought against inanimate objects. You destroyed a bridge? Fine. But that does not mean the opposition army is no longer a threat. That is where you and the Chinese on this forum do not understand. Military historians and analysts, many of them themselves are veterans, wrote off the PLA as a combat force in that brief border war between VN and China. That defeat heavily contributed to the reform the PLA is going thru today.

It's funny how the Chinese keep bragging about that 1979 border war. LOL, they are so desperate to look tough. But they aren't getting any so they acting tough on the INTERNET to feel safe about themselves. I've never seen so many cowards Chinese on here. It's funny. That 1979 war was like a scratch to Vietnam's military, not even a dent. These Chinese trolls they think they understand war. LOL, the only thing they know about is eating chow meng and playing video games all days and nights.

Chinese PLA is like a bunch of dancing homos. LOL!

gaychina.JPG

Then you got this.

images

What a waste of beauty. No wonders all those 35m single Chinese men are lonely. I guess all these ppl are just nobody and are objects to the CCP.

Last edited:
You must be very dumb.
China have 1.4 billion population with a shortage of women.
Of course there will be 1% with exotic taste.

But you go ahead with your obsession with Indian women.
You must be mesmerized with their curry smell and open shitting ways.
Don't be shy and racist. Chinese men are marrying indian women in drove that has caused widespread panick among the Chinese pdfers here. The prospect of producing the world largest pool of rapists and open air deficatees is quite threatening. Oh, don't forget racist Chinese are very concerned about indian shit skin and body odor. But love has no boundary buddy, what you Chinese racist think about indian has no value as other Chinese men are flocking to marry indian women in droves.

Don't forget Chinese men are also marrying African women in droves either.

It's funny how the Chinese keep bragging about that 1979 border war. LOL, they are so desperate to look tough. But they aren't getting any so they acting tough on the INTERNET to feel safe about themselves. I've never seen so many cowards Chinese on here. It's funny. That 1979 war was like a scratch to Vietnam's military, not even a dent. These Chinese trolls they think they understand war. LOL, the only thing they know about is eating chow meng and playing video games all days and nights.

Chinese PLA is like a bunch of dancing homos. LOL!

gaychina.JPG

Then you got this.

images

What a waste of beauty. No wonders all those 35m single Chinese men are lonely. I guess all these ppl are just nobody and are objects to the CCP.
@sinait, Read this dumbass comment. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

, Read this dumbass comment. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Ya, I read it.
I didn't reply because I think his AGENT ORANGE MADNESS is ERUPTING.
He is getting delirious.
Lets not be responsible for his BREAKDOWN.
POOR BOY.
Its not his fault getting this AGENT ORANGE MADNESS.
But time for him to STOP sucking di*ck of former Vietnam MASTERS.

Don't be shy and racist. Chinese men are marrying indian women in drove that has caused widespread panick among the Chinese pdfers here. The prospect of producing the world largest pool of rapists and open air deficatees is quite threatening. Oh, don't forget racist Chinese are very concerned about indian shit skin and body odor. But love has no boundary buddy, what you Chinese racist think about indian has no value as other Chinese men are flocking to marry indian women in droves.

Don't forget Chinese men are also marrying African women in droves either.

You forgot to mention Chinese men are also marrying and raping dogs, goats, and pigs.

http://en.people.cn/n3/2016/0822/c90000-9103605.html

Ya, I read it.
I didn't reply because I think his AGENT ORANGE MADNESS is ERUPTING.
He is getting delirious.
Lets not be responsible for his BREAKDOWN.
POOR BOY.
Its not his fault getting this AGENT ORANGE MADNESS.
But time for him to STOP sucking di*ck of former Vietnam MASTERS.

says the guy who has no life

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom