What's new

Kazakhstan has similar Living standard like Poland, Hungary, Croatia & Baltics/Belarus above Romania

Because they're not allowed in the EU that easily so your Russian girls are meant for the Turkish,Arab market.And even you can't deny that.

there are only 50,000 russians in Turkey. And those 'russian' girls were 1990's . Nowadays,its ukrainian girls mainly.Majority of the russian girls in 90's became mailorder bride gold diggers in West. Though many rich israeli businessman do keep eastern european girls romanian,ukrainian,russian, bulgarian as mistresses ,though many are sex slaves as brothels also.Funny, it
but then Romania ,Bulgaria,ukraine have never recovered from the imf shock therapy in terms of purchasing power and continue having population decline .In Russia, putin short circuited the IMF shock therapy plan and has restored a good part of industry,Purchasing power ,defence capability etc. Looking at how Romania is going ,unless Romania break out of EU and maintain independent WMD capability(biological,nuclear), Romania is a doomed to demographic decline and continued vassal status.
1509108_485979201502018_2263894307014773931_n.jpg

@senheiser @Arzamas 16 @ptldM3

there are only 50,000 russians in Turkey. And those 'russian' girls were 1990's . Nowadays,its ukrainian girls mainly.Majority of the russian girls in 90's became mailorder bride gold diggers in West. Though many rich israeli businessman do keep eastern european girls romanian,ukrainian,russian, bulgarian as mistresses ,though many are sex slaves as brothels also.Funny, it
but then Romania ,Bulgaria,ukraine have never recovered from the imf shock therapy in terms of purchasing power and continue having population decline .In Russia, putin short circuited the IMF shock therapy plan and has restored a good part of industry,Purchasing power ,defence capability etc. Looking at how Romania is going ,unless Romania break out of EU and maintain independent WMD capability(biological,nuclear), Romania is a doomed to demographic decline and continued vassal status.
1509108_485979201502018_2263894307014773931_n.jpg

@senheiser @Arzamas 16 @ptldM3

You mean 3.5% growth last year and 3-4% this year ? Yeah,we would be going places to if we had free natural resources money pouring in.Even so,Russian growth is modest lately.

It's not about being vassal or not,Russia is a superpower,we're a small nation,i'll be happy if we're left alone in our own lands to live peacefully.I want nothing more.

You mean 3.5% growth last year and 3-4% this year ? Yeah,we would be going places to if we had free natural resources money pouring in.Even so,Russian growth is modest lately.

It's not about being vassal or not,Russia is a superpower,we're a small nation,i'll be happy if we're left alone in our own lands to live peacefully.I want nothing more.

If you had natural resources argument lol.Actually ,Romania has pretty good agricultural land,shale gas reserves and a considerable industrial base before the IMF shock therapy.Had you not become vassal state to EU ,your economy would be a lot stronger.If you want peace, get your nation biological or nuclear WMD.That sure guarantees peace.

If you had natural resources argument lol.Actually ,Romania has pretty good agricultural land,shale gas reserves and a considerable industrial base before the IMF shock therapy.Had you not become vassal state to EU ,your economy would be a lot stronger.If you want peace, get your nation biological or nuclear WMD.That sure guarantees peace.

That's a longer discussion,the natural gas barely covers our needs,no export for billions though.It has to do more with inept,corrupt politicians first.Still,not the point of this thread.Still,this "vassal state" has 10k per capita,you're talking to me from which position ? 1.5k per capita ? Belarus,the Russian vassal is at 7 k and that with a lot of free money from Russia.Spare me the Russian *** kissing.Moldova vas also a vassal state of Russia up until 4 years ago and they're at 2k per capita.I think you have no ideea about what you're talking about.

That's a longer discussion,the natural gas barely covers our needs,no export for billions though.It has to do more with inept,corrupt politicians first.Still,not the point of this thread.Still,this "vassal state" has 10k per capita,you're talking to me from which position ? 1.5k per capita ? Belarus,the Russian vassal is at 7 k and that with a lot of free money from Russia.Spare me the Russian *** kissing.Moldova vas also a vassal state of Russia up until 4 years ago and they're at 2k per capita.I think you have no ideea about what you're talking about.

On nominal GDP basis ,which is the correct methodology ,its 8,775 $ GDP. Second,I am recommending independent approach. Being vassals to EU/Russia is your dream fine. But if you want riches and power,go the chinese way.

Spare me the Russian *** kissing

??? Weak at comprehension..... I recommended independent approach.This is why China is superpower and india regional power.But then being vassal is romanian way.

On nominal GDP basis ,which is the correct methodology ,its 8,775 $ GDP. Second,I am recommending independent approach. Being vassals to EU/Russia is your dream fine. But if you want riches and power,go the chinese way.

??? Weak at comprehension..... I recommended independent approach.This is why China is superpower and india regional power.But then being vassal is romanian way.

Call me back when your country has 20 million people ,not 1.2 billions and let me know that in the same situation you would be "regional superpower".Spare me the inuendo,"romanian way-vassals" ...We were independent in the 19th century,some 80 years before you.

No...it's 9.300+,or 9500 as per our National Institute of Statistcs and will surpass 10k this year.

Call me back when your country has 20 million people ,not 1.2 billions and let me know that in the same situation you would be "regional superpower".Spare me the inuendo,"romanian way-vassals" ...We were independent in the 19th century,some 80 years before you.

No...it's 9.300+,or 9500 as per our National Institute of Statistcs and will surpass 10k this year.

I prefer independent sources other than romanian statistics propaganda. India is a regional superpower thanks to WMD.unlike Romania an EU vassal state.

I prefer independent sources other than romanian statistics propaganda. India is a regional superpower thanks to WMD.unlike Romania an EU vassal state.

Ok..as per independent statistics is 9300.We're fine in the EU where we have a vote like the other 27 countries,thank you.No need for trolls thousands of miles away to make uneducated guesses.

IMF is IMF .

Are you that slow ? I've done the calculus with IMF numbers....186 billion GDP (not 192 as per other statistics) with 20.12 million population.Or does the IMF have another census of Romania's population?

Kazakhstan has similar Living standard like Poland, Hungary, Croatia & Baltics/Belarus above Romania
Lets see...

GDP per capita PPP (2013):

49. Poland - 21,214
51. Hungary - 20,065
57. Croatia - 18,191
70. Kazakhstan - 14,391
74. Romania - 13,396

GDP per capita nominal (2013):

53 Croatia - 13,561
54 Hungary - 13,404
55. Poland - 13,393
57. Kazakhstan - 12,843
71. Romania - 8,910

HDI index (2013):

37. Hungary - 0.831
39. Poland - 0.821
47. Croatia - 0.805
56. Romania - 0.786
69. Kazakhstan - 0.754

Poland, Croatia and Hungary are better than Kazakhstan in all three ratings. Romania has lower GDP per capita but higher HDI.

Also should be noted that Kazakhstan is one of the largest oil exporters in the world (more than Kuwait). While other countries import oil.

Back
Top Bottom