What's new

Kazakhstan has similar Living standard like Poland, Hungary, Croatia & Baltics/Belarus above Romania

Because they're not allowed in the EU that easily so your Russian girls are meant for the Turkish,Arab market.And even you can't deny that.

no they arent, you can only find Russian Girls in Pataya for Rich Tourists and even these you can be sure if they are Russians or Ukrainians or Moldavians.

balbla and you get money from the west all the time stop spreading hypocritical nonsense

I love it when they run out of arguements :lol:

no they arent, you can only find Russian Girls in Pataya for Rich Tourists and even these you can be sure if they are Russians or Ukrainians or Moldavians.

Lol,no they are everywhere in Antalya,can't throw a stone there without hitting a russian prostitute,get real son.Deal with it-russians export their girls for arabo-turkish consumption.Now,this is no joking matther but you should think at this first before pointing fingers at others,don't be stupid.

Lol,no they are everywhere in Antalya,can't throw a stone there without hitting a russian prostitute,get real son.Deal with it-russians export their girls for arabo-turkish consumption.Now,this is no joking matther but you should think at this first before pointing fingers at others,don't be stupid.

yeah for uber rich but its not mainstream like romanians do for every average middle class westerner.

Its mostly armenians and azeri girls in Turkey,

the only one who should get real is you that russia is significant richer than turkey and most arab countries.

GDP per capita, PPP (current international $) | Data | Graph

yeah for uber rich but its not mainstream like romanians do for every average middle class westerner.

Its mostly armenians and azeri girls in Turkey,

the only one who should get real is you that russia is significant richer than turkey and most arab countries.

GDP per capita, PPP (current international $) | Data | Graph

Butthurt much ? Go to Antalya this summer and enjoy .Stop foaming at the mouth,it won't change anything,neither will russian girls get visa for the EU,they'll have to fill the Turkish market :lol:

Russians and Romanians are brothers

Butthurt much ? Go to Antalya this summer and enjoy .Stop foaming at the mouth,it won't change anything,neither will russian girls get visa for the EU,they'll have to fill the Turkish market :lol:

ahaha you mad? We are richer than you and Turkey, stop spreading western BS about Russia

we are a net importer of Humans youre a net exporter

The World Factbook

The World Factbook

That doesn't count prostitutes.If Russia(not you as you're not a russian) had open borders with the EU ,it would.Stop acting out over this,you know damn well that UKraine is Russia without oil/gas.Brother nations.Just like Moldova with its 2k per capita is Romania as a Russian ally.

That doesn't count prostitutes.If Russia(not you as you're not a russian) had open borders with the EU ,it would.Stop acting out over this,you know damn well that UKraine is Russia without oil/gas.Brother nations.Just like Moldova with its 2k per capita is Romania as a Russian ally.

nope, Belarus is Russia without Oil and Gas but even Belarus is not good comparison something like Latvia and Estonia is probably who have 30% Russians and huge Finn genetic admixture .

Its well know that Russia has huge Finnic influence, Ukraine and Belarus dont.

The Profound Finnic Influences on Russian Culture and Language

Over 90% of the Russian/Ukrainian students in China are clean people, most of them are just loving this country's unique culture.

So stereotyping other nation's women as "born prostitutes" is simply disrespectful.

Last edited:
nope, Belarus is Russia without Oil and Gas but even Belarus is not good comparison something like Latvia and Estonia is probably who have 30% Russians and huge Finn genetic admixture .

Its well know that Russia has huge Finnic influence, Ukraine and Belarus dont.

The Profound Finnic Influences on Russian Culture and Language

Belarus is kept afloat by russian money,they don't have a viable economy,you've been told before but refuse to listen to reason.Even so,they're still poorer.No...Ukraine is the best comparison,you're at 15k with all those resources,stop talking about PPP as it's useless and fictive.

So stereotyping other nation's women as "born prostitutes" is simply disrespectful.

Inddeed it is but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire with that guy.He lives in another dimension.

Belarus is kept afloat by russian money,they don't have a viable economy,you've been told before but refuse to listen to reason.Even so,they're still poorer.No...Ukraine is the best comparison,you're at 15k with all those resources,stop talking about PPP as it's useless and fictive.

BLABLABLA, and european aid to romania which you get every year is Okay or what? Belarus is richer than you go cry me a river, PPP data only counts.

Russians are vastly superior to Romanians we mixed with Finns and Nordics you dont, you know the facts.

There are some 15-20k Russian girls married to Turks in Antalya(I'm from Antalya) , thats excluding prostitutes and summer lovers. Most of them quite adopted here, learning Turkish, having children, I even saw a Russian women running a local market :D at the last local elections a Russian women was candidated for the municipality council of my district. 3 of my teachers at school(Russian language and literature) are also Russians married to Turks.

Back
Top Bottom