What's new

Kazakhstan has similar Living standard like Poland, Hungary, Croatia & Baltics/Belarus above Romania

There are some 15-20k Russian girls married to Turks in Antalya(I'm from Antalya) , thats excluding prostitutes and summer lovers. Most of them quite adopted here, learning Turkish, having children, I even saw a Russian women running a local market :D at the last local elections a Russian women was candidated for the municipality council. 3 of my teachers at school(Russian language and literature) are also Russians married to Turks.

and there equally enough turks who married russian men so whats the point?

BLABLABLA, and european aid to romania which you get every year is Okay or what? Belarus is richer than you go cry me a river, PPP data only counts.

It counts only if you're economical illiterate which is your case.In the real world it doesn't matter,it's fictional.

Russians are vastly superior to Romanians we mixed with Finns and Nordics you dont, you know the facts.

They're superior because you're mixed with Finns ? You're weird dude.....and i smell a bit of a racist with weird racist theories to.While your "Northmen" were living in caves the Southern Europeans were building the Colosseum.

and there equally enough turks who married russian men so whats the point?

I just stated what you deny was true. Anyway Turkish women does not finds Russian men attractive in contradiction to men finds Russian women attractive.

Two women ran for municipality council membership in elections
antalyada-rus-gelin-daria-chpden-aday-oldu_891.jpg

I just stated what you deny was true. Anyway Turkish women does not finds Russian men attractive in contradiction to men finds Russian women attractive.

Two women ran for municipality council membership in elections
antalyada-rus-gelin-daria-chpden-aday-oldu_891.jpg

where do you know? various Foreign Girls desperately want to marry Russian Men

Russian Men are hardworking and even better at being Turkish than Turkish Men watch the Video below

i had various Trukish GF between. Its Turkish Parents who go nuts and dont allow turkish women to marry and date russian men.

Russian Men are hardworking and even better at being Turkish than Turkish Men watch the Video below

i had various Trukish GF between. Its Turkish Parents who go nuts and dont allow turkish women to marry and date russian men.

May be because I'm living with Turks ? Turkish women are crazy for Scandinavian and Italian/Spanish men, certainly not Russians.

Now I don't like generalizing, there are surely must be great Russian guys, but there are so many drunkard, disloyal, relatively ugly(especially in comparison to western Europeans) Russians that it leads for people to have a steorotype in their head.

You don't have to take that offensive, I'm also openly saying average Turkish men is not much attractive and can be rough depends on the person.

This thread went wildly off topic. Who cares who Turkish women and Russian women want to marry?

I'm assuming they like the guy with the biggest wallet. Lets be serious.

May be because I'm living with Turks ? Turkish women are crazy for Scandinavian and Italian/Spanish men, certainly not Russians.

Now I don't like generalizing, there are surely must be great Russian guys, but there are so many drunkard, disloyal, relatively ugly(especially in comparison to western Europeans) Russians that it leads for people to have a steorotype in their head.

You don't have to take that offensive, I'm also openly saying average Turkish men is not much attractive and can be rough depends on the person.

you seem to be an expert on Men beauty

LOL, are you aware that the video you posted has nothing to do with any Azerbaijani, and is probably not about a "prostitute" either? The women in the video shouts "baskılar bizi yıldıramaz", "opressions can not intimidiate us", yes, sounds like something a "prostitute" would say. And, did you bother to look at the uploader of the vid? It's an Armenian posting anti-Azerbaijani propaganda videos (with a fake name).

Last edited:

Because Russian Men drinks all day long, pukes everywhere, talks with loud voice, they are rude and they have no respect for their women.

While we are shagging Russian women, Russian men drinks beer/vodka with their friends.

This thread is like........3 brides are debating which husband from which country is best to be married.........is LOL!

Because Russian Men drinks all day long, pukes everywhere, talks with loud voice, they are rude and they have no respect for their women.

While we are shagging Russian women, Russian men drinks beer/vodka with their friends.

lol your own religion forces you to beat your wife for the dumbest things. Many Muslim women even become second wifes of Russian men to sniff some liberalism and freedom from their dogmatic cast system

lol your own religion forces you to beat your wife for the dumbest things. Many Muslim women even become second wifes of Russian men to sniff some liberalism and freedom from their dogmatic cast system

If you don't know, Turkey is a secular country. :cuckoo:

Back
Top Bottom