What's new

Kazakhstan has similar Living standard like Poland, Hungary, Croatia & Baltics/Belarus above Romania

there are only 50,000 russians in Turkey. And those 'russian' girls were 1990's . Nowadays,its ukrainian girls mainly.Majority of the russian girls in 90's became mailorder bride gold diggers in West. Though many rich israeli businessman do keep eastern european girls romanian,ukrainian,russian, bulgarian as mistresses ,though many are sex slaves as brothels also.Funny, it
but then Romania ,Bulgaria,ukraine have never recovered from the imf shock therapy in terms of purchasing power and continue having population decline .In Russia, putin short circuited the IMF shock therapy plan and has restored a good part of industry,Purchasing power ,defence capability etc. Looking at how Romania is going ,unless Romania break out of EU and maintain independent WMD capability(biological,nuclear), Romania is a doomed to demographic decline and continued vassal status.
1509108_485979201502018_2263894307014773931_n.jpg
Cool pic, but its missing one little value:

Oil price
1999 - 14 $ a barrel
2014 - 100 $ a barrel

yeah for uber rich but its not mainstream like romanians do for every average middle class westerner.

Its mostly armenians and azeri girls in Turkey,
Hey you russian idiot, wth you talking about??? Here Turkish men are telling how they take your natashas to the toilets to **** in front of their husbands!!! We have thousands of Azeri and from my neighbourhood I know they even work in textile factories but none of them work as prostitutes

your russia is a big fat lie, you still falling back in producing science and you do not have a progressed industry, you are just bullies and even ukrainians hate you and when the price of oil-gas drops down your economy will colllapse and you do not have a growing population to stop it, the death records in russia are the same level with africa, you are just a big mafia state with unhappy and rude people

So stereotyping other nation's women as "born prostitutes" is simply disrespectful.
Indeed, even when 10 out of 10 russian women you met are prostitutes lol

where do you know? various Foreign Girls desperately want to marry Russian Men

Russian Men are hardworking and even better at being Turkish than Turkish Men watch the Video below

i had various Trukish GF between. Its Turkish Parents who go nuts and dont allow turkish women to marry and date russian men.
I am a Turkish girl and Turkish girls are not attracted to Russian men

Last edited:
lol your own religion forces you to beat your wife for the dumbest things. Many Muslim women even become second wifes of Russian men to sniff some liberalism and freedom from their dogmatic cast system

Actually Turkish women are quiet dominant and bitchy thats why Turkish men find russians angelic lol Liberalism in russia??? Come join a gay parade in İstanbul for fun, you wouldnt get exposed to vandalism as in your own too '' liberal '' but yeah you are indeed too liberal to keep drinking when other men takes your wives to give a quickie in bar toilets

??? Weak at comprehension..... I recommended independent approach.This is why China is superpower and india regional power.But then being vassal is romanian way.
are you weak at comprehension? you think people would choose to live in China or İndia cause their accumulated wealth in total is bigger than small pop countries? yeah be proud that your india is way way way richer than Luxemburg, and sure Romanians must be dying to live in Russia to give money to the police officers for no reason, funny you praise Russia while you yourself as a dark skinned İndian wouldnt survive a day without an attack in Moscow lol

Last edited:
Cool pic, but its missing one little value:

Oil price
1999 - 14 $ a barrel
2014 - 100 $ a barrel

i can play this game with any economy

US aid
since 1950 - 5 Billion dollars
???? - none

Lets see...

GDP per capita PPP (2013):

49. Poland - 21,214
51. Hungary - 20,065
57. Croatia - 18,191
70. Kazakhstan - 14,391
74. Romania - 13,396

GDP per capita nominal (2013):

53 Croatia - 13,561
54 Hungary - 13,404
55. Poland - 13,393
57. Kazakhstan - 12,843
71. Romania - 8,910

HDI index (2013):

37. Hungary - 0.831
39. Poland - 0.821
47. Croatia - 0.805
56. Romania - 0.786
69. Kazakhstan - 0.754

Poland, Croatia and Hungary are better than Kazakhstan in all three ratings. Romania has lower GDP per capita but higher HDI.

Also should be noted that Kazakhstan is one of the largest oil exporters in the world (more than Kuwait). While other countries import oil.

>>>similar, also HDI is bogus and KZ is 20 thousand ppp now its official
Saudi Arabia, Bahrain & Oman are all now richer than Israel / How US Aid ruined Israels Economy

Hey you russian idiot, wth you talking about??? Here Turkish men are telling how they take your natashas to the toilets to **** in front of their husbands!!! We have thousands of Azeri and from my neighbourhood I know they even work in textile factories but none of them work as prostitutes

your russia is a big fat lie, you still falling back in producing science and you do not have a progressed industry, you are just bullies and even ukrainians hate you and when the price of oil-gas drops down your economy will colllapse and you do not have a growing population to stop it, the death records in russia are the same level with africa, you are just a big mafia state with unhappy and rude people

Indeed, even when 10 out of 10 russian women you met are prostitutes lol

I am a Turkish girl and Turkish girls are not attracted to Russian men

i am not even gonna argue to you i just straight reported you as you come from no where and straight insult, youre just mad what you read from my posts just look how angry you are. Russia is richer than turkey so turk what ever you want doesnt change the facts that russia is more developed than turkey and Azerbaijan.

Last edited:

US aid
???? - none

Saudi Arabia, Bahrain & Oman are all now richer than Israel / How US Aid ruined Israels Economy

i am not even gonna argue to you i just straight reported you as you come from no where and straight insult, youre just mad what you read from my posts just look how angry you are. Russia is richer than turkey so turk what ever you want doesnt change the facts that russia is more developed than turkey and Azerbaijan.
Russia is not developed than Turkey, you do not produce many stuff as we do, we are a producing country which means we reach stuff cheaper than you do, our hospitals are better than yours and with our social insurance we get free medical treatments in private clinics, our children started to get tablets from schools and many schools has smart boards, we live in safer streets and drive better cars

First report yourself for talking shit about Azeri women while your women are world famous at you know what!

Russia is not developed than Turkey, you do not produce many stuff as we do, we are a producing country which means we reach stuff cheaper than you do, our hospitals are better than yours and with our social insurance we get free medical treatments in private clinics, our children started to get tablets from schools and many schools has smart boards, we live in safer streets and drive better cars

First report yourself for talking shit about Azeri women while your women are world famous at you know what!

lol and you are famous for beating your wifes, azeri women love russians go search for **** dozens of azeri women with russian guys and many also trukish women who love russian men. you are just mad.

russia produces more manufacturing than your turkey in fact double that of your banana republic
Manufacturing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

turkey has nothing you print money and life on debt, you have trade deficit which you need tourisism to pay it :rofl:remember its not turkish people who make holidays in russia but the other way around

you mad at russia on internet because this is your real life :rofl:

High income | Data

Middle income | Data

your great healthcare system
The World Factbook

Gdpercapita.PNG

Last edited:

US aid
???? - none

with the speed Azerbaijan is developing won't be for long

lol and you are famous for beating your wifes, azeri women love russians go search for **** dozens of azeri women with russian guys and many also trukish women who love russian men. you are just mad.

someone ban this moron , it would be the best for him and us
just reading his posts makes us loose brain cells

Just dont visit this section, it became Russian propaganda place lately, but in a very amateurish way.

Just dont visit this section, it became Russian propaganda place lately, but in a very amateurish way.

On very forum is like this,even Romanian ones.People with new accounts ,march,april,may,all in favour of Russia ofcourse.Full ofensive.You're right,is a fools erand to hold your ground,better to keep away.I'm learning it fast.

with the speed Azerbaijan is developing won't be for long

the only who should be banned is meral he came from no where and started bashing in disgusting way russia and russian women, and now he wont reply because i owned him with facts. Since mods doesnt do anything i guess i have to adopt turkish values here instead ignoring people.

Also you turks are annoying cant you read the thread title i actually said something good about a turkic country and you come here bashing russia just because i had an argument with this romanian kid who started all this talk about turkey being richer than russia which is not true.

On very forum is like this,even Romanian ones.People with new accounts ,march,april,may,all in favour of Russia ofcourse.Full ofensive.You're right,is a fools erand to hold your ground,better to keep away.I'm learning it fast.

it would be even much higher if most Russians could speak English

Back
Top Bottom