What's new

Kayani warns US

only air wars also need airbases and country who give them that will learn quickly what will happen. Who will give them air bases i can only see India.

Some of you are obsessed with India. Let me ask you who has given the bases to NATO and USA as of today now in their WOT. As your forum name so is your comments they match each other.

Kiyani threatening US with nuclear weapons! lol Even Russia with their best ICBMs and nuclear submarines cannot do that. Neither Pakistani missiles can reach anywhere near to US nor they can penetrate THAAD, Aegis or PAC-3. The return nukes from US will be total destruction. It is more like a suicide attempt.

Our Missiles may not reach the United States but we can surely destroy their bases in parts of Afghanistan, Middle East, etc. I'm not sure how you mean its a suicide

Our Missiles may not reach the United States but we can surely destroy their bases in parts of Afghanistan, Middle East, etc.

Your missiles can not reach US or Israel?..So will you launch your missiles against US bases in Saudi Arabia now?

The nukes are for deterrence, the US unfortunately does not have any inside knowledge of the Pakistani nuke program, or where they are located all over the country. No one (besides a very very select few in Pakistan are privy to that knowledge, & they have it 'tied to their chests') knows about the nuclear program or its details.

If USA does not have inside knowledge, how did you find out the secret about their inside knowledge? What they have or not you are going to find out after operation is over just like OBL. This statement by Kayani is meant for public consumption and as well to wash off his hands for being held responsible later on, you get the picture.

Try to analyse the situation for once from independent perspective. Only than you will find the truth in our views. Trust us we want the best for our Pakistani friends and hope solution can be found without firing a shot.

Your missiles can not reach US or Israel?..So will you launch your missiles against US bases in Saudi Arabia now?

I used the word 'parts' it does not necessarily mean Saudi Arabia. It may reach Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan which is already in ruins. Just to let you know Central Asia is also an option: Uzbekistan and Kyrgystan which also has American bases.

I used the word 'parts' it does not necessarily mean Saudi Arabia. It may reach Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan which is already in ruins. Just to let you know Central Asia is also an option: Uzbekistan and Kyrgystan also has American bases.

But then, when you can nuke Iraqis, Yemenis, Afghans ,Uzbeks etc then why not Saudis..what have they done to deserve the neglect of your suicidal tendencies?

Pakistanis threatening to use nukes against US forces will ensure that they will not be left with any nukes to use..in an event they do launch a few nukes against US forces or its allies..it will ensure that they will not be any Pakistan left thereafter.
The point of having a nuclear capability is to NOT use them, that is use the threat of nukes to prevent a scenario in which they would be used, ie. deterrence.

Kayani did not threaten to 'nuke' anyone, he pointed out a 'fact' - that 'fact' is Pakistan's deterrence.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Wake up and smell the reality, I mean coffee. Did they not teach your in history 1948 retreat from Kashmir, the defeat of 1965
(Although All SEATO AND CENTO) were obligated to be on your side they rather sat on the sideline and let your Army go in defeat. You can also include China in the list of allies who could have helped you. Do I need to give you a lesson on 1971 and 1999 war history? Ask General Musharraf about that.

You got lucky in 2008 after the Mumbai attack which majority of Indians consider that to be act of war nothing less than that. We were generous enough and showed restraint by not attacking, it is also possible USA might have interfered on your behalf behind the closed door and asked us to show mercy on your country. Therefore India has never asked or expected from USA to do the dirty work for us.

Can you answer one question? I expect you to be rational and try to put two and two together.

Why has China abandoned the $19 Billion dollar project? I will give you the response upon receiving your answer.

I will ask your Army Generals to stop thumping the chest for consumption by the public and look at the bigger picture of when the peace returns to your country. The future of your nation is in the hands of few individuals who have no vision but their own selfish interest. Individuals like you can change the direction or stage demonstration through out Pakistan to force the rulers to bring peace in your nation and destroy all the training camps. Once for all It is in your hands do whatever is right for your nation. It is not a personal attack on you but rather these are the views of someone who is looking from a neutral optics.

Best of luck and regards.
Pakistanis are not the ones in need of a 'history lesson' given that massacre of history you committed above ... :disagree:

The point of having a nuclear capability is to NOT use them, that is use the threat of nukes to prevent a scenario in which they would be used, ie. deterrence.

Kayani did not threaten to 'nuke' anyone, he pointed out a 'fact' - that 'fact' is Pakistan's deterrence.

Pakistan should be smart enough to realize that nuclear blackmail will not work against US(they are just to strongheaded for that..if they see your nukes as threat..they will simply take them out or will attempt to do so).

Besides what is the point in pointing the obvious..doesn't US or the rest of the world already know that Pakistan is nuclear armed country?
Blowing your nuclear trumpet reeks of desperation.

But then, when you can nuke Iraqis, Yemenis, Afghans ,Uzbeks etc then why not Saudis..what have they done to deserve the neglect of your suicidal tendencies?

Wow! you're just dragging this conversation and also pulling my leg. First of all I never used the word nukes in any way so get this through you're head ----- missiles can be be used without nuclear and they can be used in other countries. Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Uzbek These countries shouldn't be a big issue because as per my knowledge our relations with them are not great as they want their problems to be shifted to our side which again it makes sense. Second of all did i mention Saudi Arabia in any way? So stop using that baseless example. We have good relations with them therefore the idea of bombing them is stupid. That i will say is suicide.

Pakistan should be smart enough to realize that nuclear blackmail will not work against US(they are just to strongheaded for that..if they see your nukes as threat..they will simply take them out or will attempt to do so).

Besides what is the point in pointing the obvious..doesn't US or the rest of the world already know that Pakistan is nuclear armed country?
Blowing your nuclear trumpet reeks of desperation.
If the US could 'take out Pakistani nukes' without risking a massive regional fallout, it would have already done so.

As I pointed out, Pakistan's nuclear capability has the greatest value in preventing any potential situation from getting to the point where it has to be used, and not in its actual use.

And Kayani did not make any public statement on 'nukes' - he made a comment in a closed briefing to parliament, so lets not concoct silly sentiments like 'desperation' out of thin air.

American liars trying as usual trying to intimidate smaller peace loving countries.

Did you say peace loving country after giving sanctuary to all the terrorists of the world? Are you still in denial? Is there any element in your water supply that brings this hidden quality in your personality? Liars calling other countries to be liars. Wake up your country is going down the tube. Do something right just for once to stop the killing of innocent men, women and children.

The nuclear issue which General Kayani had raised is just to scare them off. You should be sensible enough to know this by now

Wow! you're just dragging this conversation and also pulling my leg. First of all I never used the word nukes in any way so get this through you're head ----- missiles can be be used without nuclear and they can be used in other countries. Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Uzbek These countries shouldn't be a big issue because as per my knowledge our relations with them are not great as they want their problems to be shifted to our side which again it makes sense. Second of all did i mention Saudi Arabia in any way? So stop using that baseless example. We have good relations with them therefore the idea of bombing them is stupid. That i will say is suicide.
The Indians are having trouble grasping the 'deterrence' concept, as they did in a previous discussion on the issue a month or so ago in the WMD section.

Back
Top Bottom