What's new

Kayani warns US

[villan or somthing but remember same happened to iran who dont even have nukes and their attitude kept US at bay
its coming, its on its way - a la Iraq. Nothing at bay.

It is a statement of 'fact', that seeks to point out the potential consequences of a military confrontation between the US and Pakistan.

The Indian Foreign Minister, judging by his statement, received and understood the message.

Indian foreign minister? he did say that do reconcile, might not fearing Pak nukes but huge refugees at Waga.

Kiyani threatening US with nuclear weapons! lol Even Russia with their best ICBMs and nuclear submarines cannot do that. Neither Pakistani missiles can reach anywhere near to US nor they can penetrate THAAD, Aegis or PAC-3. The return nukes from US will be total destruction. It is more like a suicide attempt.

US bases near us, both immediate and non are easy pickings... thought we might not even need nukes for those.
I don't need to paint the picture in A'stan for you, with PA fighting US and Openly backed Taliban and tribesmen, US will face the heaviest losses it's seen since Vietnam.

Our only hope to fight off US is cause them more damage then the war is worth, we can do that, it's very much achievable for us.This is why Kayani said that US must think before doing anything stupid.

It is a statement of 'fact', that seeks to point out the potential consequences of a military confrontation between the US and Pakistan.

The Indian Foreign Minister, judging by his statement, received and understood the message.

What? Nuke India because US is invading? You're talking as if we're without nukes at all. As much as most armchair generals wish a nuclear war, your leaders will never launch nukes anywhere, even launching even conventional strikes against Afghanistan.

:lol:

US bases near us, both immediate and non are easy pickings... thought we might not even need nukes for those.
I don't need to paint the picture in A'stan for you, with PA fighting US and Openly backed Taliban and tribesmen, US will face the heaviest losses it's seen since Vietnam.

Our only hope to fight off US is cause them more damage then the war is worth, we can do that, it's very much achievable for us.This is why Kayani said that US must think before doing anything stupid.

Ok you choose land war, but what if US choose only air war?

What? Nuke India because US is invading? You're talking as if we're without nukes at all. As much as most armchair generals wish a nuclear war, your leaders will never launch nukes anywhere, even launching even conventional strikes against Afghanistan.

:lol:
Again, your FM's comments, and those of Hillary backing away from any sort of 'ground invasion', and talking about 'intelligence cooperation to prevent cross-border attacks' rather than 'military operations', would indicate that all concerned parties got the 'message'.

You can make of Kayani's comments whatever you wish, but in terms of the US and India, the 'message' was put across quite effectively.

Kayani knew that one US carrier group is enough for Pakistand and Pakistan can't attack US soil directly.

Then what this is all about?

Ya sure it does look enough in Afghanistan or Iraq. Which was last war america have won ?

only air wars also need airbases and country who give them that will learn quickly what will happen. Who will give them air bases i can only see India.

Calm down already, its not happening. I know some Indians were really, really wishing for a US-Pakistan military confrontation, but it is not going to happen.

The US just has nothing to gain, in terms of its stated goals of stable nations and governments in South Asia acting to minimize the extremist/terrorist threat to the US, from a military confrontation with Pakistan.

Again, your FM's comments, and those of Hillary backing away from any sort of 'ground invasion', and talking about 'intelligence cooperation to prevent cross-border attacks' rather than 'military operations', would indicate that all concerned parties got the 'message'.

You can make of Kayani's comments whatever you wish, but in terms of the US and India, the 'message' was put across quite effectively.

Rather what US aimed by deploying troops at Pak-Afgan border got achieved.

And anyone thinks gave out any stern messege to 'United States of America' and achieved its objectives, lives in fools paradise. There is always a cost to say even a 'no' to a superpower, leave warning.

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

only air wars also need airbases and country who give them that will learn quickly what will happen. Who will give them air bases i can only see India.

USS' xxx'..floating airbases

Indian foreign minister? he did say that do reconcile, might not fearing Pak nukes but huge refugees at Waga.

Wagha border is well covered by the Pakistan Army, however people escaping from IOK will have to be compromised.

Rather what US aimed by deploying troops at Pak-Afgan border got achieved.

And anyone thinks gave out any stern messege to 'United States of America' and achieved its objectives, lives in fools paradise. There is always a cost to say even a 'no' to a superpower, leave warning.
What did the US achieve? Is Pakistan launching a military operation?

Seems to me, with all the talk of intelligence cooperation to prevent cross-border attacks, admitting to meeting the Haqqani network and recognizing the APC resolution as raising valid points, the US is willing to 'negotiate' a political settlement to the Afghan conflict with the Taliban of Mullah Omar and Haqqani.

Calm down already, its not happening. I know some Indians were really, really wishing for a US-Pakistan military confrontation, but it is not going to happen.

The US just has nothing to gain, in terms of its stated goals of stable nations and governments in South Asia acting to minimize the extremist/terrorist threat to the US, from a military confrontation with Pakistan.

There will not be any confrontation at all. Everybody knows. Also do not under estimate USA, they have got 100 ways to harm Pakistan. And nobody effectively controls these problem making guys... who can jump in to the scene at any time.

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

What did the US achieve? Is Pakistan launching a military operation?

Seems to me, with all the talk of intelligence cooperation to prevent cross-border attacks, admitting to meeting the Haqqani network and recognizing the APC resolution as raising valid points, the US is willing to 'negotiate' a political settlement to the Afghan conflict with the Taliban of Mullah Omar and Haqqani.

Well, as I said, who can effectively control those guys now or in the future? will this make sure there will be no more attacks on US soil?

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

Wagha border is well covered by the Pakistan Army, however people escaping from IOK will have to be compromised.

They have other routes, not to worry.

But I feel you guys will choose waga than Iranian border, do you?

Back
Top Bottom