What's new

Kaveri engine to fly futuristic unmanned aircraft

Okay You know why these chinese posters come here? They just look up for threads related to
1. Kaveri
2. LCA
3. Poverty
4. Gorshkov delay
And come here to make fun of us or show that how china is light years ahead of India.
Well my answer is :- There are many failed projects in china too but your CPC wipes all of them under the carpet without you even knowing it. Atleast our govy org are accountable for their mistakes.
If you get high looking at other people's misery then i feel sorry for you.
Peace OUT
God bless:angel:

This Kaveri powered RC plane won't go very far given Indian's poor track record.

But it has gone that far that sone chinese need to hide in differnwt flags to rant on it :rofl:

Show your real flag looser :rofl:

A response from a typical Indian loser - attack the messenger and avoid the discussion on the subject matter. fyi, these are my flags. And your Kaveri powered RC plane still sucks.

Wtf has this thread turned into, mods do something please......chinese and indian trolls at their peak......indians please stop replying to chinese trolls and answer only to sane chinese members.........on topic its a good development ,we can improve the kaveri in blocks...

Why dont u go f urself , without flaming in every Indian threads...

Why the f is this forum called defence forum, when sh!ts like these come on every thread that talks some defence??
Thanks Chinese member your thread going five stars. Back to topic, congratulation if this is true.

I have some doubt, why using a manned fighter engine to propel a unmanned bomber? You mean DRDO is developing a six generation fighter. Why so many Chinese bashing here is because your thread is expecting an unrealistic compliment. DRDO seem develop all the weapons from a bullet to the aircraft, that's why it has the notorious reputation for delay.

Extremely inefficiency.

Or just wanna find a step down for Kaveri failure.

Wtf has this thread turned into, mods do something please......chinese and indian trolls at their peak......indians please stop replying to chinese trolls and answer only to sane chinese members.........on topic its a good development ,we can improve the kaveri in blocks...
You are actually compromise Kaveri to a sub standard one. Am I right?

Look those Indian troll in china section, we are even.

lol another inferior complex and ebarrassment plauged brain```kid it is also true that Kaveri is dead and so is your defence industry is no better than North Koreans```:D
Kaveri is a failed engine until now, seen what will happen in the future. Miracle always happens.

I have some doubt, why using a manned fighter engine to propel a unmanned bomber? You mean DRDO is developing a six generation fighter. Why so many Chinese bashing here is because your thread is expecting an unrealistic compliment. DRDO seem develop all the weapons from a bullet to the aircraft, that's why it has the notorious reputation for delay.

Extremely inefficiency.

There are different labs (51 in numbers) under DRDO who develops in different fields of technologies.

And what do you mean by 'manned fighter engine'??!!There is no such classification.The classification is based on bypass ratio.The engine on the IUSAV or AURA will not be the exact K 9 but a modified one with the afterburner removed.After all,it's not for what the engine was developped but the important factor is wheter the engine can deliver the reuired thrust level and Kaveri does deliver.So what's the problem??

Extremely inefficiency.

There are different labs (51 in numbers) under DRDO who develops in different fields of technologies.

And what do you mean by 'manned fighter engine'??!!There is no such classification.The classification is based on bypass ratio.The engine on the IUSAV or AURA will not be the exact K 9 but a modified one with the afterburner removed.After all,it's not for what the engine was developped but the important factor is wheter the engine can deliver the reuired thrust level and Kaveri does deliver.So what's the problem??

A response from a typical Indian loser - attack the messenger and avoid the discussion on the subject matter. fyi, these are my flags. And your Kaveri powered RC plane still sucks.

Hahahaa what's the message looooser ??? You are just fu@ing kidding. Did you support any claim ??? You were just pulling outta your @ss. And please do we need your opinion on anything. If you have one keep it to you. Or show some guts and come with real flags and we might discuss. But what pathetic excuse you gona tell to this ???

Extremely inefficiency.

because IAF don't find that specifics good enough , might Chinese or PAF find it good but not good enough for IAF. If you have given JF-17 to IAF , IAF wont even accept to test it. got it.

Kaveri is a failed engine until now, seen what will happen in the future. Miracle always happens.
It is same like your engine in JF-17 has...

Extremely inefficiency.

Well engine is working. That's why. LCA power requirement is NOT fulfil by this engine. True. But that doesn't mean engine is useless. If you want the example you can check which engine your developers are using to test 5th Genration a/c. Are they 5th gen engines ??? Similarly

Well Kaveri can't be used as is. It has to be miniaturise. That will be done.

You know why Chinese members are bashing , don't you ??? They did it even with A5. So nothing new about it. They don't care success or failure. They just came here to do it.

And talking about unrealistic - its called goals. Evenif you can't do it now that doesn't means you shouldn't. Look at you aviation industry. No engine has yet satisfied your need. But did you quit ??? You are trying so are we.

DRDO sometimes over talk I agrees with it. But it doesn't mean they are notorious. They do cause delay but they deliver. Misisle history is good. So will be aviation. After all the base project (LCA) will give the much needed experience. So other projects will benefit from it

You are actually compromise Kaveri to a sub standard one. Am I right?

Look those Indian troll in china section, we are even.

The specifications of Kaveri / JF-17 engine is not meet IAF required standard. IAF already rejected Russian engine for LCA but used by PAF and Chinese.

This Kaveri powered RC plane won't go very far given Indian's poor track record.

Well IAF standards are high so high enough that even f-16, F-18 failed and even M-777 failed.

These thread has turned into a bashing and trolling place. But on serious note, can anyone provide me with the afterburner thrust that Kaveri is currently producing.As I have read in many defence sites to be 81KN but here the author is claiming it to be around 70 KN.

Back
Top Bottom