What's new

Kaveri engine to fly futuristic unmanned aircraft

It is not a real debate when you make wild claims and cite rouge sources than you Indians don't even really believe yourselves. There is no heat, just low class and pointlessness.
Wild claims???Be specific cite example don't just pass sweeping statements.
Sources are source well it depends upon you to when to acknowledge them when to deject them as crap suiting your requirements.

ample evidence in this thread how chinese a$$es are burning along with their failed WS-10 Engines..

Now I see, the report on J-11BS ( yes it stands for bullsh!t ) claiming the fighters falling down like flies is actually true :P

ample evidence in this thread how chinese a$$es are burning along with their failed WS-10 Engines..

Now I see, the report on J-11BS ( yes it stands for bullsh!t ) claiming the fighters falling down like flies is actually true :P

lol another inferior complex and ebarrassment plauged brain```kid it is also true that Kaveri is dead and so is your defence industry is no better than North Koreans```:D

lol another inferior complex and ebarrassment plauged brain```kid it is also true that Kaveri is dead and so is your defence industry is no better than North Koreans```:D

Well yes Kaveri performance as that your russian JF-17 , but , India didnt want JF-17 type engine as they consider that is not even worthy to test n fly but , in your schools , even student get 10% marks get pass, the IAF dont want engine of JF-17 performance as they consider not worthy while PAF /Chinese think they are good.

But the last many years why china not able to bring engine for JF-17? wonder why? because they cant control news of inferior engine in PAK which they able to control in China .

your JF-17 engine is failed , isn't?

Well yes Kaveri performance as that your russian JF-17 , but , India didnt want JF-17 type engine as they consider that is not even worthy to test n fly but , in your schools , even student get 10% marks get pass, the IAF dont want engine of JF-17 performance as they consider not worthy while PAF /Chinese think they are good.

But the last many years why china not able to bring engine for JF-17? wonder why? because they cant control news of inferior engine in PAK which they able to control in China .

your JF-17 engine is failed , isn't?

Yaar stop pestering the poor chinese trolls :P 40 yrs of development and still importing russian engines. Give them a break. Let them feel happy a little. Before the 40 yrs of this engine, they spent more time on another engine and had to abandon its development. I mean 50 years and more of engine development and still they have to import Russian engines. Poor chaps....have to let out their frustrations......:P

so far i havent found any major western sources that constantly bashing India, they are all talking about reality``I have been there many times```

and in terms of reading nagtive news, i'd like those from private Chinese social blogs and news platform``as i said it many times, those are 'gold-mines' for China bashers```other than that all major news agencies are conducting propaganda to some extent

a layman argument to my question```
please specify what crashes that the Chinese media 'tried to cover' ?

Can you tell the reason why your Country didn;t announced , when you send moon into space?? and why their is total news blackout when he is space , only tell its people when he return to earth

If he died in space then you country claim no man is in the rocket and bla bla .... is one news , want any other ?

CAn't even make engines for rag tag fighters like JF17 and claiming indigenous 5th gen fighters engines.. talking of fart mouths :lol:

Can you tell the reason why your Country didn;t announced , when you send moon into space?? and why their is total news blackout when he is space , only tell its people when he return to earth

If he died in space then you country claim no man is in the rocket and bla bla .... is one news , want any other ?

Just curious, when does India plan to send a man to space. I'm talking about just planning, not actual doing it. What is the planned date for first man space flight?

lol```total embarrassment```did you just have a brain blackout`?

every single manned space lauches were life-time broadcasted``

and please quote any sources for whatever your blackout brian trying to ellaborate

The thead went downhill minute chinese trolls invaded without provocation from post 2.After this sort of behaviour why rage when indian trolls go and troll in ur threads.

so far i havent found any major western sources that constantly bashing India, they are all talking about reality``I have been there many times```
and in terms of reading nagtive news, i'd like those from private Chinese social blogs and news platform``as i said it many times, those are 'gold-mines' for China bashers```other than that all major news agencies are conducting propaganda to some extent
[/B]?
Come on buddy, let me cite an example. Look at British media when we rejected Euro fighter Typhoon. They said we give them aid, they give contracts to French.

They questions are space program and weapon purchase and ask its relevance constant old rant of Indian poverty and all.

I know China has got more bashing by Western media but that doesn't hide the fact that they don't bash India.

Sounds like India is not going to land on moon by 2015? What is the likelihood that India will send a man to the space by 2015?

Back to topic, its possible that Kavari engine can fly a futuristic unmanned aircraft. But by then, it would be a totally different engine. Is it possible to give this engine a different name as its not related at all to the Kavari engine. We all know that the Kavari engine is a failed project. Why try to salvage the project by created a new engine and just call it Kavari? It should be of a different name, isn't it?

Just curious, when does India plan to send a man to space. I'm talking about just planning, not actual doing it. What is the planned date for first man space flight?

India dont have any plan for man in space, its priority is on remote sensing , like its Moon probe find water on earth's moon whereas Chinese moon mission find nothing.

Priority is different

Sounds like India is not going to land on moon by 2015? What is the likelihood that India will send a man to the space by 2015?

Back to topic, its possible that Kavari engine can fly a futuristic unmanned aircraft. But by then, it would be a totally different engine. Is it possible to give this engine a different name as its not related at all to the Kavari engine. We all know that the Kavari engine is a failed project. Why try to salvage the project by created a new engine and just call it Kavari? It should be of a different name, isn't it?

thats why you gave your Engine name WS-XX A and when it failes you give WS-XXB and that also fail then you say WS-XXC will more improved.....typical Chinese

lol```total embarrassment```did you just have a brain blackout`?

every single manned space lauches were life-time broadcasted``

and please quote any sources for whatever your blackout brian trying to ellaborate

Nervous Beijing orders TV blackout as Chinese astronauts reach for the stars | Science | The Guardian
Nervous Beijing orders TV blackout as Chinese astronauts reach for the stars
2003: China sends first man into space
BBC ON THIS DAY | 15 | 2003: China sends first man into space

Back
Top Bottom