What's new

Katalin Kariko, the scientist behind the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine

Hamartia Antidote

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 2.06.03 PM.jpg

The development of the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine, the first approved jab in the West, is the crowning achievement of decades of work for Hungarian biochemist Katalin Kariko, who fled to the US from communist rule in the 1980s.

That's why the US has long been known as the "Land of opportunity" vs a "land of adversity and perpetual corruption".

View attachment 697695

Yeah give it a fancy name like land of opportunities when u do it, while call it intellectual property theft, coercion and black mailing when china does it.

Yeah give it a fancy name like land of opportunities when u do it, while call it intellectual property theft, coercion and black mailing when china does it.

The lady works for the German company BioNTech in the US.

What gibberish are you yapping about??? Go blame the Germans if you have a problem...geez.

Besides it's not like she used to work for BioNTech in Germany, copied terabytes of their confidential research data from their servers, got on a plane to the US, and handed it all to Pfizer. That would be the typical Chinese way of intellectual property theft that people talk about. She isn't anywhere close to that.

Katalin Karikó, a senior vice president at BioNTech overseeing its mRNA work, in her home office in Rydal, Penn.

BioNTech SE (/ˈbaɪ.ɒn.ˌtɛk/; short for Biopharmaceutical New Technologies) is a German biotechnology company based in Mainz that develops and manufactures active immunotherapies for patient-specific approaches to the treatment of diseases

HeadquartersGlobal HQ:
Mainz, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany

Last edited:
mRNA, no thanks.

1608576928153.png

I'll stick to AstraZeneca using tried and tested methods, used to make vaccines against a number of pathogens including flu, Zika and Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)

British vaccine :-)

1608576896547.png

mRNA, no thanks.

I'll stick to AstraZeneca using tried and tested methods, used to make vaccines against a number of pathogens including flu, Zika and Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)

British vaccine :-)

The Oxford vaccine works the same as the mRNA vaccine the only difference is the delivery of the code into the cells. mRNA uses a synthetic carrier molecule while the Oxford vaccine uses a real virus to deliver the code into the human cell. Once the code is delivered both AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccine works in the same way.

The lady works for the German company BioNTech in the US.

What gibberish are you yapping about??? Go blame the Germans if you have a problem...geez.

Katalin Karikó, a senior vice president at BioNTech overseeing its mRNA work, in her home office in Rydal, Penn.

BioNTech SE (/ˈbaɪ.ɒn.ˌtɛk/; short for Biopharmaceutical New Technologies) is a German biotechnology company based in Mainz that develops and manufactures active immunotherapies for patient-specific approaches to the treatment of diseases

HeadquartersGlobal HQ:
Mainz, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany

So ur done with the land of opportunities bs?? Now go n learn difference between specific and general and understand how to differentiate both and not mix them. Personally i doubt it since u morons elected trump and then biden but lets see.

So ur done with the land of opportunities bs?? Now go n learn difference between specific and general and understand how to differentiate both and not mix them. Personally i doubt it since u morons elected trump and then biden but lets see.

Next time do some reading instead before jumping to quick assumptions.

The Oxford vaccine works the same as the mRNA vaccine the only difference is the delivery of the code into the cells. mRNA uses a synthetic carrier molecule while the Oxford vaccine uses a real virus to deliver the code into the human cell. Once the code is delivered both AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccine works in the same way.

Other differences include use of Double stranded DNA.

I'm concerned that Pfizer or Moderna vaccine haven't published their findings for worldwide scrutiny. The Jenner institute/AstraZeneca have in the world oldest and most well renowned medical journal the Lancet:

She and her colleagues created an unnecessary vaccine with adverse side effects for a virus no more deadly than the flu. Knowing this she will probably by awarded a Nobel prize by the compromised and political Nobel committee.

I thought the vaccine was created by a melanin enriched queen? What was her name Jizzmekia or something?

Back
Top Bottom