What's new

Kasuri might reverse resignation

yeah i will only stop when my car reaches KPK.

dont you go there , cause they are sent back by mullha fazalullha the real mentor of munawar & imran aka PTi?;)
you need to go to javeed hashmi & fuziaa aunty, ask them of thier problems with Imran?:rofl:
cause hopefully, it all lead you to reallity, that there is no place of hard working political workers in PTi?:cry:
all this thread is just bassed on false assumptions, even whole PTI is just a desperate conclusion of false assumptions of imran,s selfish mind , who keep using fuzia,s of this nation for his own good?:disagree:
at least your brain,s translation chip started working, give me the credit of cleaning your head?:rofl:

dont you go there , cause they are sent back by mullha fazalullha the real mentor of munawar & imran aka PTi?;)
you need to go to javeed hashmi & fuziaa aunty, ask them of thier problems with Imran?:rofl:
cause hopefully, it all lead you to reallity, that there is no place of hard working political workers in PTi?:cry:
all this thread is just bassed on false assumptions, even whole PTI is just a desperate conclusion of false assumptions of imran,s selfish mind , who keep using fuzia,s of this nation for his own good?:disagree:
at least your brain,s translation chip started working, give me the credit of cleaning your head?:rofl:

:nana::nana:

focus on finger ;)

:nana::nana:

focus on finger ;)
come to the topic, instead hving low level cheap shots?
its your choice, i dont hve any problems if you use thumb too?:rofl:
you hve been out cast & out classed in the mentioned argument, thus use of any finger ,thumb & plastic object by you isnt of any concern of mine?:lol:

come to the topic, instead hving low level cheap shots?
its your choice, i dont hve any problems if you use thumb too?:rofl:
you hve been out cast & out classed in the mentioned argument, thus use of any finger ,thumb & plastic object by you isnt of any concern of mine?:lol:

Yani ab app itnay aadi ho gaye hain app ko dard mehsus hota hi nahi? :lol: :lol: :omghaha:

Point being, i didn't understand what crap you wrote,, what can i reply when i can not make out what the hell you say?

Yani ab app itnay aadi ho gaye hain app ko dard mehsus hota hi nahi? :lol: :lol: :omghaha:

Point being, i didn't understand what crap you wrote,, what can i reply when i can make out what the hell you are trying to say?
come to topic, my PTi hero! dont run its just the start?
its simple thats why you still feeling the kharish in your head, cause you understood everything ver clearly, why till now even after that stupud tweeting , iK ncoudnt arranged a dam press-conference by fuzia kasoori, that she is back?
cause she isnt back yet?
now take your little college class low mind, & take a goddam break, hope this will pass through your dam tiny desi gora translation chip, deposited in your mind by Pti?:lol::lol::lol:

sure thats called dicipline any army in the world couldnt be run without dicipline? & its not that they CM truth speaking persons?:rofl:
nevermind you dont have any clue about it?:rofl:
but how come a dicipline can be found in political lotas? & thier biasd leadership, at least as what was described fuzia kasoori about the PTI leadership:lol:
in fuzia kasoori,s case plz take your looti back?:lol::lol::lol:

bhie ap altaf bhie k tarah buri tu tayar nhie kar saktay na .... our leader are free to come and go ...

even if she take it back but the damge has done, PTI,s leadership been declared hypocrate by its own so called senior worker fuzia?:lol:

Does anyone even take this dude serious on this forum? I seldom go personal with members on this forum but you claim to be an ex-Army official, but your intellect and English writing/speaking skills states something otherwise. Come on you're better than that.

gor
Does anyone even take this dude serious on this forum? I seldom go personal with members on this forum but you claim to be an ex-Army official, but your intellect and English writing/speaking skills states something otherwise. Come on you're better than that.

i am stil,better thn those hypocrates who went into the most croupted elections just because, they got the dreams that they will be the, PM after 11 may?
as a ex- army you need to be good with gun, but not with english writing skills?:hitwall:
& i dont think that you are a born gora or are born at any gora jee,s type writter ?:lol:
so be who you are a pakistani? or pakistan frist?
but as your leader has allways showen the pakistani nation, its england , its english & goldsmiths who he think ,s frist !
I dont mind you following him? i mean english frist?:rofl:
well FUZIA should join PMLn better, at least will get a seat in a senate after, cause thats what it might be she was working hard for all these days in pTi?:lol:

bhie ap altaf bhie k tarah buri tu tayar nhie kar saktay na .... our leader are free to come and go ...

come to topic, or get reported!
tumhra hoo gaa altaf peer mera nahi hai?

gor

i am stil,better thn those hypocrates who went into the most croupted elections just because, they got the dreams that they will be the, PM after 11 may?
as a ex- army you need to be good with gun, but not with english writing skills?:hitwall:
& i dont think that you are a born gora or are born at any gora jee,s type writter ?:lol:
so be who you are a pakistani? or pakistan frist?
but as your leader has allways showen the pakistani nation, its england , its english & goldsmiths who he think ,s frist !
I dont mind you following him? i mean english frist?:rofl:
well FUZIA should join PMLn better, at least will get a seat in a senate after, cause thats what it might be she was working hard for all these days in pTi?:lol:

come to topic, or get reported!
tumhra hoo gaa altaf peer mera nahi hai?

well if it was just about seats ...Nawaz Sharif offerred by imran khan to join him, when he was all power full he didnt ..even musharraf offered him PMshiop but he didnt took it ... and U already know it ... H eis not greedy for seats or power

sorry but brain less kids wouldnt be his choice? for the joy ride?

no he prefr any type of kids over all types of nutheads like ya!

hahaha....more thn one ppl said wht u said but it dint hav any effect on him...shows hw stubborn he is :girl_wacko:

mayb hes tryin to improve his english by typin on dis forum:undecided:

no he prefr any type of kids over all types of nutheads like ya!

hahaha....more thn one ppl said wht u said but it dint hav any effect on him...shows hw stubborn he is :girl_wacko:

mayb hes tryin to improve his english by typin on dis forum:undecided:

all the grili barlies of imran does think in the simmillar fashion, thats why PTI got defeated , abd senior workers like aunty fuzia started running?:chilli::chilli::chilli:
how sad, she didnt came back?:lol::rolleyes:

array koi aunty ko wapis laao?
koi update tu karo aunty wapis aa gayi hai, imran key pass?:lol:;)

well if it was just about seats ...Nawaz Sharif offerred by imran khan to join him, when he was all power full he didnt ..even musharraf offered him PMshiop but he didnt took it ... and U already know it ... H eis not greedy for seats or power

musharaf never offered him anything that was the breaking point between him & musharaf!

thats just all prapoganda spread by IK himself?
if he wasnt so hungry of PM ship thn he shouldnt be declaring himself a PM before elections?

I think Imran has been too soft with his party members so far ...(to an extent this is good ) First Fauzia n now Hashmi ... Fauzia's entry back into the party will not be good bcz she won't be able to work with those she levelled accusations against.... Hashmi has lost his head ...how could he forget people voted for him in Multan against PMLN ...this is befooling ur electorate.Hashmi deserves a boot from the party

I think Imran has been too soft with his party members so far ...(to an extent this is good ) First Fauzia n now Hashmi ... Fauzia's entry back into the party will not be good bcz she won't be able to work with those she levelled accusations against.... Hashmi has lost his head ...how could he forget people voted for him in Multan against PMLN ...this is befooling ur electorate.Hashmi deserves a boot from the party

they all are same?
not long you will see PTI hum khayal group in punjab assembly, & NA!
just think about it, it was imran telling its members he dont care about her ? fuzia founding member nahi hai?
& just now he is begging the same fuzia?
its the leadership which brings the, dicipline not the one which ddstroys it by himself?

Back
Top Bottom