What's new

Kasuri might reverse resignation

dont you hve anything on topic?
this time PTI may need your help cause imran is just looking for some gal to ride with him on dinning & donation collection tour of USA ?
cause fuzia just ran out of him?
with many more of PTI workers to follow fuzia ?

kuch smj ae gi of ur sentences dat may hav 7 meanings ,only then i can reply....:girl_wacko:

n i wud happily go with IK for donations n fund raisin cuz hes very respectable,our hero n of my dads age but if u r so intrestd in sending any girl wid him for wrong purposes thn y dun u send girls of ur family there on tour?

got it dumbo!:meeting: nw buzz off n learn som english b4 havin any debate here or say it in urdu!

I think the problem in scenario is

> Fauzia wanted recognition and post

Most women with name Fauzia have always been trouble from my own personal experience.

You can't be supporter of an ideology if you care about you "POST"

She should ask her self ?

She wanted Naya Pakistan or her Post was more important

Normally in western culture , when a political candidate is not elected or given a approval for seat or ticket he quietly goes away , however in Pakistan we always need a press confrence

Part of being in a democratic patry is you put your name in HAT and if your people elect you get a ticket , and if you do not get a ticket you were not that great to be getting a ticket

too much spelling mistakes, excessive use of question marks, bro go home you drunk.

Like I said to you somewhere, Agar insano ki tarha reply nahi karna hota to don't quote me.

should be too many

kuch smj ae gi of ur sentences dat may hav 7 meanings ,only then i can reply....:girl_wacko:

n i wud happily go with IK for donations n fund raisin cuz hes very respectable,our hero n of my dads age but if u r so intrestd in sending any girl wid him for wrong purposes thn y dun u send girls of ur family there on tour?

got it dumbo!:meeting: nw buzz off n learn som english b4 havin any debate here or say it in urdu!

sorry but brain less kids wouldnt be his choice? for the joy ride?

even if she take it back but the damge has done, PTI,s leadership been declared hypocrate by its own so called senior worker fuzia?:lol:

she already pointed out the presence of mafia lol

reported as offtopic!;)
keep it up, for the rickshaw driver chief of pti ,s local organization or may he be joining fuziaa kasoori?:lol:

Sir could you translate in Urdu what you just wrote?

i said mafia not mafiya :lol:

Mafia Mafia hota hai,,, chahye mafiya ho mufia :D

Yes PTI has problems at upper level, tussle occurring. I hope thing do get better with time. Tussles even broke out b/w Jinnah and Iqabl when political alliance made with Sikander Hayat in Punjab in 37 election.

Point being, always remain flexible to your party workers and don't show attitude and don't sideline them.

sorry but brain less kids wouldnt be his choice? for the joy ride?

* Sorry but brainless kids won't be his first choice for the joy ride! ( yes exclamation mark, not question mark, because exclamation mark means you have conveyed your point conveniently and question mark shows you are still in doubt and excessive use of question marks portrays you as a confuse and poor soul)

chalo maf kya :lol:

what the hell is mufia :lol:
@batmannow say poocho,,, us ko obsession hai musharraf ka,, usi waja say,,, fuzia,mufia, zurdari, nuwaz, aultaf :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
* Sorry but brainless kids won't be his first choice for the joy ride! ( yes exclamation mark, not question mark, because exclamation mark means you have conveyed your point conveniently and question mark shows you are still in doubt and excessive use of question marks portrays you as a confuse and poor soul)

@batmannow say poocho,,, us ko obsession hai musharraf ka,, usi waja say,,, fuzia,mufia, zurdari, nuwaz, aultaf :lol:
@mafiya
with all this crap you can impress few rickshaw drivers for PTI s doomed naya pakistan, but in real world you still fell short to stop javeed hashmi,s lips "NAWAZ mera leader tha aur hai"?:lol:
& now fuzia ?:rofl:
who is next imran himself?:lol:
yes you are trying too hard to keep your spliting dream world tusunami ?
well keep trying its still never wouldbe happening in 2018 , cause most of them wouldbe in PMLn by then, & you may join them by singing the song my great ganja ! in a group formation, NAWAZ humara leader hai? just like others fuziaa or javeed?
i am less obssesd thn you guys putting PTI,s flags as avtars? ohh no but PTIans can do anything they are the only angels, saving tyran khan s fathers sunami? right?:lol:;):rofl:
you ask for it?
thanks for given me the chance to clean your head!
PTI social media experts like you trying too hard to keep fuzia in PTI, creating threads like these, but just like 11th may PTI,s worst loss all over pakistan , fuzia not comming back wakeup in the real world, even whatever may you use english or urdu?

@mafiya
with all this crap you can impress few rickshaw drivers for PTI s doomed naya pakistan, but in real world you still fell short to stop javeed hashmi,s lips "NAWAZ mera leader tha aur hai"?:lol:
& now fuzia ?:rofl:
who is next imran himself?:lol:
yes you are trying too hard to keep your spliting dream world tusunami ?
well keep trying its still never wouldbe happening in 2018 , cause most of them wouldbe in PMLn by then, & you may join them by singing the song my great ganja ! in a group formation, NAWAZ humara leader hai? just like others fuziaa or javeed?
i am less obssesd thn you guys putting PTI,s flags as avtars? ohh no but PTIans can do anything they are the only angels, saving tyran khan s fathers sunami? right?:lol:;):rofl:
you ask for it?
thanks for given me the chance to clean your head!

I just puked while reading your post and my flag,,,, that is my flag

251538_2300369946272_1047462_n.jpg

I just puked while reading your post and my flag,,,, that is my flag
t
251538_2300369946272_1047462_n.jpg

well done, its the frist step towwards the real world, from insane world of PTI , now keep walking straight, follow fuzia & leave this foolishness behind:lol:

well done, its the frist step towwards the real world, from insane world of PTI , now keep walking straight, follow fuzia & leave this foolishness behind:lol:

yeah i will only stop when my car reaches KPK.

Back
Top Bottom