What's new

Kasuri might reverse resignation

array koi aunty ko wapis laao?
koi update tu karo aunty wapis aa gayi hai, imran key pass?:lol:;)

musharaf never offered him anything that was the breaking point between him & musharaf!

thats just all prapoganda spread by IK himself?
if he wasnt so hungry of PM ship thn he shouldnt be declaring himself a PM before elections?
You can deny all you want ... Btw IK never spread him any news ...
like musharraf and nawaz sharif ..he never used illegal ways to accomplish what they accomplished ..yeah faraq ha imran khan mei aur unh mei ..they are greedy and can do anythng for power

like musharraf and nawaz sharif ..he never used illegal ways to accomplish what they accomplished ..yeah faraq ha imran khan mei aur unh mei ..they are greedy and can do anythng for power

Auntie Ji waapis aa gayee hain kiya?

-- Has Madam Kasuri back in IK's lap/

offtopic, if again maybe reported!
what he was in musharaf,s rule just a MNA?
he wasnt made of any gold that musharaf might wanted to make him PM?
illegal ways? tyran khan?..
ziada maat sucha karo jaakey basta nikalo aur paper ki tayari karo?

offtopic, if again maybe reported!
what he was in musharaf,s rule just a MNA?
he wasnt made of any gold that musharaf might wanted to make him PM?
illegal ways? tyran khan?..
ziada maat sucha karo jaakey basta nikalo aur paper ki tayari karo?

Now if i will post, you will report me ..but who care's

Yeah he won his seat ...khiraat mei nhie deh thi .. he was not on PML Q ticket.. as i said you can bash IK all you want .,.. He is still much more better then the Gods u made and U can keep up with your pooja ... By the way ,Im done with studeis, but if u say so ill get my books and i will switch my feild and become a psychiatrist .. coz u really need one ...
Now you go and keep post on you laptop u were given , otherwise you wouldnt get you checks ...

all the grili barlies of imran does think in the simmillar fashion, thats why PTI got defeated , abd senior workers like aunty fuzia started running?:chilli::chilli::chilli:
how sad, she didnt came back?:lol::rolleyes:

she will come back soon....but wht is grili barlies?:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom