What's new

Kashmir's illegal occupation by India justifies calls for Azadi: JNU Professor.

As a human i want to freely move and live on earth anywhere without visa and restrictions. I hope these JNU students stand for me.

Dude, they don't allow non-sickulars inside JNU...
That's how much they respect "freedom of expression" :sniper:

I think this professor needs a taste of the World famous hospitality of Delhi Police

Umar Khalid is as good as Hung
If he gets out, then Bhakts will kill him, if he stays in prison then the Gallows await

Umar Khalid is as good as Hung
If he gets out, then Bhakts will kill him, if he stays in prison then the Gallows await

Death is easy way out for this scum.
They should be made to wear uniform and put on the border without any guns at their disposal.

Comments from Indian members says a lot about tolerant in India. FYI, Kashmir is a disputed territory and only people of Kashmir get to decide their future. Not you, not me but only them. Not that hard to understand.

Comments from Indian members says a lot about tolerant in India. FYI, Kashmir is a disputed territory and only people of Kashmir get to decide their future. Not you, not me but only them. Not that hard to understand.
The only thing I understand with this logic is if we don't get it then we will not let anyone else get it.

At least he didn't say that it belongs to Pakistan!! :p:

It is fun to see people make a complete fool of themselves without knowing the consequences of there actions.
This lady or man in the video will get that someday.

Who says Kashmir is for Kashmiris? America is for whites? Or Australia is for British leftovers?

JNU is already screwed .
This woman needs to be screwed too! She should answer how is India in 'illegal occupation'? The UN Resolutions Part 2 clearly state that Pakistan has to withdraw ALL its forces including tribesmen used for attacking Kashmir in 1947 which would be authenticated by the UN reps, after which India would keep a minimum force in Kashmir for its defence, BEFORE a plebiscite is held.

Pakistan has failed to comply with the UN Resolutions and has yet to withdraw its forces.

So I need to ask this bird-brain masquerading as a 'professor', giving her sermon at JNU whether she has read the UN Resolutions and whether she is aware that Pakistan is yet to withdraw its forces from Kashmir? Thus, how is India in 'illegal occupation' of Kashmir?

How come such idiots are selected as professors in such institutions? God save our education system.

This woman needs to be screwed too! She should answer how is India in 'illegal occupation'? The UN Resolutions Part 2 clearly state that Pakistan has to withdraw ALL its forces including tribesmen used for attacking Kashmir in 1947 which would be authenticated by the UN reps, after which India would keep a minimum force in Kashmir for its defence, BEFORE a plebiscite is held.

Pakistan has failed to comply with the UN Resolutions and has yet to withdraw its forces.

So I need to ask this bird-brain masquerading as a 'professor', giving her sermon at JNU whether she has read the UN Resolutions and whether she is aware that Pakistan is yet to withdraw its forces from Kashmir? Thus, how is India in 'illegal occupation' of Kashmir?

How come such idiots are selected as professors in such institutions? God save our education system.
And I like the way those ill educated dolts are clapping at the rubbish she is spewing!

The only thing I understand with this logic is if we don't get it then we will not let anyone else get it.

Logic days people of that region get to decide what they want. If they want to be with India, no problem. Let's ask them.

Who says Kashmir is for Kashmiris? America is for whites? Or Australia is for British leftovers?

In case you missed, this is a very principled stance. Kashmiris get to decide where they belong. If you haven't been able to convince them in 7 decades, then it's time we settle this by asking them.

You are open to the idea of plebiscite? That's a start.

Logic days people of that region get to decide what they want. If they want to be with India, no problem. Let's ask them.

In case you missed, this is a very principled stance. Kashmiris get to decide where they belong. If you haven't been able to convince them in 7 decades, then it's time we settle this by asking them.

You are open to the idea of plebiscite? That's a start.
I hope the Kashmiri pandits will also get a chance to voice their opinion :)

Kashmir is my land as much as of Kashmiris.

Back
Top Bottom