What's new

#KashmirNow: Amid Strict Curfew, Kashmiri Muslims Perform Last Rites of Hindu Lady

The freedom movement/feelings exist since 1947....Pakistan is trying to help Kashmiris since 1947, one way or another....Who brings the attention of world towards Kashmir? Pakistan, not India....Goes to show how much we are sincere with Kashmiris and Kashmiris with us....Don't you say this current uprising was also because of Pakistan....You marginalized people and thus facing consequences.....Pakistan has nothing to do with it.....Kashmiris are educated guys. They are smart enough to see the reality and distinguish b/w good and bad....Kashmiris haven't blamed Pakistan once while when it comes to India, its another story.....

Out of 7....some of them are facts...

For pakistan, kashmir is just a way to divert attention from internal issues and the vacuum of governance.
If pakistan as serious about kashmir, it should have oblidged by the UN resolutions steps for the plebiscite in the early years.
And now the kashmir issue is less about independence and more about Islamism.
Like the thousands supporters during the funeral of Mumtaz qadri, same was the case with Burhan Wani, as wani was fighting in the name of Islam not in the name of kashmiriyat,

They have blamed pakistan enough for hijacking their freedom struggle to push their own agenda. U ruined their cause by supporting the slaughter of hindus in kashmir.

As far as condition of so called azad kashmir, please watch this video. I request you to ignore the rhetoric and counter them or me on facts.

And as far as reality is concerned, why not all of them?
Please provide me any shred of evidence, and I mean evidence to prove ur point

No.....It is a slap on Indians and their ego and on their propaganda, who wants to make world believe in radicalized/exremists Kashmiris crap....Kashmiris are educated people...They wanted to get freedom without bloodshed as no one wants to lose their loved ones by a state with whom people are alien but alas, Indians denied them and forced Kashmiris to take up arms....

A picture, true reminder of how freedom loving people care about each other without concerning to one's religion.....

Can you describe me freedom buddy ? i.e. when you say give them freedom what do you mean ?

I guess whole world knows who is getting slaps combined with stones in Indian occupied Kashmir.....Only if you put aside your Pakistan hatred.......Continue to live in conspiracy theories.....

There's no point in arguing with Indian nationalists over this issue. They have been brainwashed in to believing that any Kashmiri who shows sympathy or gives help to Hindus is pro India. They can't wrap it around in their heads that separatists can also have sympathies for Hindus quite simply because their media has been demonizing and dehumanizing separatists for decades now. The groups who performed the noble act above are also calling for 'hartal' against India. A simple visit to their Facebook page can inform any half wit that they aren't pro-Indian Kashmiri's, but still ul find Indian nationalists trying to defend these guys as pro-indian in a sea of extremist pro Pakistani Kashmiris. Its a complete unwillingness to embrace reality.

Can you describe me freedom buddy ? i.e. when you say give them freedom what do you mean ?

Vacate the valley and if you fear Pakistan will come in, sign pact with Pakistan under banner of UN.....Kashmiris have suffered a lot....This should stop now...

Vacate the valley and if you fear Pakistan will come in, sign pact with Pakistan under banner of UN.....Kashmiris have suffered a lot....This should stop now...

So that is called as freedom according to you ??

So that is called as freedom according to you ??

Yes.......Kashmiris should get the freedom from India.....It doesn't mean they join Pakistan, they can remain independent.....I don't mind whatever Kashmiris decide..

Yes.......Kashmiris should get the freedom from India.....It doesn't mean they join Pakistan, they can remain independent.....I don't mind whatever Kashmiris decide..

This is just like saying "If i dont get it then nobody should!" thats sort of sad isnt it?

See buddy i believe that Hindus, Muslims, or any other religion can live in harmony.

India is not just any geographic land mass its a place woven by sacred stories from Kashmir to Kanyakumari. This is our motherland for centuries from mythology to history It might be ruled by Kings or British or who so ever at the end of the day this was our land the Karma bhumi.

Kashmir is a sacred piece of land for us, most of us have not even been to Kashmir but have chanted mantras with Kashmir in it.

Just because there are more Hindus residing in mecca and madina can we eventually claim that to be our land??.

I have no problems with Muslims my only problem is with people who try to divide their own motherland. Moving away and creating a separate country dose not solve problems. If that was the case Pakistan should have been a developed country by now considering Pakistan and India had the same growth indicators at the time of partition.

My only request to people is to understand the only way to solve the problem is from within the system not from outside of it.

This is just like saying "If i dont get it then nobody should!" thats sort of sad isnt it?

See buddy i believe that Hindus, Muslims, or any other religion can live in harmony.

India is not just any geographic land mass its a place woven by sacred stories from Kashmir to Kanyakumari. This is our motherland for centuries from mythology to history It might be ruled by Kings or British or who so ever at the end of the day this was our land the Karma bhumi.

Kashmir is a sacred piece of land for us, most of us have not even been to Kashmir but have chanted mantras with Kashmir in it.

Just because there are more Hindus residing in mecca and madina can we eventually claim that to be our land??.

I have no problems with Muslims my only problem is with people who try to divide their own motherland. Moving away and creating a separate country dose not solve problems. If that was the case Pakistan should have been a developed country by now considering Pakistan and India had the same growth indicators at the time of partition.

My only request to people is to understand the only way to solve the problem is from within the system not from outside of it.

So make them come into mainstream if you don't want to give them freedom....Hanging them in middle is more painful for all of us...

Apparently its a slap to Pakistan's efforts on the Islamization of Jammu and Kashmir.

You inducted more sense in one line than he could with his poor desperate attempt of almost 10 posts.

Who cares what you mind ?

Its Indians who will decide fate of kashmir, deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom