What's new

Kashmiris to Observe Indian ''Republic Day'' as Black Day

This is what Kashmiris think of bharat:

zrclip-009p4aa5be7a.png

This is what Kashmiris think of Pakistan:

Kashmiris%20holding%20a%20Pakistani%20flag%20during%20a%20protest%20in%20Srinagar%20-%20Occupied%20Kashmir.JPG

Indians have been bought up with this propaganda in school text books since child hood that J&K is an integral part of india. even they show whole J&K in indian map.then when after 15-16 yrs of education the real truth about kashmir strikes to the already brainwashed minds which is unable to accept truth as real truth thats what we are seeing among indians here.

Indians have been bought up with this propaganda in school text books since child hood that J&K is an integral part of india. even they show whole J&K in indian map.then when after 15-16 yrs of education the real truth about kashmir strikes to the already brainwashed minds which is unable to accept truth as real truth thats what we are seeing among indians here.

who are u?
govt of india have produced only one child which is not brain washed and his name is ajtr:lol::lol:

lal chowk flag hoist adventure didnt go quite as planned (no surprise)

I do think Pakistanis will continue to support their moral and other support to Kashmiris under occupation, on the black day and on the other 364 days of the year

lal chowk flag hoist adventure didnt go quite as planned (no surprise)

I do think Pakistanis will continue to support their moral and other support to Kashmiris under occupation, on the black day and on the other 364 days of the year

I dont see that making any difference actually.....though India shold mend it's ways to reach the people of kasmir.....relocate the pandits.....demilitarise the zone etc etc ......hopefully we wont see any voilence and innocent blood this summer......:) :agree:

And we morally support the rights of baloch.

you're within your right to do that........I do too actually, just like I would of Punjabis, Pakthuns, Sindhis Mohajirs Baltis etc.

rights are a great thing.....too bad Kashmiris under occupation dont enjoy the same rights as the aforementioned (or the same rights as some indians in the eastern country)

actually many Kashmiris consider that as long as the occupational forces (sissies) are in Kashmir, every day is a black day

Last edited:
there are millions other in india who also say kashmir is not part of india.

Would you call it a majority?

Besides...any stats or surveys to prove this?

you're within your right to do that........I do too actually, just like I would of Punjabis, Pakthuns, Sindhis Mohajirs Baltis etc.

rights are a great thing.....too bad Kashmiris under occupation dont enjoy the same rights as the aforementioned (or the same rights as some indians in the eastern country)

actually many Kashmiris consider that as long as the occupational forces (sissies) are in Kashmir, every day is a black day

Again....show respect to all Military.....Forum Rules!

Reporting this....yet again!

now if only you and your countrymen could stop flooding on here like ants, trolling the place.

How Pretty!

A Pakistani pretending that Pakistanis do not troll.

What's next?

Sun rising from the west, I guess.

fair enough, i'll bold face that part on my post too; im glad you respect the forum rules on PDF

now if only you and your countrymen could stop flooding on here like ants, trolling the place.

You misunderstood.....Us Indians follow forum rules not yours....

If you choose not to share this forum space with us, you can scram with the flies before they get swatted by the mods....

You wont be missed by us....

Back
Top Bottom