What's new

Kashmiris must be allowed to decide their future: Imran Khan

Every country tries to look after their interest wheather it is their right or not. If they are powerful enough, make that happen. The people are lead by a few leaders only. If they are taken to the table and told that both of the countries agreed to keep their share and you have to live with it, what options will they have?(although I think they also know that they have nowhere to go except india-pak.) World politics is a shrewed one and none is ready to open their heart to declare that they don't need a particular territory. I am not saying this is ehical, but it is real.
you can try other way too . lets say Bengalis of east Pakistan were fighting a war with india in 1965 but with in 6 years they were worshiping indians . things can change if india will keep good relations with republic of Kashmir no wonder they will not go against india too . good example is UK IRELAND .about they have no option you are wrong sir they have options . since 1933 they have movement and they will keep fighting as they are fighting now . its not the way to solve an issue to say them you have no options . i agree world politics sucks they are not open heart but some time they are we have so many examples when people open heart for others and solved issues with peace .

you can try other way too . lets say Bengalis of east Pakistan were fighting a war with india in 1965 but with in 6 years they were worshiping indians . things can change if india will keep good relations with republic of Kashmir no wonder they will not go against india too . good example is UK IRELAND .about they have no option you are wrong sir they have options . since 1933 they have movement and they will keep fighting as they are fighting now . its not the way to solve an issue to say them you have no options . i agree world politics sucks they are not open heart but some time they are we have so many examples when people open heart for others and solved issues with peace .
Did uk leave ireland out of benevolence and goodwill? No Sir, they didn't. They could read the writing on the wall only a bit earlier. In indo-pak situation both side will demand the other side to move earlier, but would not guarantee that they will follow. The lack of trust is also a factor. Anyways it seems this will continue till the cost becomes unbearable to one side.

Did uk leave ireland out of benevolence and goodwill? No Sir, they didn't. They could read the writing on the wall only a bit earlier. In indo-pak situation both side will demand the other side to move earlier, but would not guarantee that they will follow. The lack of trust is also a factor. Anyways it seems this will continue till the cost becomes unbearable to one side.
we can wish only sir . i want peace development friendship and business and fun . i would say if Kashmir became a country we curb hate and become normal relations . we can travel free in each other stop using dirty politics and secret services against each other .

Muslims were expelled from areas and Tehsils of Punjab even where they were in majority. No Hindu or Sikh had to leave Hindu/Sikh majority areas.

As for Muslims also killing Non-Muslims during partition, no one is denying that. But the number of Muslims killed by Non-Muslims was much higher.

The attacks, financed by Hindu tycoons and Sikh Maharajas, were so well--planned and organized that many in Pakistan (and even in India) declared them "The Sikh Plan" and claimed that great Sikh conspiracy laid behind the attacks. Quite suspiciously, Sikh leaders had ordered their followers to evacuate en masse the canal lands of West Punjab (Faisalabad and Sahiwal especially) even though there were no attacks on them by Muslim mobs.

Even Nehru declared that the Sikhs were the aggressors. He said he believed that some Sikh leaders were hoping to provoke a war between India and Pakistan, so they could launch an invasion to recapture the western half of Punjab. Whatever the real intentions of the Sikh leaders were, they failed to achieve their goal. They were only successful in (either killing or) driving almost each and every Muslim out of East Punjab. But that didn't come without a cost. All Hindus and Sikhs (too) had to leave West Punjab.

Your arguments are just confined to Punjab and surrounding regions. But Partition has to do much more than just Punjab. Do read about Direct Action Day by any neutral sources and you will understand why things unfolded in such a sad and ugly manner. :disagree::disagree::disagree:

. Before that come with the Trans-karakoram tract aka Sakshgam Valley which Pakistan ceded to China UNILATERALLY, while we deal with them in getting back Aksai Chin. With these both it won't be a pre-1947 state and the whole exercise will be incomplete. :-)
it should not be a problem of indian and paksitnais . kashmir lost some 10% to china then kashmiris should go and worry about it . for example UK is today not responsible for issues of south asia like kashmir deurand line surcreek .aksaichin etc . they simply left . when kashmir will be a country what your issue with that land whom you lost to china ?

we can wish only sir . i want peace development friendship and business and fun . i would say if Kashmir became a country we curb hate and become normal relations . we can travel free in each other stop using dirty politics and secret services against each other .
See...in yesterday's world, all the great powers used to say like, "I have the power, so I shall do whatever suits my interest and you can't do a f*ck about it." Today they say the same things only after decorating it with thousands of excuses and polishing. So the third world countries like us must wrap up our external disputes and grow rapidly by ourselves. The current situation is only benificial for them.

it should not be a problem of indian and paksitnais . kashmir lost some 10% to china then kashmiris should go and worry about it . for example UK is today not responsible for issues of south asia like kashmir deurand line surcreek .aksaichin etc . they simply left . when kashmir will be a country what your issue with that land whom you lost to china ?

Well none of the responsible leaders both Civil and Military from Pakistan ever support the idea of an Independent Kashmir, it's just your bluff and your Ex-Pm had on record said that last year.

P.S: You can't fool everyone, every time. :-):-):-)

Well none of the responsible leaders both Civil and Military from Pakistan ever support the idea of an Independent Kashmir, it's just your bluff and your Ex-Pm had on record said that last year.

P.S: You can't fool everyone, every time. :-):-):-)
this is the idea working now backdoor channel . let me know why modi send that ex-PM of holland to kashmir ?

See...in yesterday's world, all the great powers used to say like, "I have the power, so I shall do whatever suits my interest and you can't do a f*ck about it." Today they say the same things only after decorating it with thousands of excuses and polishing. So the third world countries like us must wrap up our external disputes and grow rapidly by ourselves. The current situation is only benificial for them.
thier should be solution of these issues once forever before we forget them . otherwise a monkey will took gun and killinnocent in any indian or paksitani city and the blame game will started again . we will remain backward

this is the idea working now backdoor channel . let me know why modi send that ex-PM of holland to kashmir ?

thier should be solution of these issues once forever before we forget them . otherwise a monkey will took gun and killinnocent in any indian or paksitani city and the blame game will started again . we will remain backward

Indeed to diffuse tensions.

In a statement, the separatists said Geelani and Mirwaiz told the former prime minister that since his country "has a history of playing a positive role in conflict resolutions", the Norwegian government should make serious efforts to resolve the vexed Kashmir dispute to mitigate the sufferings of the people and ensure a lasting peace in South Asia.

But does it sounds like an offer of Azaadi anywhere?? :-):-):-)

Indeed to diffuse tensions.

In a statement, the separatists said Geelani and Mirwaiz told the former prime minister that since his country "has a history of playing a positive role in conflict resolutions", the Norwegian government should make serious efforts to resolve the vexed Kashmir dispute to mitigate the sufferings of the people and ensure a lasting peace in South Asia.

But does it sounds like an offer of Azaadi anywhere?? :-):-):-)
then india should send imam of kabba or imam of medina to them if you want them just to stop it for nothing :lol: there is game cooking on backdoor and they will never show cards till last day . its for all three parties . one thing is clear this is not gonna stop people have just turned violent more then ever

we are ready anytime .

lets finish this madness make a free country called kashmir

United%2BNations%2BRepublic%2Bof%2BKashmir%2BBasic%2BPresentation.jpg
I support that.

Back
Top Bottom