What's new

Kashmiris manhandling Indian police in occupied Kashmir

Whats going on here?? Nuking each other? WOW! seems like Master Hongwu have left a deep impect on members here including mods.

ontopic:- So,what if this cop got mishandle? May this makes some people happy but if that cop would have fired at those running paid aress then? Same people on forum will say that they killed teens and all.

Kashmir is integral part of India(disputed as per UN). People here are not understanding that it is impossible now to even think that India will give away Kashmir even if a nuclear war happen not even then.

so all those ppl who say we nuke you and we support our goverment to nuke india is there personal opinion and that dosent worth more then just a post on PDF by a civilian.As, I support India to Nuke pakistan if they wage a war with India or even try to take a inch of Kashmir and wipe off it from world map..! But dose this sounds logical? or my opinion worth anywhere in goverment policies? BIG "NO".

So,i request everyone to don't act like stupid fanboy's just think and post logical. :)

OK than if you are going by this theory than India should hand over Hyderabad Deccan & Junagadh Manavadar states to Pakistan. Dude you cannot save your a$$ in both ways India has spoil the peace of subcontinent. We did'nt raise voice for Hyderabad Deccan & Junagadh Manavadar because we accept that due to Hindu majority it will go to India.

Ever heard of the phrase 'Might is Right' ?? Get used to it.

now people of Kashmir want to be part of Pakistan & as per 2 Nation theory, culture,language,geography Kashmir rightfully belong to Pakistan.

98% Kashmiris do not want to join Pakistan | TwoCircles.net

FYI that is an Islamic website.

Just think for a moment how frustrated would you be if Pakistan had occupied Rajhasthan or Gujarat states like this.

If you(Pakistan) had the capability you would have done that long back.The point is Pakistan doesnt have the capability to do so.

Pakistan was soo peaceful that Punjab state had majority Muslims so whole Punjab should ve come under Pakistan including East India Punjab, Haryana, Dilli etc but Pakistan accept division, half of the UP was majority Muslim but we never demand for it, now Kashmir is Pakistan by each & every mean.

What are you trying to say ?? :what:

Then people wonder, why peaceful Kashmiri protesters get shot amidst their peaceful protests!

Despite being armed this Kashmiri policeman does not fire back and takes the beating because the poor soldier is under orders not to shoot back..because then human right organisation make big hue and cry over it...had it anywhere else in India..the policeman would have pumped a bullet each in each of their legs .

Their is only way to deal with such a violent crowd..that is force..AFSPA should stay.

Just a quick correction

Twocircles.net is a news website and not an Islamic one.

It focuses on Indian muslim issues but covers news on all Indian affairs as well as International news items.

Ever heard of the phrase 'Might is Right' ?? Get used to it.

98% Kashmiris do not want to join Pakistan | TwoCircles.net

FYI that is an Islamic website.

If you(Pakistan) had the capability you would have done that long back.The point is Pakistan doesnt have the capability to do so.

What are you trying to say ?? :what:

So better you get used of it because Kashmiris are not stopping until they throw the Indian occupiers away from their home.

No one cares for fake surveys.
FYI the website is Indian website.
Also FYI Pakistanis of today want a separate indepandant Kashmir. But the option is to be choosen by Kashmiris.

Pakistan have had the capability, & Pakistan still have, & a bit of it was shown in Khalistan in 1984.But as Pakistan accept India from heart & is a peaceful country that why it does'n have evil plans.

You Know very well what i am trying to say.

American Pakistani said:
No one cares for fake surveys.
FYI the website is Indian website.

The survey is not desi

Only 2% of residents of Kashmir want to join Pakistan while less than half of them favor independence as a solution to the unrest in the region, an independent survey conducted by British academic Robert Bradnock

Here you go, link to actual report.(It it's on a independent london based think tank, not Bharati media)

http://www.chathamhouse.org.uk/files/16664_0510pp_kashmir.pdf

on average 44% of people in Pakistani-administered Kashmir favoured independence, compared with 43% in Indian-administered Kashmir.

Also

J&K: 2% said they would vote to join Pakistan.

:wave:

Last edited:
This part is of particular interest:

on average 44% of people in Pakistani-administered Kashmir favoured independence, compared with 43% in Indian-administered Kashmir.

Can't you see the hypocrisy of GoP ? India has a firm position i.e Kashmir is an integral part of India.

But GoP routinely says that they "support the right of kashmiris to self determination". However this is what a 'certain' oath says:

"That as a President of Azad Jammu and Kashmir I will remain loyal to the country and to the cause of accession of the State of Jammu & Kashmir to Pakistan".

Don't 44% people want independence ? Where is the self determination ?

Last edited:
Just a quick correction

Twocircles.net is a news website and not an Islamic one.

It focuses on Indian muslim issues but covers news on all Indian affairs as well as International news items.

Thanks for the clarification. The original poster name 'Indian Muslim' and the issues covered there made me think so,.

Pakistan have had the capability, & Pakistan still have, & a bit of it was shown in Khalistan in 1984.But as Pakistan accept India from heart & is a peaceful country that why it does'n have evil plans.

Khalistan is alive in UK and Canada. Not in India.

Wake up and smell the coffee kid.:coffee:

And I sincerely believe you dont wish upon the people of Kashmir what the Punjabis underwent during the insurgency period.

The survey is not desi

Here you go, link to actual report.(It it's on a independent london based think tank, not Bharati media)

http://www.chathamhouse.org.uk/files/16664_0510pp_kashmir.pdf

Also

:wave:

Hey lil kid do you think Pakistanis are stupid enough to accept fake surveys? Ok we agree Kashmiris love India & so:rofl:, now why are you guys so scared to keep 7.5laks troops in Kashmir, & what is stoping you to give them right of self determination? If they love you than they will vote you & it will finish for all.

Hey lil kid do you think Pakistanis are stupid enough to accept fake surveys? Ok we agree Kashmiris love India & so:rofl:, now why are you guys so scared to keep 7.5laks troops in Kashmir, & what is stoping you to give them right of self determination? If they love you than they will vote you & it will finish for all.

No, we think Pakistanis are stupid enough to term genuine surveys as fake and vice versa to suit their own interests.

American Pakistani said:
Hey lil kid do you think Pakistanis are stupid enough to accept fake surveys?

Of course the survey is an attempt to malign Pakistan and is funded by CIA/RAW/Mossad

King's college of London in on MI6 payroll, who stirring up the Islamophobia in Britian. Everything makes sense now...

Biography
Bob Bradnock is a visiting senior research fellow at King's. Bob focuses his current research on geopolitics and environment in South Asia. In the 1990s he was Director of the Geopolitics Research centre at the School of Oriental and African Studies, founder member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of International Boundary Studies (now Geopolitics), and Head of the Department of Geography. He was Editor of the Geographical Journal from 1992-95. He was Founder-Editor (with Philip Stott) of the Ashgate Studies in Development Geography which has included a number of ground-breaking studies.

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/schools/sspp/geography/people/visitingstaff/bradnock.html

You're just plain (plain as in plain vanilla) stupid and delusional.

Wow is right except that I would save that expression for your remarks. Threatening to beat up people is not a great idea, especially so if you happen to be one of those given a special status to keep tempers in check. Maybe the Moderator should show signs of some moderation.

Really? If so, that's a sad commentary on your life, my friend; a sad commentary!

Why? Because he threatened to nuke India? To wipe out a billion point two people from the face of the earth? While you only threatened to beat up one? Stupidity really is contagious! While Asim atleast has the excuse of letting his temper get the better of him in the midst of a heated discussion, you have had quite a few hours to think this over. What's your excuse? Little wonder this forum resembles an akhara. Even the referees can't seem to hold themselves back from getting dirty.
It is best said plainly and bluntly now rather than left up to Indian imagination. India should be clear about the lines that it must not cross and ethnic cleansing in Kashmir would lead to India's own annihilation.

I don't like to beat around the bush and I've given you the most likely Pakistani response you'll get in actuality. It's better you know this now, than to find out after such a misadventure in Kashmir.

And buddy nothing was said in temper, it is not an option I want to use, or like to use - its not something that would be used lightly as well. But genocide in Kashmir, ethnic cleansing are things that will force Pakistan's hand into launching the biggest offensive that we can to end it. I didn't say it to piss someone off - it will happen.

We don't want to, but we will have to.

It is best said plainly and bluntly now rather than left up to Indian imagination. India should be clear about the lines that it must not cross and ethnic cleansing in Kashmir would lead to India's own annihilation.

I don't like to beat around the bush and I've given you the most likely Pakistani response you'll get in actuality. It's better you know this now, than to find out after such a misadventure in Kashmir.

And buddy nothing was said in temper, it is not an option I want to use, or like to use - its not something that would be used lightly as well. But genocide in Kashmir, ethnic cleansing are things that will force Pakistan's hand into launching the biggest offensive that we can to end it. I didn't say it to piss someone off - it will happen.

We don't want to, but we will have to.

Dear Sir,

Everything is not as plain and simple as you put it. The ethnic cleansing than you are so dead against has already happened in Kashmir. Pandits have been driven out from their homeland and the demography of Kashmir has been changed irrevocably.

Unfortunately, when that was going on, you did not consider "launching the biggest offensive that we can to end it." It is double standards like these which lead us to believe that Pakistan does not have the best interest of Kashmiris in mind.

Dear Sir,

Everything is not as plain and simple as you put it. The ethnic cleansing than you are so dead against has already happened in Kashmir. Pandits have been driven out from their homeland and the demography of Kashmir has been changed irrevocably.

Unfortunately, when that was going on, you did not consider "launching the biggest offensive that we can to end it." It is double standards like these which lead us to believe that Pakistan does not have the best interest of Kashmiris in mind.
It was India's responsibility to prevent it, as it was forcibly occupying that territory. It happened in India's watch - its India's fault.

Back
Top Bottom