What's new

Kashmiris hatred towards India

if some foreign country occupied my land, killed my people and called me the terrorist i'd hate them too and want to take up armed struggle/jihad against them. It's basic human nature. Anti indian sentiment has always been rampant on both sides of LoC and there's a reason for that the same way there's reasons and rationales for everything else.

as for the curreny thing - yes it's another ISI conspiracy, "Fake currency printed in Pakistan" thing.....as per some of our oh-so-ever-prized indian guests here :lol:

The truth hurts: this is kashmiris response to Modi arrival. :woot:

Bu6REJqCAAEcUxG.jpg

Toh-Main-Nachu-Nana-Patekar.jpg

if some foreign country occupied my land, killed my people and called me the terrorist i'd hate them too and want to take up armed struggle/jihad against them. It's basic human nature. Anti indian sentiment has always been rampant on both sides of LoC and there's a reason for that the same way there's reasons and rationales for everything else.

as for the curreny thing - yes it's another ISI conspiracy, "Fake currency printed in Pakistan" thing.....as per some of our oh-so-ever-prized indian guests here :lol:
--
agreed ..
only one question
which country you talking about..

--
what you say on post no 22 video in same thread...
thnkas

--
as titile holder hope you wil talk sanly than poster poster
shall we ?

Currency looks like 'Made in Pakistan'..

Let us take few 10,20,50,100,500,1000rs notes .All of us and then please begin to write like this slogans'Free Kerala'
'Free Tamil Nadu' ,make sure about 28 states so we can add Other states.
What a nice thread OP Lollllll...

lol, where is the evidence for your statement? How did you come out of it, that Pakistan does the hard work and then hands over to China ?
You've already handed over most of Gilgit/Baltistan to China, what with 11,000 workers and their families including Chinese Army engineers building a trade corridor cutting through Pak Administered Kashmir. But what's more important is building permanent infrastructure for themselves in the region. They are there to stay - permanently!

Soon the area would be known as KAR (Kashmir Autonomous Region)! :smokin:

Let us take few 10,20,50,100,500,1000rs notes .All of us and then please begin to write like this slogans'Free Kerala'
'Free Tamil Nadu' ,make sure about 28 states so we can add Other states.
What a nice thread OP Lollllll...
--
he is used to like this
did before in maria sharapoa and sachin thread...
logic and argument by far no mans land in some people brain
see his selfy he posted in same thead :dance3:

You've already handed over most of Gilgit/Baltistan to China, what with 11,000 workers and their families including Chinese Army engineers building a trade corridor cutting through Pak Administered Kashmir. But what's more important is building permanent infrastructure for themselves in the region. They are there to stay - permanently!

Soon the area would be known as KAR (Kashmir Autonomous Region)! :smokin:
koi gal nahi veer ji akhir bakre ki amma kab takkhair manyegi :butcher:

koi gal nahi khelne do abhi inhe thora aur khelne do ... hum baad me khelnge :coffee:

Moron wasted national currency.
Look at handwriting, all of those messages are written by same idiot.
He better write all this on his body like Gajni..
--
may be pak version of ghjajni
anyway thye like bollywod so much

Some more Kashmiris point blank refusal to be part of India or use it money :

Indian+currency+notes+4.jpg

--
what you say on post no 22 video in same thread...
thnkas

i definitely agree that not all Kashmiris across the LoC are wanting to join Pakistan....you have the pro Pakistan camp, and the pro independence (i.e. Kashmiri nation) camp. The one thing both share in common is their hatred of india.

either way works for us simply bc Pakistan's stance is that there should be a referendum which is even what your nehru agreed to

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom