What's new

Kashmiris hatred towards India

Any thing against india is made in pakistan..Is`nt it the the ready made BS for indians to post.Hey kid,COme up with something better.LOL:crazy:

LOL right back at ya !!

Pakistan prints fake Indian rupees: NIA finds counterfeit cash made from same paper as Pakistan's legal tender | Mail Online

article-2488000-193684EB00000578-274_634x280.jpg

Fake banknotes of mostly 5,00 and 1,000 denominations are printed in Pakistan and circulated in India by the ISI through the underworld and terror operatives

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-2488000/Pakistan-prints-fake-Indian-rupees-NIA-finds-counterfeit-cash-paper-Pakistans-legal-tender.html#ixzz3AHQyXsBq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Kashmiris show their hatred to India by writing slogans on Indian Currency

Bu6REJqCAAEcUxG.jpg
--
Johnny Johnny? haanji
Tuney pee hai? naaji
Munh ko kholo- hawji
Jhooth boleya? naaji

Grow up :rofl:
--

Bu6REJqCAAEcUxG.jpg
--
are you the same Maria sharapoa guy

Honestly, I don't mind if "Kashmiri" crypto-**** terrorists are getting killed, anyway. Do these terrorists really think they can get away with first infiltrating, killing off the Hindus in the area, trying to start their own Islamic nation after doing so, and then claiming human rights abuses when the army responds? Can I just kill off all the people that disagree with me in my city and then cry that I'm not allowed to start my own country by claiming it's democratic? There are so many things wrong with that false sense of entitlement among these savages that it should make anyone angry.

kashmiris can take out their frustration by pelting stones at some innocent policemen or wasting their time in such silly things .
the rest of the country has got better things to do. :coffee:
Please get some knowledge before posting.After 1989 more than 1 lac kashmiris have been killed by brutal indian police,army,etc and thousands of women r raped by them.Is is innocence of the police???????????

There is no denying the fact that majority do hate us.............but hey who cares:lol:

Please get some knowledge before posting.After 1989 more than 1 lac kashmiris have been killed by brutal indian police,army,etc and thousands of women r raped by them.Is is innocence of the police???????????
Dude, get some knowledge seriously ? Police is a state subject. police are recruited by the state for the state ... its local recruitment ... so basically you are blaming kashmiris for killing kashmiris

Don't show that concern, the reason army had to be bought into civilians area's because of pakistan sponsored terrorism in kashmir.

This is one sure way of spreading Indian propaganda and aggression against the Kashmiris. This Indian Currency as soon as the Indians see and the desperate responses here on this thread shows, how to kill two birds with one arrow.

U cannot convince me by posting some ill reputed sources.Everyone knows that indian media creates propaganda against pakistan

--
and source is ? wet dreams ?
if no
pak have no right to go ahead to kashmiris which allowed 1lac people to be killlled .
pathetic liars or psychopaths

Bu6REJqCAAEcUxG.jpg
What's the big deal? Some clown of the Hurriyat or an asshole of the Hizbul scribbles nonsense on some notes and you guys go berserk! Jeeez! I can show you similar stuff from Balochistan. But if I do, I'll be banned to Timbuktu! But you get the point.

So don't do the Hip Hop till you get your own house in order first!

Thanks.

This is one sure way of spreading Indian propaganda and aggression against the Kashmiris. This Indian Currency as soon as the Indians see and the desperate responses here on this thread shows, how to kill two birds with one arrow.
--
:rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom