What's new

Kashmiris hatred towards India

This is one sure way of spreading Indian propaganda and aggression against the Kashmiris. This Indian Currency as soon as the Indians see and the desperate responses here on this thread shows, how to kill two birds with one arrow.

Pakistanis want Kashmir not for themselves, but to hand over to big brother China on a platter

that doe not mean they love pak.. which they took granted....

Let me correct u...........they love pakistan more than india due to same religion,,,a fact:coffee:

U cannot convince me by posting some ill reputed sources.Everyone knows that indian media creates propaganda against pakistan

Yes we are doing propaganda,,,can u do shit about it??

No one can defeat the chanakya following yindoos.
We will backstab u and defeat u:coffee:

Let me correct u...........they love pakistan more than india due to same religion,,,a fact:coffee:
--
Dont generalize ...
what you see is tip of iceberg which made of sepratist...
they may have hate india .. but certaily dont love pak in majority..
see link whihc i posted youtube...
did by late lbiya ruler

--
Dont generalize ...
what you see is tip of iceberg which made of sepratist...
they may have hate india .. but certaily dont love pak in majority..
see link whihc i posted youtube...
did by late lbiya ruler

As i said earlier.....what i state is a fact.

Pakistan has proved itself incapable of handling Kashmir, just look at how many Sindhis want Sindhudesh:
image.jpg

Pakistanis want Kashmir not for themselves, but to hand over to big brother China on a platter

lol, where is the evidence for your statement? How did you come out of it, that Pakistan does the hard work and then hands over to China ?

lol, where is the evidence for your statement? How did you come out of it, that Pakistan does the hard work and then hands over to China ?
Sir, instead of worrying about Kashmir, you should worry about the growing Sindhudesh movement:
image.jpg

Please get some knowledge before posting.After 1989 more than 1 lac kashmiris have been killed by brutal indian police,army,etc and thousands of women r raped by them.Is is innocence of the police???????????

the police force is made up of kashmiris genius , if you say that police in kashmir is committing atrocities then it means that kashmiri men are raping kashmiri women .
it would be better if you do some research on your country .

---
Kashmiris show their hatred to India by writing slogans on Indian Currency
Pakistani Show their hatred to pakistan by writing slogans on themself:-)

i told you dear
nice selfy :yahoo:

Burn burn, no need to write in capslock, shows ur insecurity and inferiority complex...i know Kashmiris hate India and Indians, this hurts you, y not release the pain, and let kashmiris free.

kelso-burn.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom