What's new

Kashmiri University students insult Indian national anthem.

Again..wrong assessment...In that sense China was always a threat...However not an active threat...in other words problems may arise in future but there is no threat right now...Whatever level of perceived threat is there, the right amount of forces are already present there...Now hypothetically let's say China border becomes as volatile as Pakistan, then you will definitely see higher amount of deployment...I mean it is not like that we are fine loosing AP but not Kashmir just bcoz the enemy is not Pakistan in the former case...

:)...yes you are right...however sometimes we do end up having consensus due to which naysayers loose significance since ayesayers are no longer there...what say ;)

Sorry Sir , your Brain is beyond what i can understand ... be Happy in your world

Sorry Sir , your Brain is beyond what i can understand ... be Happy in your world

Feeling is mutual my friend....though my point was simple...anyhow..have a good day!!

h2C2DFC31

as i asked .. since China became a threat , so now you will deploy half a million army there?

From where yo get Indian troop presence data? Its just Pakistani news thats it. Yes, there is military presence in Kashmir much more than any where else in India, but that is to protect Kashmir from Pakistan(includes Siachin) and Ladakh...(Chinese threat).

Kashmir has been part of India for the past 5000 years and will be part of India for the next 5000 years.

Arabian imported ideologies may come and go but that fact will not change.

Call it Arabian ideology or whatever, but Pakistanis love Islam. ...Oh...and BTW this was the most superior ideology/religion so people still follow it unlike other weak ideologies, even in indian Occupied Kashmir this religion have overwhelming majority over others.

P.S Next time plz refrain from insulting other's religion, i can insult yours too but my religion Islam haven't taught me that.

Right! Why would they get up for the national anthem of their enemy & occupier country-india?

Elated? Sleep well, live long and be happy! But before that just Google Balochistan too. :P

Cheers!

This thread is not about Balochistan or Khalistan or Assam or Nagaland...etc. If you wanna discuss about those issues start a thread for them & we can give you real facts so that you will come out of those delusions that your army sponsored media feed you.:wave::offpost:

This thread is not about Balochistan or Khalistan or Assam or Nagaland...etc. If you wanna discuss about those issues start a thread for them & we can give you real facts so that you will come out of those delusions that your army sponsored media feed you.:wave::offpost:

really ??? when I posted info from baluch freedom fighters website regarding accession of kalat you threatend to complain to moderators saying it's propaganda, biased moderators also closed the thread sighting silly reasons. it's nothing but hypocrisy.

really ??? when I posted info from baluch freedom fighters website regarding accession of kalat you threatend to complain to moderators saying it's propaganda, biased moderators also closed the thread sighting silly reasons. it's nothing but hypocrisy.

Obviously you are quoting terrorists website which is propaganda. I've posted videos several times in which grandson of Khan of Kalat acknowledge that his grand father joined Pakistan willingly plus North Balochistan came to Pakistan as that area was Pushtun dominated who voted for Pakistan. Kharan, Las-Bela & Makran were also part of this Union of Balochistan & these three states joined Pakistan much before. Gawadar joined Pakistan in 50's after it was purchased from Oman. The Khan of Kalat too joined Pakistan in 48 as he was friend & client of Quaid-E-Azam(R.A) but few influent sardars of some tribes didn't accept it. If you compare it with india's case, Hyderabadi Nawab was willing to join Pakistan or remain independant but was occupied by india atleast in Pakistan's case Khan of Kalat himself joined Pakistan.

P.S No more offtopics please, don't derail the thread again. As i said if you have questions regarding Balochistan, Hyderabad Deccan, Khalistan, Assam, Manipur, Nagaland, etc start a next thread.

Whatever...

No whatever. You are trying to give a spin to bigotry towards muslims and Islam by one of your fellow countrymen.

That could be something to do with how the author of the post you quoted perceives ideological alignments in Pakistan. has nothing to do with Respect for Islam as a whole..

Majority population of Pakistan has alignment with the schools of thoughts that originated from India. Wonder what he has to say about that. Oh I know. Indian muslims are also polluted by the arabic ideology just like any other Muslim.

That way every muslim in the world has some linkage back to Arab culture because thats where Islam began.. but presently, its mostly Pakistan that is known for imbibing the most radicalized version of it...

It's your perception. Or else Indonesians that you quoted as an example are more closer to arabs than Pakistanis since they follow Shafii school of jurisprudence which is very close to Hanbli school jurisprudence of arabs. Pakistanis are mostly hanafis and are very much different from Hanblis.

About Indians we all know about deobandis and ahle hadith and there closeness with arabs. You need to research more on this subject. :)

However what I said was that only a Pakistani could get offended by the post you quoted, since it talks about the plight of Pakistanis who have aped the imported Arab ideology...

I never feel offended but a Kashmiri would definitely feel offended if you say that he is following an imported ideology which would come and go. Looks like even centuries later I can see some Indians couldn't adjust themselves to the fact that Islam has now come to their region and this change is irreversible.

Obviously you are quoting terrorists website which is propaganda. I've posted videos several times in which grandson of Khan of Kalat acknowledge that his grand father joined Pakistan willingly plus North Balochistan came to Pakistan as that area was Pushtun dominated who voted for Pakistan. Kharan, Las-Bela & Makran were also part of this Union of Balochistan & these three states joined Pakistan much before. Gawadar joined Pakistan in 50's after it was purchased from Oman. The Khan of Kalat too joined Pakistan in 48 as he was friend & client of Quaid-E-Azam(R.A) but few influent sardars of some tribes didn't accept it. If you compare it with india's case, Hyderabadi Nawab was willing to join Pakistan or remain independant but was occupied by india atleast in Pakistan's case Khan of Kalat himself joined Pakistan.

P.S No more offtopics please, don't derail the thread again. As i said if you have questions regarding Balochistan, Hyderabad Deccan, Khalistan, Assam, Manipur, Nagaland, etc start a next thread.

point is I am saying kan of kalath was forced to join Pakistan and I posted info, but you refuse to accept the truth by saying it a propaganda..I say your source is propaganda not mine.

Shame on our media for not highlighting such news.
Pathetic,disgusting,biased media whose mouth is shut due to shares of foreign elements in their channels.
EK RAQQASA K ISHQ KI KHABRAEIN TU 15 DIN TAK CHALA SKTAY HAIN BUT HAMARAY KASHMIRI BHAIYON KA EHTEJAJ NAHI DIKHA SKTAY...:angry:

Why are Pakistanis concerned about Kashmir, when their own country is burning. Should not they be concerned about their country first? And moreover, Pakistanis know that they can ever ever get Kashmir, so what is use of raking the issue again and again.

On the topic: I don't care what some people in valley think of India. They have two options: Live in India as Indians or leave for Pakistan.

we can give you real facts so that you will come out of those delusions that your army sponsored media feed you.:wave::offpost:
Just like your ISPR sponsored media? :omghaha:

Relax bhai. It's like the pot calling the kettle black!! :P But seriously, just to put the facts straight, the Army has nothing to do with the media which is known for its independence. ;)

point is I am saying kan of kalath was forced to join Pakistan and I posted info, but you refuse to accept the truth by saying it a propaganda..I say your source is propaganda not mine.

He join willingly & you were posting nonsense propaganda that your army sponsored media feed you & you were quoting from terrorists websites.

Here is the link for you & other ignorants, Grandson of Khan of Kalat telling the truth how his grand father joined Pakistan in an interview to Express(the same news agency you indians love to quote alot if it shows some negative about Pakistan).
Azad Balochistan Baloch Liberation Army Zindabaad Wake up Balochistan - YouTube

NOW PLEASE STOP YOUR OFFTOPIC B.S & STOP DERAILING THE THREAD, THREAD IS ABOUT INDIAN OCCUPIED KASHMIR NOT BALOCHISTAN, KHALISTAN, ASSAM, MANIPUR, TAMIL ELAM, HYDERABAD DECCAN, ETC. START A NEXT THREAD DON'T TROLL HERE.

Just like your ISPR sponsored media? :omghaha:

Relax bhai. It's like the pot calling the kettle black!! :P But seriously, just to put the facts straight, the Army has nothing to do with the media which is known for its independence. ;)

Nope our media is totally opposite of indian media, this is open truth indian media is feed by indian army & then the media feed you indians. On the other hand Pakistan media criticize Pak Army 24/7.

Back
Top Bottom