What's new

Kashmiri University students insult Indian national anthem.

We Pakistanis are the ones who made Indus Valley and spread ourr religion (Hinduism) to South indian barbarians (your people)

inshallah we pakistani will be the one again who spread our religion (islam) to barbarians (your people) and in the process destroying many pagan structures like our ancestrors at somnath

Superior over Inferior...

:lol: first save your own mosques, heritages sites (hint: Jinnah's residence) and people from getting destroyed/killed and then talk of spreading your ideologies (allah na kare) to other areas.. :)

You cannot even respect the religion of majority of Kashmiris. And expect Kashmiris to respect your pathetic jana gana mana? How childish.

We respect the personal freedom of every individual. We also respect the freedom of individuals to critique various ideologies, without murdering them for blasphemy.

The process of evolution seems to be working against you guys if we consider the demography of Indian states like Assam and West Bengal. ;)

We'll see about that.

You cannot even respect the religion of majority of Kashmiris. And expect Kashmiris to respect your pathetic jana gana mana? How childish.

Kind of a load of cr@p really.. India and Pakistan have almost same number of Muslims and despite that in last 10 years, there have been more muslims killed in Pakistan due to religious intolerance.. More mosques bombed in Pakistan in the name of sectarian supremacy... Given the state of affairs, a Muslim is probably many time more safe and protected in India than he is in Pakistan.. Probably, Pakistan today is the most unsafe place for a muslim to be in, specially if he is a shia or an ahmadi

Think about it next time you claim thekedari over the religion of Islam..

Remind me this , when we have stationed half a million of our Army to suppress them(Like in Kashmir) ... until then these are all your wet dreams , & i cannot stop you from that .

We have troop there for Pak army who infiltrates shamelessly without the so called local support.

Remind me this , when we have stationed half a million of our Army to suppress them(Like in Kashmir) ... until then these are all your wet dreams , & i cannot stop you from that .

we can afford to have a big army not suppers Kashmiris but to send the cross border terrorists where the belongs to and to prevent any Kargil like adventure from your army.don't forget that in baluchistan you also have a quarter million army and air force deployed, not to fight any cross border terrorists or Indian army but to fight your own people as per your claims.

Usually i am a very liberal person , but if you live in our country (obviously they do not think its theirs) then you need to respect certain practices. respecting the national flag is one of them .

If on the other hand they feel they will be better off someplace else . by all means let them go to the land of the pure.

Agreed. BUT ONLY IF THEY LIVE IN INDIA. Srinagar is NOT in India. kashmir is NOT part of India.

Indians are unwanted ghusspatiyeay in Kashmir.

Kashmiri students did the right thing not to stand up for anthem of occupiers

We have troop there for Pak army who infiltrates shamelessly without the so called local support.

Yeh sure . whatever you say

we can afford to have a big army not suppers Kashmiris but to send the cross border terrorists where the belongs to and to prevent any Kargil like adventure from your army.don't forget that in baluchistan you also have a quarter million army and air force deployed, not to fight any cross border terrorists or Indian army but to fight your own people as per your claims.

The last i remember .. that army has been there far longer then kargil ...

Kind of a load of cr@p really.. India and Pakistan have almost same number of Muslims and despite that in last 10 years, there have been more muslims killed in Pakistan due to religious intolerance.. More mosques bombed in Pakistan in the name of sectarian supremacy... Given the state of affairs, a Muslim is probably many time more safe and protected in India than he is in Pakistan.. Probably, Pakistan today is the most unsafe place for a muslim to be in, specially if he is a shia or an ahmadi

Think about it next time you claim thekedari over the religion of Islam..

And when exactly I claimed thaikedari over any religion in the post that you quoted? Feeling too desperate to post on this thread?

I was just saying if you guys can't respect the religion of Kashmiris calling it an imported religion and all that then how do you expect Kashmiris to respect your national anthem? Don't know from where thakedari, safety of muslims came in your post.

At least read the post twice before clicking that reply button.

We respect the personal freedom of every individual. We also respect the freedom of individuals to critique various ideologies, without murdering them for blasphemy.

You should show respect through your speech and acts too. Calling Kashmiris followers of imported religion and all that, I am sure you aren't going to get respect from Kashmiris for sure.

We'll see about that.

Good.

And when exactly I claimed thaikedari over any religion in the post that you quoted? Feeling too desperate to post on this thread?

I was just saying if you guys can't respect the religion of Kashmiris calling it an imported religion and all that then how do you expect Kashmiris to respect your national anthem? Don't know from where thakedari, safety of muslims came in your post.

At least read the post twice before clicking that reply button.

It would be a little prudent if you follow your own advice to begin with about comprehending a post before responding to it.. Firstly, what makes you think that Indians do not respect the Islam religion ? and what makes you think an imported religion is a bad thing and hence an insult ? Islam is an imported religion everywhere except SA and Christianity except Italy..What's the big deal in calling it an imported religion in a given area?

It would be a little prudent if you follow your own advice to begin with about comprehending a post before responding to it.. Firstly, what makes you think that Indians do not respect the Islam religion ? and what makes you think an imported religion is a bad thing and hence an insult ? Islam is an imported religion everywhere except SA and Christianity except Italy..What's the big deal in calling it an imported religion in a given area?

Thisi s the post that I first quoted...

It is true that many people in the area presently known as Pakistan have succumbed to imported Arab ideologies. Yet the process of evolution does not stop ... we should not assume that they will never come out of their present plight.

I don't see any respect for Islam in this post. In fact I see a wish that Muslims of South Asia would go back to their days of ignorance. Now a Kashmiri from IOK would surely take such posts and speech as offensive and would in return won't respect your country and all the symbols associated with it. Imported or not. The fact is that for many Indians it is hard to accept that Islam has came to Sub-continent and isn't going anywhere.

If you see any respect for Islam as a religion in the above post, then do share it with us.

I don't know what the big deal is. Its all psy ops/mind games anyways, you take calculated risk and sometimes it fires back. What was the point of playing the national anthem? Altamash Kabir was just there to give a speech! Had all of them stood for the anthem it would have become positive propaganda, now that they didn't it became negative propaganda (depending on which side of the divide you are on).

There is no need to get emotional about such token symbolic protests. What matters is the ground situation, and the ground situation is that India is never going to let go Kashmir. Look at China and Tibet, Xinjiang. Do you think the Chinese give a crap about such symbolic protests?

Thisi s the post that I first quoted...

I don't see any respect for Islam in this post. In fact I see a wish that Muslims of South Asia would go back to their days of ignorance. Now a Kashmiri from IOK would surely take such posts and speech as offensive and would in return won't respect your country and all the symbols associated with it. Imported or not. The fact is that for many Indians it is hard to accept that Islam has came to Sub-continent and isn't going anywhere.

If you see any respect for Islam as a religion in the above post, then do share it with us.

And hence my advice to you about comprehending before responding..

First of all ideology <> religion. Sufis, Deobandis, Wahabis Shias etc all follow the same religion but different ideologies.. So referring to the the plight of those following imported arab ideologies does not imply that the author is calling all muslims as in a plightful situation...

For example Pakistanis are known for aping the Arabic culture and the radicalized version of Islam that comes with it, in stark contrast to the ideologies of muslims in more progressive and tolerant societies like Turkey, Indonesia and even India.. And hence the plight that is referred to in the post you quoted..

So to your point, a Pakistani may have a good reason to be offended by the post you quoted, but a non Pakistani muslim, I dont see why...

There is no need to get emotional about such token symbolic protests. What matters is the ground situation, and the ground situation is that India is never going to let go Kashmir. Look at China and Tibet, Xinjiang. Do you think the Chinese give a crap about such symbolic protests?

For some Pakistanis, its an avenue to vent out the frustration that they feel on the Kashmir issue.. Who are we to deny them that..

We Pakistanis are the ones who made Indus Valley and spread ourr religion (Hinduism) to South indian barbarians (your people)

inshallah we pakistani will be the one again who spread our religion (islam) to barbarians (your people) and in the process destroying many pagan structures like our ancestrors at somnath

Superior over Inferior...

It was a Proto-Dravidian Civilization you Moron .

For some Pakistanis, its an avenue to vent out the frustration that they feel on the Kashmir issue.. Who are we to deny them that..

Let them have it mate, they are going through some deep shyte right now.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom