What's new

Kashmiri Pandit sarpanch killed by freedom fighters in Anantnag

These pandits believe that kashmir belongs to hindus only but in reality it belongs to Kashmiris regardless of their religion.

If some racist piece of sh*t tries to take over my house simply because I have different beliefs than them.
I would jump rope with their intestines.
Damn u r one hardcore aunty
...I was not prepared to read that last line as I was reading ur post...I burst out laughing :rofl:

And that's why ladies and gentlemen, the Kashmir movement is a terrorist movement and it's supporters are terrorist supporters. Celebrating the killing of an innocent minority member who's numbers are already dwindling.

India killed 9 Kashmiri youth yesterday so i wonder who is the terrorist here. I wish you had same empathy for Kashmiri Muslims who get slaughtered blinded raped by Indian force then you wouldnt be crying on death of a Pandit like a faggot.

Keep deflecting and blame the victims. :enjoy:
I saw a few of ur posts where u were doing the same...
...the thread was regarding the delhi riots where a bunch of Muslims were killed and their property looted/burnt.

But now that the tables have turned...so has ur logic :lol:

I saw a few of ur posts where u were doing the same...
...the thread was regarding the delhi riots where a bunch of Muslims were killed and their property looted/burnt.

But now that the tables have turned...so has ur logic :lol:
How is Delhi "riots" connected to a few militants killing Pandits? Did Pandits go on a rampage on the streets of Kashmir?

How is Delhi "riots" connected to a few militants killing Pandits? Did Pandits go on a rampage on the streets of Kashmir?
I'm not relating the two incidents...
...I'm showing u the mirror. How u were doing the same "blaming the victim" thing in that thread...and now that the victim in this case is Hindu(and victim blamers are Muslim/Pakistanis)...
...all of a sudden u r here performing mental gymnastics...making a complete 180 degree turn.

And that's why ladies and gentlemen, the Kashmir movement is a terrorist movement and it's supporters are terrorist supporters. Celebrating the killing of an innocent minority member who's numbers are already dwindling.
By that definition whole India is terrorist. I mean look how people celebrate when some Muslim dies. Just look at the remarks on the death of Irfan Khan.
So I will say, Kashmiri Mujahideen, good shot.

I'm not relating the two incidents...
...I'm showing u the mirror. How u were doing the same "blaming the victim" thing in that thread...and now that the victim in this case is Hindu(and victim blamers are Muslim/Pakistanis)...
...all of a sudden u r here performing mental gymnastics...making a complete 180 degree turn.
I never blamed any one group in any thread except here (militants maybe from Pakistan).
Riots happen and the blame is not on one single group, but from the police to two groups involved in the riots. That was the issue in the said thread you're talking about. Somehow I wasn't supposed to take a middle ground.

Huh
and how many hundred of thousands of troops are required to contain that terrorist movement ?

No movement survives without grass root support.

If this is how the movement looks like, maybe you should question the people feeding you false information.

This is Burhan Wani's (as per you terrorist) funeral.

2016_7$largeimg09_Saturday_2016_235707303.jpg

I never blamed any one group in any thread except here (militants maybe from Pakistan).
Riots happen and the blame is not on one single group, but from the police to two groups involved in the riots. That was the issue in the said thread you're talking about. Somehow I wasn't supposed to take a middle ground.
Right u were taking the "middle ground"
...even though many videos surfaced of the police standing by...letting violent mobs have their way with the victims(who were coincidentally Muslims). We must ignore the fact that the very institution charged with providing order and enforcing the rule of law was siding with the law breakers(Hindu mobs). We must ignore the fact that the victims who were killed and who had their houses looted and burnt were predominantly Muslims.
...after ignoring those facts...lets take the "middle ground" and blame both sides.

U may think u r fooling ppl here...but u r only fooling urself...everyone can see ur double standard.

Right u were taking the "middle ground"
...even though many videos surfaced of the police standing by...letting violent mobs have their way with the victims(who were coincidentally Muslims). We must ignore the fact that the very institution charged with providing order and enforcing the rule of law was siding with the law breakers(Hindu mobs). We must ignore the fact that the victims who were killed and who had their houses looted and burnt were predominantly Muslims.
...after ignoring those facts...lets take the "middle ground" and blame both sides.

U may think u r fooling ppl here...but u r only fooling urself...everyone can see ur double standard.
More deflection. Again, how my standing on Delhi riots is in any way connected to issue in Kashmir? Quote relevant threads in that section. I'm not interested in your attempt to take the discussion elsewhere. Nice try tho.

I support the Kashmiri struggle, but I do not support the taking of life of an innocent or unarmed individual. We really need common sense to come back in fashion, people from all sides need to sit down and come to a permanent solution.

More deflection. Again, how my standing on Delhi riots is in any way connected to issue in Kashmir? Quote relevant threads in that section. I'm not interested in your attempt to take the discussion elsewhere. Nice try tho.
Like I said before...which u r having difficulty grasping. I'm not comparing the two incidents(hence not deflecting nor derailing). I'm pointing out ur mental gymnastics. U r taking a stand against the very logic of victim blaming that u urself were doing earlier.

Like I said before...which u r having difficulty grasping. I'm not comparing the two incidents(hence not deflecting nor derailing). I'm pointing out ur mental gymnastics. U r taking a stand against the very logic of victim blaming that u urself were doing earlier.
And I never blamed victims of Delhi riots which includes, Hindus, Muslim civilians and Police officers. What's your issue?

There is no such thing as jammu and kashmir and hindu pandit.
These so called hindu pandit are actually beharis which are settled by the British for doing odds jobs, menial task that are far beneath them, such gutter cleaning and stuff, they settled them in nwfp, phuktunkhwa now too . They settled in balochistan too.
For Hindus in sindh and punjab are locals.
But Hindus in kashmir, balochistan and phuktunkhwa are not local ethnic they are settlers gone for jobs by the British and settled later.

Reactions: TNT

Back
Top Bottom