What's new

Kashmiri Pandit sarpanch killed by freedom fighters in Anantnag

Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Kashmiri Pandit sarpanch killed by freedom fighters in Anantnag.
The killing of Ajay Pandita ,a Kashmiri Pandit sarpanch in Anantnag, has triggered massive outrage
INDIA Updated: Jun 08, 2020 23:47 IST
default_author.png

HT Correspondent
Hindustan Times, New Delhi
_0e17eb6a-a9b2-11ea-ae1e-6e34c87b3b2e.png

Ajay Pandita alias Bharti was killed by terrorists at his orchard in Anantnag.(Twitter/@sameeretv)

Kashmir Zone Police@KashmirPolice

https://twitter.com/KashmirPolice/status/1269981391481114624

Today at about 1800hrs some unknown #terrorists fired upon one #Congress Sarpanch identified as Ajay Pandit at #Lokbawan #Anantnag who later on #succumbed to his injuries at hospital. #Police is on the spot. Further details shall follow. @JmuKmrPolice
All state political parties have condemned the killing. Later in the evening, Congress leader Rahul Gandhi also condoled the gruesome killing of his party’s grassroots worker

“My condolences to the family and friends of Ajay Pandita, who sacrificed his life for the democratic process in Kashmir. We stand with you in this time of grief. Violence will never win,” Gandhi tweeted.

Salman Nizami

✔@SalmanNizami_

Congress Sarpanch Ajay Bharti had been pleading for security. Yet BJP Govt denied him security. This when the BJP-RSS miss no opportunity to exploit the Kashmiri Pandit issue. What hypocrites. They are morally responsible for Ajay's death!

Union minister Jitendra Singh said: “It is a desperate attempt by anti-national elements to defeat the process of grassroots democracy, which is sought to be established in Jammu and Kashmir for the first time at the instance of Prime Minister Narendra Modi”.

Former chief minister Omar Abdullah also condemned the “terror attack on a grassroots political worker”.

PDP president Mehbooba Mufti’s daughter Iltija Mufti who is handling her mother’s social media account, tweeted a double-barrelled attack that targeted the government also.

“Condolences to the family. Shrinking political space in Kashmir has made party workers all the more vulnerable. They are stuck between punitive actions of a vindictive government & militants on the other end,” she tweeted.

Jammu and Kashmir Pradesh Congress president Ghulam Ahmad Mir said Bharti had no security cover and sought a judicial inquiry. The party also demanded a judicial inquiry into the gruesome incident.

Kashmiri Pandit sarpanch killed by freedom fighters in Anantnag.
The killing of Ajay Pandita ,a Kashmiri Pandit sarpanch in Anantnag, has triggered massive outrage
INDIA Updated: Jun 08, 2020 23:47 IST
default_author.png

HT Correspondent
Hindustan Times, New Delhi
_0e17eb6a-a9b2-11ea-ae1e-6e34c87b3b2e.png

Ajay Pandita alias Bharti was killed by terrorists at his orchard in Anantnag.(Twitter/@sameeretv)

Kashmir Zone Police@KashmirPolice

Today at about 1800hrs some unknown #terrorists fired upon one #Congress Sarpanch identified as Ajay Pandit at #Lokbawan #Anantnag who later on #succumbed to his injuries at hospital. #Police is on the spot. Further details shall follow. @JmuKmrPolice
All state political parties have condemned the killing. Later in the evening, Congress leader Rahul Gandhi also condoled the gruesome killing of his party’s grassroots worker

“My condolences to the family and friends of Ajay Pandita, who sacrificed his life for the democratic process in Kashmir. We stand with you in this time of grief. Violence will never win,” Gandhi tweeted.

Salman Nizami

✔@SalmanNizami_

Congress Sarpanch Ajay Bharti had been pleading for security. Yet BJP Govt denied him security. This when the BJP-RSS miss no opportunity to exploit the Kashmiri Pandit issue. What hypocrites. They are morally responsible for Ajay's death!

Union minister Jitendra Singh said: “It is a desperate attempt by anti-national elements to defeat the process of grassroots democracy, which is sought to be established in Jammu and Kashmir for the first time at the instance of Prime Minister Narendra Modi”.

Former chief minister Omar Abdullah also condemned the “terror attack on a grassroots political worker”.

PDP president Mehbooba Mufti’s daughter Iltija Mufti who is handling her mother’s social media account, tweeted a double-barrelled attack that targeted the government also.

“Condolences to the family. Shrinking political space in Kashmir has made party workers all the more vulnerable. They are stuck between punitive actions of a vindictive government & militants on the other end,” she tweeted.

Jammu and Kashmir Pradesh Congress president Ghulam Ahmad Mir said Bharti had no security cover and sought a judicial inquiry. The party also demanded a judicial inquiry into the gruesome incident.

And that's why ladies and gentlemen, the Kashmir movement is a terrorist movement and it's supporters are terrorist supporters. Celebrating the killing of an innocent minority member who's numbers are already dwindling.

And that's why ladies and gentlemen, the Kashmir movement is a terrorist movement and it's supporters are terrorist supporters. Celebrating the killing of an innocent minority member who's numbers are already dwindling.

He wasn't innocent. He was advocating for the rape and pillage of Kashmiri Muslims through his Hindutva Terrorism!

Kashmiris were saved from his Hindutvaism.

He wasn't innocent. He was advocating for the rape and pillage of Kashmiri Muslims through his Hindutva Terrorism!

Kashmiris were saved from his Hindutvaism.
These pandits believe that kashmir belongs to hindus only but in reality it belongs to Kashmiris regardless of their religion.

If some racist piece of sh*t tries to take over my house simply because I have different beliefs than them.
I would jump rope with their intestines.

"Freedom fighters"? Killed an innocent man simply because of his religious beliefs.

These pandits believe that kashmir belongs to hindus only but in reality it belongs to Kashmiris regardless of their religion.

If some racist piece of sh*t tries to take over my house simply because I have different beliefs than them.
"There" as in all of them?

Exactly apply on your present gov what pethatic blame kashmiries doesnt have arms other wise they would have wiped from the place where those pandits have been raping kids and killing them quietly. plus 900 thousands of army with heavy ammo with in occupied J&K area.
People hate this artifical union i am surprised how kashmiries not going to all parts of india and start arm resistance since this terrorist gov of india brought all parts of army goons to kill innocent Kashmiries.

How do we know who killed him? Has any terror outfit taken responsibility yet?

"Freedom fighters"? Killed an innocent man simply because of his religious beliefs.

"There" as in all of them?

Congress sarpanch = hindutva extremism now too...just make up whatever he said as you go along.

Here's a hindutva terrorist-extremist leader offering condolence to his kin:

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/sar...ever-win-in-kashmir-says-rahul-gandhi-2242940

You and other Indians should not try too hard though. These threads need to build up certain "opinionated" contributions...they serve better purpose for another use...you need opponent to commit to certain things just like in Judo.

Total Pundits left in the valley is around 3500, they must really be thinking Kashmir belongs to them.:enjoy:

How do we know who killed him? Has any terror outfit taken responsibility yet?

Some Indian false flag most likely. If it was actually a freedom fighter, then he probably deserved it. That's how it goes. If you want to mourn, do it on Bharat Rakshak.

Yes. Unless your belief is that they are all criminals.
My beliefs are anyone who believes in racial hierarchy should be euthanized for the sake of better mankind.

Total Pundits left in the valley is around 3500, they must really be thinking Kashmir belongs to them.:enjoy:
They also think christians are western slaves and muslim are Arab slaves. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom