What's new

Kashmiri Movie, The Al Badr Movement in Kashmir

This is just one video of the 'jihadi' web world. lol this video at a mere 51mb is one snowflake at the tip of an iceberg...so to speak.

It was recorded by one of their members in Kashmir, and distributed likewise. It's widely available on the Jihadi forums along with countless others

This is simply the only one i thought to post here, because of the majority urdu speakers here...That and....i thought you guys might be just a little pleased with it, rather than say an Afghan video, or Arabic one.

Originally posted by VisionHawk@Mar 3 2006, 07:12 PM
This is simply the only one i thought to post here, because of the majority urdu speakers here...That and....i thought you guys might be just a little pleased with it, rather than say an Afghan video, or Arabic one.
[post=6614]Quoted post[/post]​

Wonderful thoughts VisionHawk you want to pleased us by showing all this this kind of movies. We are Indeed.. . . .

This link isnt working, may be the video was removed. Further if you want to see more serious vidoes of battlefield from iraq, Afghanistan and Kashmir, get it from www.jihadunspun.com which currently being updated for a new look and server. this website appeard after 911. This webiste is maintained by a Canadian journalist + airplane cockpit software + electronics designer company employee. After her Cinversion to Islam she decided to make this website..... some say this is a CIA tool for tracking sleeper cells in the west and Middleeast. So far i have seen 100 of gbs worth war footage from iraqi resistance and from around the globe....

Hope you enjoy it...

CAn some one upload the Jihadi Kashmir video i would like to see very much to get an inside of the freedom struggle waged in the state led terror of indian occupational forces in Occupied Kashmir...

Al-Badr is the only group, other than the Lashkar-e-Toiba, to employ suicide squads.

Al-badr is also one of the top 20 banned and declared as terrerist organizations by the CIA/USA.

Miro

Back
Top Bottom