What's new

Kashmiri leader Yasin Malik convicted by Nazi RSS India

Yaseen Malik is a hero and will die a martyr to the cause of the freedom of Kashmir.

Indians are just laagar baagar hyenas that are getting their 3 inch dick hard ons over the sentencing of one man.

Don’t worry bhartis, there are plenty of more Yaseen Maliks to come. I only wish he had killed more of your soldiers.

Tank u. Come again!

@Faqirze you sound like a gandu
Sounds like? He is one 😂

He admitted to charges and withdrew contention. So the court may show some leniency and not impose death penalty, though the crimes are quite befitting the max.

He is just a selfish corrupt thug who didn't think twice about pushing old people aside from rescue boats to make room for himself - caught on video. Such is the lack of character.

Hopefully India doesn't spend too much time and money in his hospitalization - he knows going to jail is the best way to get free treatment.

Shut up, India is a terror state, its end will come soon, in our life times I hope. I cannot wait to see India's disintegration.

You know nothing

What makes you think that the lure of development and wealth will be more enticing to current Kashmiri crop than it was 50 years ago?

What Indira couldn't pull off, you think Modi or Yogi will?

Shut up, India is a terror state, its end will come soon, in our life times I hope. I cannot wait to see India's disintegration.
You're a Hindu occupier who has no place in Kashmir you should be the last one to speak

Indeed, This is the beginning of the end for Endia they're finished
No.

What makes you think that the lure of development and wealth will be more enticing to current Kashmiri crop than it was 50 years ago?

What Indira couldn't pull off, you think Modi or Yogi will?
Nothing to pull off.
They've already cut the tails of the cross-border monkeys.

Currently it’s Pakistan on the verge of default, while we’re giving loans and aid to other countries, sorry to burst your bubble.

We know and that is also of the making of the traitors funded and planted by India, we are dealing with them once and for all, people are awake and would kick them out, wait and see.

What are you on about? that was uncalled for

Unfortunately, @lastofthepatriots refuses to cease being a paindu. And look at the crook, Black Vigo, who thanked that post.

Keep living in a dream world

Communal riots and separatist movements on the rise, all of this will be your end.
The end of your disgusting fascist kind is near

You are talking about others being communal ? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom