What's new

Kashmiri leader Yasin Malik convicted by Nazi RSS India

Black Vigo, who thanked that post.
you seem to take a lot of interest in what others do, I wonder why?

You are talking about others being communal ? :rofl:
I don't need a certificate from a murtad atheist pig like you before speaking and don't bother tagging me again I told you many times all you do is utter the same shit and then run away stop wasting my time retarded pig

yes

@WebMaster Either keep this dog and pig hybrid @jamahir on a leash or don't get in my way by banning me the choice is yours I will respond with whatever words I choose I informed you in advance

Either keep this murtad atheist dog under control or don't get in my way

But you do remember me, those abuses below. :lol: Whatever furious abuse word you use you are destined for re-education in some years. :D
Dream on bitch communism died 3 decades ago and ironic enough they used to throw useless pigs like you in camps, gulags and mines instead 🤣

Islam is here to stay and will only grow further however your filthy proggie kind who seeks to destroy to Islam has existed for over a thousand years and we all know how they met their end

There were many of your gay partners before you who wanted to bring communism but we all know how that went 😂

He did get a fair trial.
They didn't allow him to physically present himself before the court, then during the video conference they didn't even allow him to speak up to present his case/defense. That doesn't sound like a very fair trial to me.
He pleaded guilty.
Because he figured it was a sham trial and would get sentenced nonetheless, it was futile to even try from his perspective.

The fact is that they dug up old skeletons in order to silence his activism where he spoke up against human rights violations by the Indian military and establishment on his people.

He did get a fair trial. He was convicted after due process of law. He pleaded guilty.

There was no trial, neither was there a due process of law. Charges were filed against him, and he pleaded "no contest" (not the same as a guilty plea) to those charges as he did not recognize the validity of the charges or the court.

Around a century ago, a certain freedom fighter from India, Mahatma Gandhi, perhaps you may recognize his name, did the same when charged with sedition by the British

There was no trial, neither was there a due process of law. Charges were filed against him, and he pleaded "no contest" (not the same as a guilty plea) to those charges as he did not recognize the validity of the charges or the court.

Around a century ago, a certain freedom fighter from India, Mahatma Gandhi, perhaps you may recognize his name, did the same when charged with sedition by the British

He ran away and had no response to my post after acting like a typical self righteous know it all, its futile trying to reason with some people.

Untrue. He pleaded guilty. And by the way, No contest doesn't mean what you say either - “Nolo Contendere” or `no contest' is not an `admission of guilt', but rather a `willingness to accept declaration of guilt', rather than to go to trial."

He pleaded guilty. Stop making up facts.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/sep...s-guilty-in-case-related-to-terrorism-2963946

The fact is that they dug up old skeletons in order to silence his activism where he spoke up against human rights violations by the Indian military and establishment on his people.
You've been repeating this BS for a while now. He was NOT prosecuted for his old crimes, and there was no digging up of skeletons. He was sentenced for his activities since 2016, when he materially supported terrorists and separatists. This judgement is for his recent mischiefs.

He ran away and had no response to my post after acting like a typical self righteous know it all, its futile trying to reason with some people.
Unlike some people, I cannot be on PDF 24/7. I have a life. You call it running away, I call it having things to do in real life.

He was NOT prosecuted for his old crimes, and there was no digging up of skeletons. He was sentenced for his activities since 2016, when he materially supported terrorists and separatists. This judgement is for his recent mischiefs.
Thanks for clarifying that this was even more of a sham trial then I originally thought.
He was sentenced for his activities since 2016, when he materially supported terrorists and separatists.
Looking at India's record regarding Kashmir and silencing human rights activists, I really doubt they are telling the truth. The fact that he wasn't even given a fair trial like I said earlier makes me doubt the charges have a shred of credibility, this man had nothing to do with militancy.
Unlike some people, I cannot be on PDF 24/7. I have a life. You call it running away, I call it having things to do in real life.
Sure thing

Last edited:
Thanks for clarifying that this was even more of a sham trial then I originally thought.
That's what you got from what I wrote? I'll leave you be.

The fact that he wasn't even given a fair trial
He is the one who didn't want a trial. He pled guilty.

There will always be a trial for an accused person. Even Ajmal Kasab, who was caught red handed shooting innocent people, got a multi year free and fair trial at taxpayers' expense. India always follows due process.

That's what you got from what I wrote? I'll leave you be.
If he was being prosecuted for killing Indian soldiers back in the 80s like some Indian members were saying in this thread, I would have saw the trial and detention as at least somewhat justified (from an Indian viewpoint). But the fact that they weren't even trying him for that only further proves how fake and staged this debacle is.
He is the one who didn't want a trial. He pled guilty.
Like I said earlier, because he eventually figured the trial would have been rigged and that he would get sentenced nonetheless. He tried to get a lawyer earlier regarding this case but to no avail, it was futile at this point from his perspective. Anyhow it seems as if you have already made up your mind regarding this, no point further debating with you, take care

If he was being prosecuted for killing Indian soldiers back in the 80s like some Indian members were saying in this thread,
Nobody was saying that. That was your own misunderstanding. Many Indians expressed disappointment that he was not tried and punished for shooting unarmed airmen. NObody, other than yourself, stated that he is being prosecuted for that.

Like I said earlier, because he eventually figured the trial would have been rigged and that he would get sentenced nonetheless.
And how do you know this?

And how do you know this?
They didn't allow him to physically present himself before the court, then during the video conference they didn't even allow him to speak up to present his case/defense.
"Raja said Malik has decided that if the government does not offer him a fair trial, he will boycott it."
^ From the words of his lawyer, plus the media and the establishment already had him maligned to the masses as a "terrorist" and an "ISI agent" beforehand so it was a done deal. It would have been a disaster and a bad look if they released him (hence why they denied him a fair trial).

Back
Top Bottom