What's new

Kashmiri Girl

Oh no, Razpak brother is banned :cry:
will be back soon

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

The problem is that kashmiri is an ethnicity with 85% of muslims
So if the sindhis can belongs to Pakistan, why not the kashmiris ? They are also with extremly large muslim community

Anyway, it's clear that punjabis and kashmiris are different to tamils and biharis :lol:
I have nothing against all the hindus, but i'm just against these hindus who refuse to recognize that there were a genocide un 1984 against sikhs , made by HINDUS, not just congressis, they were hindus
It was clear who made the mess out of this..all opportunistic done this..Congress was the biggest culprit here...today Captain Amrinder Sing is part of Congress ruling Punjab,...\
How is Punjabi and Kashmiri different from Biharis and Tamils...all of us are Humans

will be back soon

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

It was clear who made the mess out of this..all opportunistic done this..Congress was the biggest culprit here...today Captain Amrinder Sing is part of Congress ruling Punjab,...\

How is Punjabi and Kashmiri different from Biharis and Tamils...all of us are Humans

I meant " Ethnically " different
We are all humans, it's clear

Yes this genocide was made by congressis, but these same congressis were supported by the majority of indians, right ? Because they were elected
Today it's the akali dal who rule punjab
Manmhoman singh is just a traitor and a puppet of Sonia ( the white italian aunty ji )

Just because they were elected to power does not mean that they were elected to murder Sikhs. DO NOT GENERALIZE ANYTHING.

1984 was the result of generalizing the actions of the Sikh bodyguards as attack by Sikhs on Congress.

Be careful, if you are located in Indian.

I have already been attacked by RAW and my friend died instead of me.

First of all dude, its India.. not Indian. He can be an Indian, but he cannot be located in Indian. :P

So, your friend died in RAW attack? :ROFL: Kiddo, get a life. Life is not a fantasy world where you can just make up stories on internet and expect people to believe you just because you say so.

First of all dude, its India.. not Indian. He can be an Indian, but he cannot be located in Indian. :P

So, your friend died in RAW attack? :ROFL: Kiddo, get a life. Life is not a fantasy world where you can just make up stories on internet and expect people to believe you just because you say so.

You made my day :lol:

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Be careful, if you are located in Indian.

I have already been attacked by RAW and my friend died instead of me.

Don't worry

Dekho , ik sikh sardar nu
Kon mar sagda hai ? Nobody !!!!

I meant " Ethnically " different
We are all humans, it's clear

Yes this genocide was made by congressis, but these same congressis were supported by the majority of indians, right ? Because they were elected
Today it's the akali dal who rule punjab
Manmhoman singh is just a traitor and a puppet of Sonia ( the white italian aunty ji )
People of Punjab also have elected them 4 times after 1984 here in Punjab...

yaar aaj ek thread main waise hi itna ho-halla ho chuka hai, is thread ko hi chod do ab, kashmir wahin ka wahin rahega, hum yahan net par ladte rahenge....chalo dusre thread par baatein karte hain...:D

i dont like your tone dude sorry for being off topic but its the brave pakistan army which is being captured and beheaded by taliban
so where is the fight till death ability.........poor guys you still trust your inable army.

:laugh:...:laugh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom