What's new

kashmir

The thread is going to be closed or deleted soon...since its in the wrong sec...so chill :coffee:

it does. or do you want me to post a few images or do you want to go to the kashmir thread to see all of them? :lol:

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

illegal oppucation, indians cant even folow their own rules.. it said all muslim majority states go to pakistan, so it is legal`ly pakistans

son unlike you we know all about them . i have been here long enough to understand there are no easy answers to it .
one of the reasons there is a Kashmir forum and only senior members are allowed to post there. there have been many kids like you come here to fly the flag and cause flame threads , believing in your own superiority , without making some constructive suggestions. so please spare us the moral high ground you take and go around and research some more .

indians this isnt about balochistan plz i know its hard for you but stick to the topic.....

balochistan was acceded to us by the will of the people and let it be done by that and this isnt about kashmir issue either wish a happy solidarity day or dont talk this isnt about issue there an entire sticky on it

Fool someone else with the lies in bold .

Baloch freedom struggle is as legitimate as any in the world . If you want to speak for Kashmir valley on moral grounds we will speak for balochistan on moral grounds .

Al Jazeera World - Balochistan: Pakistan's other war - YouTube

Fool someone else with the lies in bold .

Baloch freedom struggle is as legitimate as any in the world . If you want to speak for Kashmir valley on moral grounds we will speak for balochistan on moral grounds .

Al Jazeera World - Balochistan: Pakistan's other war - YouTube

but the truth is, while most of balochistan love pakistan, most of kashmir hate india. :) all of these docuentaries don't show the real side. i have been to balochistan and kashmir, while the documentaries of Balochistan only show the terrorists and the sentiment, not giving a crap about the love. Well, i guess indians need somthing to make sure they aren't the only ones killing people.

but the truth is, while most of balochistan love pakistan, most of kashmir hate india. :) all of these docuentaries don't show the real side. i have been to balochistan and kashmir, while the documentaries of Balochistan only show the terrorists and the sentiment, not giving a crap about the love. Well, i guess indians need somthing to make sure they aren't the only ones killing people.

son you haven't been out of your mohalla much less to Kashmir.

son you haven't been out of your mohalla much less to Kashmir.

yes i hav i have love for kashmiri people who are seperated from indian occupied kashmir, pakistan kashmir wants to join back with indian kashmir and secede to pakistan thats what i hear out in the streets

yes i hav i have love for kashmiri people who are seperated from indian occupied kashmir, pakistan kashmir wants to join back with indian kashmir and secede to pakistan thats what i hear out in the streets

please do not make a fool of your self . you are just a kid . its apparent by your posts. :)

Yes , everything that exposes India is true , everything that exposes Pakistan is false .

The street protests in kashmir prove that kashmiris want freedom but the street protests in Balochistan dont prove anything right ?

is this similar to Pakistan taliban bad and Afghan taliban good ?

:lol: I can see where this is going . Adios .

kashmir460x276.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Indians should get lost from Kashmir !!

and you should probably jump out of a window

Yes , everything that exposes India is true , everything that exposes Pakistan is false .

The street protests in kashmir prove that kashmiris want freedom but the street protests in Balochistan dont prove anything right ?

is this similar to Pakistan taliban bad and Afghan taliban good ?

:lol: I can see where this is going . Adios .

please show me a picture of a street protest in balochistan. DO NOT show me a picture of a BLA terrorist okay?

Afghan and Pakistani Taliban are labeled as good or bad because of their views on the Pakistani government, it's liking calling a 3 day rotten food better than a 4 day rotten food.

please show me a picture of a street protest in balochistan. DO NOT show me a picture of a BLA terrorist okay?

Afghan and Pakistani Taliban are labeled as good or bad because of their views on the Pakistani government, it's liking calling a 3 day rotten food better than a 4 day rotten food.

You didnt even bother to watch the documentary did you ?:lol:

Kashmir issue has been dragged for ages,work it out,find a solution to it.What exactly is stopping this issue to be solved?is it from india side or pakistan?or is it some western country that doesnt want this?
the kashmiri elite doesnt want a solution. if it happens they have to work to earn a living , not live on luxurious doles by india, pak and china.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom